BTC micropayments to Twitter users - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BITC0IN

BTC micropayments to Twitter users

Twitter-Tippin-App1.jpg

I don’t want to get just likes for my tweets on Twitter, who needs them at all? I want real money! - So one guy thought, whose name no one needs as much as likes, and came up with a cool service. Really cool for cryptans, that is, for us as swamis and those who came to this topic of the future. And the guy came up with the following: you can receive Satoshi micropayments for your tweets from users who want to thank you not just like one. Similarly, you can write someone a "thank you". All this has been made possible thanks to the Lightning Network technology. Let's understand how this kitchen works. 

To start sending and receiving micropayments to Satoshi, a Twitter user needs to install the Tippin extension. It is available for Chrome and Firefox browsers. After that, reload the page on Twitter and after a while a lightning bolt icon will appear next to the “Like and Retweet” buttons:

1.png

After clicking on the icon, a Twitter user can reward the tweet he likes with micropayment. In order to be able to receive a small reward for your tweets, you need to log in to the Tippin service using your Twitter account. After that, the corresponding LN-wallet will be created and there will be a welcome bonus in the form of 1,000 satoshi. A trifle, but nice.

You can also get an additional 500 Satoshi if, when installing the Tippin extension, you specify the Twitter user name that gave you this information, that is, mine is @Amateur_BTC (you do not care, but I am pleased) Everything, now the simplest thing remains - we publish cool tweets and we get a lot of money:))

By the way, the service interacts not only with Twitter. Users can set a button for accepting payments on their blogs and websites.

All profit! :classic_cool:

Useful link:

Blockchain.com - one of the oldest crypto wallets conducts Blockstack (STX) airdrop

1BitokSqrnWGQ5GFFBd255dyNsU1eine8y

Edited by BITC0IN
add BTC wallet
  • Useful or interesting 4
  • +2 2

Is the payment just a one-time like, or is it ongoing and unlimited? if it's limited and the rewards obtained are only in that amount, I think it takes a long time.

11 minutes ago, fuer44 said:

Is the payment just a one-time like, or is it ongoing and unlimited? if it's limited and the rewards obtained are only in that amount, I think it takes a long time.

Payments are constant from Twitter users. How many users want to give you satoshi, so much will. Or it won’t give anything if he is greedy :))

1 hour ago, fuer44 said:

Yeah right, is the payment only once. If it is one time maybe it will take a very long time like you said. I am also still confused, whether it can be used on a cellphone or computer.

Whether Twitter is giving Bitcoin to its users. I'm not aware of this. That's why I use Twitter. I'll get to know you when I get information about this.

What is this micropayments to Twitter give this about simple words that how it's works and what is this for make it in simple to understand because this type of long post is not work so make it simple 

44 minutes ago, Satishmolankar said:

What is this micropayments to Twitter give this about simple words that how it's works and what is this for make it in simple to understand because this type of long post is not work so make it simple 

Do better if you can

A nice feature from Tippin, so we can give a TIP to someone's Twitter account with bitcoin. I usually join social media campaigns to get crypto from Twitter.👍

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

Interesting, what is the price of the so-called like and how much do they pay in Satoshi? An interesting topic, more reminiscent of Pivot plug-in, but it is only on the phone. 

Its mean Twitter users get some task and if they solve than he will get some sathosi. Thanks for sharing, right now I'm going to install tipping extension.

If this is real will be very good because Twitter is very big company and legit so we dont afraid if we participate on this project to earn some coin, but yes we need to try if is real or no then why no some coin plus!

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

3 hours ago, tienda said:

If this is real will be very good because Twitter is very big company and legit so we dont afraid if we participate on this project to earn some coin, but yes we need to try if is real or no then why no some coin plus!

