BTC micropayments to Twitter users - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BITC0IN

BTC micropayments to Twitter users

On 1/25/2020 at 11:37 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Wow this is nice to know, i had not heard of this thing. Anyways now that i know i can research better the topic and specify on the subject. Thanks for your info.

Is good decision to go on research to confirmed that all is good to get participated in it and you can share with us too

Hi. I am using Twitter and haven't received any payments yet. I was a bit confused because my friend said that he only received it once. I think I can get around 1000 stoshi. I will try.

It is a new experience for Twitter that Twitter is expected to start entering encryption to it soon because there are current data confirming this as the company has stopped gatherings of employees in the Twitter building to reduce congestion due to Corona virus and asked its employees to work at home remotely and from here everyone is expected to pay this time Remote wages in the currencies of the employees

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

With these shortcuts, anyone registered on the platform can pay you or give you some donets in exchange for good posts on Twitter.

Life is great and enjoy it

This is great, very useful article, I did not know that we could receive payments on Twitter using this great addition, I hope that it will spread among people.

Well, this is definitely something new, small rewards for twitter posts may be an important factor to sign up on twitter for me, but I don't see that many good reviews that you can earn good amount of money there.

This feature is very beautiful, and it is a sign that many countries have started relying on cryptocurrencies and what Twitter has done is a great thing and encourages its users to provide distinct tweets so that they can get some of the satellites and hope that the rest of the social networking sites such as Twitter

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is really nice , tho I haven't come across such information of Twitter giving away bitcoin and I don't really know if it's real, but if Actually it's true and legit then many people will earn from it.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is a great way to reward people whose posts we like, and that will have more positive impact than just like.

On 2/12/2020 at 5:17 PM, Sabba092 said:

These are too  much small. And you will get nothing  these. I have already tried here before. 

But these are also too small tahn the faucets.

Actually it might be on very rare occasion if user of Twitter kind if even you that of the tippin function as a micropayments unto the  creators or authors of such tweets, but we have to know on privacy when having to integrate this of the tippin on our accounts,as am not saying that we can't use it, just on noting if we are safe on data privacy when using it

It is a good and excellent opportunity to get this bonus that it is a good and excellent income if you depend on it and this news is that whoever wants to raise capital. Is this addition approved on all social media or only Twitter. Because it will be beneficial because there are those who prefer to spend a long time in other locations

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I used this browser and its add-on before, and I can say that the only thing that worked for me was supporting and giving money to other people, whether they are on social media or blogging.

• -1 1

If this is correct and it will be applied then it will be good for all Twitter users and there are many interested in the cryptocurrencies located there.

Sounds cool. But is payment being made without putting criteria of the number of followers one have on Twitter? I would like to know that because I have just few followers and I will like to use this. And must one use Twitter through the browser with the extension to get paid?

Thanks

Edited by Raqeebzy

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Earning from twitter is very good opportunities. I haven't use this feature in twitter but it will be more trusted if we get this feature in official applications.

BTC Micropayments is a great payment system for Twitter users but most Twitter sites do not support anything other than their own websites However, I think through this site they will be able to do their transactions much faster than their own site.

This is a good extension, i liked it because i see you can also use it to tip posts in your blog or in your website. I will install this extension to see how it works and all its features.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

This idea resembles the tip feature that is in punblish0x which i think is a great feature because then anyone around the world can then reward someone for having content. the problem with this is that the person that is tipping you will need to be aware of this system and they will need to have crypto. Unfortunately, although twitter reaches a large audience there are many that do not make use of crypto and as such will not be able to make tips in this way. I think that crypto platforms are better suited for these type of addons because it ensures that all users on there are aware of crypto and are involved in it to a certain extent. But over all i think that this is a great development.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 4/22/2020 at 5:13 PM, Rezort said:

Well, this is definitely something new, small rewards for twitter posts may be an important factor to sign up on twitter for me, but I don't see that many good reviews that you can earn good amount of money there.

Yes mate and many people who are using twitter have no idea about cryptocurrency and they need to learn about it so that they can get their profit, and also they need to learn how to trade and exchange to convert their profit into real money.

On 6/12/2020 at 8:42 AM, CryptoLover21 said:

Earning from twitter is very good opportunities. I haven't use this feature in twitter but it will be more trusted if we get this feature in official applications.

Twitter is not itself providing you this short  of earnings feature. Get it clearly, a Twitter user needs to install the Tippin extension.Just after that earning features enabled which is now called BTC micropayments for twitter users. 

It sounds very interesting. It is safe? Where we can find more information about this extension and the company or creators that managed it, I mean to make it popular. Thank you.

Yes it's a good idea of tipping. It will motivate users to tweet quality content in the Twitter. It will be not useful if any one want to make this as a permanent job. But can think this as a side income. Users who have so many followers who have enabled tipping service will be lucky fellows.

An interesting topic for users! But it seems to me that various exchanges make good money on advertising their products, because, on their exchange or website, we can see additional authors who offer us to buy their product!

• +2 1

Honestly, this is the first time that I hear about this method where any Twitter user can receive Satoshi in exchange for his tweets, thank you for this information that many people do not know as I think, I will search for this method for more details

Indeed, important news and a very useful addition to Twitter, I think that Twitter is one of the most important current social networking sites and I think that its dealing with cryptocurrencies can be important news also for cryptocurrencies at the same time

• +3 1