I can control the price of any crypto currency - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

I can control the price of any crypto currency

I do not think that anyone can control the price of any currency because the issue is supply and demand even if you have a large amount of any of the digital currencies

keep everything in one altcoin (bitcoin) and very risky there is the possibility of a strong dum therefore to lose a lot of value, better diversify into 3 or 4 altcoins, their performance on the market can be observed with a single application such as delta for example

I think that 50 pieces of bitcoin is not enough for such operations, I think that for this you need at least 500+ bitcoins and a huge number of people.

not only, in large groups if, for example, to make walls to a cryptocurrency, but the ones that most affect the market are the popular whales.

18 hours ago, Zezo said:

I don't think it's that easy, there are many factors affect the price of bitcoin and other currencies, notably the desire of whales in lower the price or raise it

i also think so the price and popularity and the volume of any coin depends on many factor of the market and if any changes of this factor then the price may go high or down.

9 hours ago, Atik Rahman said:

Anyone can influence the price of Bitcoin. Since price is determined by demand and supply forces, You holding 50 BtC , might have a slight effect in the prices, To get a drastic change, the amount should be really huge.

You can not control, what you can do the most is to just move the price from one point to another but not to control it.

23 hours ago, Emon shak said:

I can control the price of any crypto currency. Since is demand and supply that controls the price of crypto, if I am given like 50BTC Don't you think it's very easy for me to control the price of crypto by pumping them

I don't think anyone can control the price and value of bitcoin as it only demand on the supply and demand if the demand is high but the supply is low than the prices will increase automatically similarly if the demand is less as compared to supply then the prices will decrease. 

• +1 1

The price of bitcoin can not be controlled by anyone, if you buy 50btc now do you know how many BTC is been sold at that same time. 

Well, yes you can pump the price is one exchange.

But the price will correct itself very fast.

Overall what the market thinks will happen to the market again. So after a shout while, it seems you've done nothing..

You can’t control the price by your amount because the market is so wide and the needs is huge. Thats my only opinion. It depends on the demands of the people too. If most people invest on bitcoin then there is effect.

It is impossible by 50 BTC, But maybe 500 BTC at least. Because the market is growing every day and the order books are no longer small enough to be easily manipulated with a small amount of money.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Yes it's gonna be really easy for you to pump it up. Cause 50 bitcoin is a lot of bitcoins and not everybody can afford that. So you're absolutely right. 

How can you. The price of crypto currency is not controlled by any person or authority . its prices directly related to the demand and supply . higher demand higher price

The currency price cannot be controlled by a single person, it depends on the supply and demand to which the currency is exposed in the market, and this determines the real price for it.

yes with 50btc you can make little side up and down unless you are so ready to get into the loss and bear it , it can be done by whales only who has thousands of bitcoin , not even by single whale but need team of them

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Nor can you change or control the price of any cryto currency in any currency you want.  Here are the admins, the moderators they have, they will change.  To work here, you have to work very carefully.  You cannot control the currency of cryto currency here if you wish. Thank you very much for sharing with us.

Nobody can control it, even if you become the richest person in the world. And it happens maybe only for a moment will not last long. Because nodes are a crypto requirement and exist all over the world and you may not master them all.

Yah right you are eligible to control the price of the cryptocurrencies, but in order to be able to control it you must have very huge investment

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

It is possible for you to do this, but this is a matter for the whales because they have very large capital. As for an ordinary person who has some parts, he will not be able to do anything.

Now the course and price of cryptocurrency is controlled by ordinary people. But sometimes whales enter the market, whales have about 40% of all coins, whales in the world have about 1000 people in total. Whales with their sales very much lower the rate. If you want to whale, then 50 BTC is very small.

Although i don't know clearly about this question. But as far as i know it's not possible for me to control of cryptocurrency price. It's maintain time zone.That's why i can't control cryptocurrency price.

I do not think that 50 BTC may create some big influence on the price, but it definitely can. If you would have such amount of coins you would easily make profit for yourself by selling it or buying during the daily trading, because of the market and crowd would follow your moves.

It is not possible to control price of cryptocurrency. Because cryptocurrency is automatic. It is not possible for us to control price money. 

No you can't control the price of cryptotalk currency because cryptotalk is not fake forum. Cryptotalk have copy right. Cryptotalk have their own rules and currency. Only cryptotalk can control it's currency value. So don't try to control the value or cryptotalk currency.