This is real.  Install the extension and try

Micropayments have prove to be far more relevant in the present year but I don't I have  any idea about this BTC micropayments to tweeter users

35 minutes ago, Goody28 said:

Micropayments have prove to be far more relevant in the present year but I don't I have  any idea about this BTC micropayments to tweeter users

Why?  What exactly worries you?

it seems an excellent opportunity to earn, and a good extension I think I will download it for my browser chrome I hope to receive many tips, I will let you know

I don't know this, this is the first time I see this, if this is true then I think most of the earners will go to Twitter, every source of income will be good and needed, so thanks for this informations, I will check it later 

1 hour ago, Bbcminna said:

Yeah right, is the payment simply once. If it is one time perhaps it will seize a awfully lengthy time like you said. I am too allay confused, whether it know how to be old on a mobile or computer.

Payments are not one-time. Users themselves pay you for your tweets if they want to and the amount of Satoshi is also their own choice. It can even be 1 bitcoin, if the user wants to give it to you

54 minutes ago, Yomeukhere said:

One of the revolutions in course on the cryptoworld is the lightning network and the like. It's so fast a transaction nowadays that's factible to make very little trades. New models for payments are for coming and rewards on cryptoworld will change too. 

Many people still think that Bytcoin is very slow)) They just do not know about this technology. Soon, Bitcoin transactions will take place in seconds and with small commissions.

52 minutes ago, rounack said:

we all should know about Cryptocurrency and bitcoin.because in future global economy stands for crypto.here your suggestion is innovative and a great step of crypto adoption too.we all use Twitter,if we can send funds via twitter then everyone can use bitcoin or crypto with trust.hope it happened in near future

Jack Dorsey is very positive about cryptocurrencies and bitcoin in particular. I'm sure that Twitter will soon introduce Bitcoin to its network

On 1/13/2020 at 1:06 PM, BITC0IN said:

Twitter-Tippin-App1.jpg

I don’t want to get just likes for my tweets on Twitter, who needs them at all? I want real money! - So one guy thought, whose name no one needs as much as likes, and came up with a cool service. Really cool for cryptans, that is, for us as swamis and those who came to this topic of the future. And the guy came up with the following: you can receive Satoshi micropayments for your tweets from users who want to thank you not just like one. Similarly, you can write someone a "thank you". All this has been made possible thanks to the Lightning Network technology. Let's understand how this kitchen works. 

To start sending and receiving micropayments to Satoshi, a Twitter user needs to install the Tippin extension. It is available for Chrome and Firefox browsers. After that, reload the page on Twitter and after a while a lightning bolt icon will appear next to the “Like and Retweet” buttons:

1.png

After clicking on the icon, a Twitter user can reward the tweet he likes with micropayment. In order to be able to receive a small reward for your tweets, you need to log in to the Tippin service using your Twitter account. After that, the corresponding LN-wallet will be created and there will be a welcome bonus in the form of 1,000 satoshi. A trifle, but nice.

You can also get an additional 500 Satoshi if, when installing the Tippin extension, you specify the Twitter user name that gave you this information, that is, mine is @Amateur_BTC (you do not care, but I am pleased) Everything, now the simplest thing remains - we publish cool tweets and we get a lot of money:))

By the way, the service interacts not only with Twitter. Users can set a button for accepting payments on their blogs and websites.

All profit! :classic_cool:

Useful link:

Blockchain.com - one of the oldest crypto wallets conducts Blockstack (STX) airdrop

1BitokSqrnWGQ5GFFBd255dyNsU1eine8y

So for how much do you guys earning from this project, because if the giveaway is 1000000 usdt, I don't think if the payout rate will be too that higher 

2 minutes ago, Lubruselu said:

So for how much do you guys earning from this project, because if the giveaway is 1000000 usdt, I don't think if the payout rate will be too that higher 

There will be 550 winners. 500 people will receive $ 1,000 each and 50 people will receive $ 10,000 each. See the terms in the topic

It would be a great idea if the bonus button was added to Twitter or other social media sites, it is much better than the like button

THINK POSITIVE

There is also tip bot services are working on twitter. As one of the famous is coinkit tipbot. I think that is also a cool way collect little rewards for just retweeting.

43 minutes ago, Roomi said:

There is also tip bot services are working on twitter. As one of the famous is coinkit tipbot. I think that is also a cool way collect little rewards for just retweeting.

Thanks, I did not know about this method. But I think Jack Dorsey will come up with something for Twitter soon. He is a bright fan of bitcoin.