Which one is the best wallet in crypto world - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
roktim khan

Which one is the best wallet in crypto world

Trust and blockchain wallets are trusted wallets because these two wallets has good reputation on this market. It is due smoothly system of deposit and withdraw on these wallets.

Coinbase is the best wallet for crypto.Actually crypto traders use this wallet. It uses very easy and simple. And it’s secure to deposit money.So,people can use coinbase wallet.

I used so many wallets. Exchange wallets and online wallets specifically for cryptocurrencies. I can highlight several options.
From exchanges, the best wallet will be a Binance wallet, just perfect. Of cryptocurrency wallets, Blockchain will be the best.

• +1 1

I use airbitz wallet is a wallet available on Android and IOS devices, it is characterized by an easy login method, it can be used by ordinary people, and it is characterized by the creation of backups automatically.

• Useful or interesting 1

Well as i don't know anything about the wallet so I can't tell you which is the best but all i can do for you is to advice to make a critical research on them all and chose one that fit your interest 

In my case i using block chain .i found it very best. As it provide easy deposit and easy withdraw. And one more thing i found it very secure and fee are very low as compared to others. 

Out of the 3 wallets you listed I think coinbase is the best, the other 2 have just heard of a few times I haven't used it. If you want to be more secure then you should choose a hardware wallet to ensure more safety

As far my knowledge coin based wallet is good to store lot of money.You can also store your bitcoin in yobit wallet.When the value of these coin rises you sell that coin and you get benefited by selling that.It gives you a lot of profit.And it depends upon which country you are according to the country the bitcoin value changes.

There are soo many wallet for storage my crypto coins but I want more secure and good wallet. There are some wallets like coinbase. But I need to know which one is best.

13 hours ago, OldBangS333 said:

There are some wallets like cоinbase Metamask.myetherwallet. but i need to know which one is best.You can put security like fingerprint, pin, and with second factоr authentication the security is more stronger and no stranger can touch your cryptо

You can set up all those security measures, but the thief could be the wallet/exchange site themselves, so important part should be using wallets that give you access to your own private keys.

The hardware wallet is not good to keep you cryptocurators, but if you are a daily trader, it is good to choose a very good website exchange and then you keep a coin with your online trade with their online trades..

• +2 1

On 1/13/2020 at 12:14 PM, roktim khan said:

There are too many wallet for storage my crypto coins. But i want more secure  and good wallet. There are some wallets like coinbase. Metamask.myetherwallet. but i need to know which one is best.

It depends on how much money you have. If you have a lot of money in crypto, then I suggest you use a hardware wallet. Otherwise, any known online wallet is secured like Blockchain which I personally use.

• +1 1

THE best wallet for me that are supported from all countries is COINBASE all of us know that but you can use also blockchaine its too goooood.

Every one has their own choice. But for me the BlockChain.com I like it and using it from last few years. I the only problem I have, that they have a little more network fee than others. 

1 hour ago, khan188 said:

Every one has their own choice. But for me the BlockChain.com I like it and using it from last few years. I the only problem I have, that they have a little more network fee than others. 

Sometimes it is takes more than just a choice to make sure you are in a secure place.

you can use top2-3 platforms safele like coinbase ot blockchain,. they have been in this industry from th ebegininig i think so they have a good reputation and you will be safe as much as it is possible.

34 minutes ago, mkphang said:

Most people would actually agree to the fact that coinbase is one of the greatest crypto wallet out there. And for me it is as well but I am also currently using a wallet that is called abra wallet and I am not sure if youre all aware of this wallet but its actually a great wallet and would recommend it to all of you

Except coinbase is not a wallet they are the leading crypto exchage with most revenumes.

This question is always repeated. It is related to the portfolio you use as much as it is related to the extent of popularity, trust and safety of this wallet. I use Blockchain because most of the sites deal with this wallet

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are many wallets for storing cryptocurrency and one must choose carefully because some are scams and it's good to do a research before choosing a wallet and go for popular ones like blockchain. thanks.

Talking about crypto currency wallet i have no sure advice to anyone akso i Belive no such thing as the best wallet i just go with one if its good then i stick with it and that is all just it

If you want to hold well-established coins like BTC, ETH and BCH, you can choose Blockchain wallet. It is the best and safest online wallet and you can use it directly for swap orders too. It is very easy to work with and it sometimes announce some airdrops for its Gold members that have verified their accounts. It also supports 2FA.

• +1 1

As far my knowledge coin based wallet is good to store lot of money.You can also store your bitcoin in yоbit wallet.When the value of these coin rises you sell that coin and you get benefited by selling that.It gives you a lоt of profit.And it depends upon which cоuntry you are according to the country the bitcоin value changes

• +1 1

The best wallet in cryptocurrency which will most of the people used and which can be recommend by many people is the coinbase wallet, they have the best  wallet that is more secure

There are so many wallate in the cryptocurrency world now that my most favorite wallet is Coinbase. We can easily get our bitcoins in our hands from coinbase for a long time, doing business reliably without any problems and it's a much safer wallate.

• +1 1