Which one is the best wallet in crypto world - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
roktim khan

Which one is the best wallet in crypto world

There are too many wallet for storage my crypto coins. But i want more secure  and good wallet. There are some wallets like coinbase. Metamask.myetherwallet. but i need to know which one is best.

• Useful or interesting 17
  • +1 13
  • +2 8
  • +3 6
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

As far as I know coinbase is very good wallet to store money. Mostly Crypto users use coinbase because easy to use, high security, Reduce the risk of money theft, and you can also exchange coin easily.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +5 2

i recommend you blockchain wallet or coinbase wallet i using both wallets since 2015 very good experience both wallet safe and secure.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +5 1

I can't say the best, because what you just mentioned is a good wallet. Yobit is also good, binance is also good. I think those are the right choices for storing your crypto assets.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 3
  • +5 1

I use a YOBIT wallet. For me this is the safest wallet for me and even a very low cost for exchanging. At YOBIT there are many choices of coins that we want to invest or trade. So I only recommend you to use YOBIT.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

In my thinking the best wallet you can use is the trust wallet because it has many features and very easy to use also and also it has two in one that we can use erc20 address also that is very useful 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +5 1

It depends on individual what they choose wallet but I recommend the blockchain wallet itself and coinbase you could also try payeer for receiving funds. 

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Many wallets are available in the crypto.like coinomi, dcypher, origin ,keybase,coinbase and yobit..these are the some good wallets whch are easy to operate and easy to transact to any adress with a low fee

• +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

2 hours ago, roktim khan said:

There are too many wallet for storage my crypto coins. But i want more secure  and good wallet. There are some wallets like coinbase. Metamask.myetherwallet. but i need to know which one is best.

Hi mate, there are lots of wallets but if you want it to be more secure then in my opinion get a hardware wallet so that your cryptos are more secured not to be hacked.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

2 hours ago, roktim khan said:

From my opinion coinbase is a best wallet for me because the security system in coinbase is tight and non of the strangers can open your wallet without your permission. Also with second factor authentication the security is more tight.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Wallet that I have tried were blockchain, myetherwallet, binance , and yobit. And it's all safe enough for an online wallet. If you want the safest wallet you can use hardware wallet like Trezor .👍

Edited by Sid
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

I think the best wallet purely depends on the individual as for me I use coins.ph as my wallet not only because of the convenience it offers, it also has other feature like buying load and paying my bills which I can use as long as I have money in the wallet but I can see that most people wouldn't want to use it as it may not be well known around the world.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

The blockchain wallet remains the best when storing cryptocurrencies and bitcoin. I keep my coins there. 

• -1 1
  • +5 1

If you want to hold well-established coins like BTC, ETH and BCH, you can choose Blockchain wallet. It is the best and safest online wallet and you can use it directly for swap orders too. It is very easy to work with and it sometimes announce some airdrops for its Gold members that have verified their accounts. It also supports 2FA.

• +3 2
  • +5 1

The best cryptowallet in the world is a paper wallet simply because you print it out and only you can look at it and only you have the private key. nobody can steal from you except your visit: D

greets,

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

The safest wallet is the one stored offline on an air-gaped computer. Those types of wallets are called cold wallets and they are safer than all the other wallets on the internet. So store all of your bitcoins in Electrum Bitcoin wallet and make sure you store your computer in a safe place.

• +2 1
  • +5 2

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

3 hours ago, roktim khan said:

For the good security of my crypto coins  i use coinbase. Coinbase is a strong wallet that allows you to store. You can put security like fingerprint, pin, and with second factor authentication the security is more stronger and no stranger can touch your crypto.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

What you're saying is an Ethereum-based crypto wallet or often called ERC20. I think a hardware wallet is much safer for storing assets.

• -1 1
  • +5 1

There are no such thing as "Best wallet" or "The most secured" wallet. every wallet has it's own pros and cons.
if you use web wallet + encryption but you forget the encryption, you're dead.. if you use hard ware wallet or paper wallet and lost the wallet it self.. you're dead. it will all depend on the user on who it will safe guard the wallet.

• +1 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

The best wallet in crypto is Yobit. Here you can freely place your bitcoin. The crypto world's Trusted wallet is Yobit.

There are a lot of online portfolios that have a high protection rate, but I recommend you to the external portfolio named Ledger Nano, it is simply the best reservation for the majority and difficult to hack.

• +2 2
  • +5 1

3 hours ago, roktim khan said:

I have never tried an online wallet other than coinbase and indodax. Maybe because many users use it and see its very good reputation. If you see from your choice, I would recommend coinbase.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

I think the best wallet in the crypto world is the coin base because it's good in storing money and most of the cryptocurrency users use coin base wallets because it is easy to use and, it is very secured.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

It is hard to say which one is best wallet because there are many as all wallet don't support all coin and there are many different wallet for different cryptocurrency, for example for ERC token Myethere wallet or dogechain wallet for doge coin. There are very few which support many coin like Yobit and wazirx.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

It depends for the reason you need it. 

Metamask is a browser extension that creates a wallet and manages only Ethereum and ERC20 tokens.

It is safe to use but you cannot hold any other cryptocurrencies in it. Everything has it's own wallet.

You can also use something like trust wallet where you can store different coins.