I can control the price of any crypto currency - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

I can control the price of any crypto currency

it depends on the type of the currency for example if these 50 BTC can buy 51% or more of the whole capital of a coin so you can control it completely otherwise you can affect it and after a period of time it gets back again 
so you need to ask yourself why you want to do that to earn ? so you can earn normally in trading and avoid you mention above this is my opinion  

in my views, You be able to bring about the value of bitcoin if you hold gigantic quantity of  the coin. but that coin is not a sufficient amount to have a significant outcome with the rate of btc. as there will be insignificant fall in price. 

If you were to have say 2,000btc and you decide to sell all of them at once, you will trigger a massive selloff and definitely bring down the price of BTC.

I think that is what is happening now as BTC price is dropping sharply.

Some people must have triggered it by selling lots of BTC at once.

EYou bottle end product the rate of bitcoin if you include massive quantity of btc coin.  garage sale of 50 btc is not a sufficient amount quantity to bring into being the consequences of btc. But here will be petite go down in price. It is exact that charge effected with stress and deliver but quantity be supposed to be huge.

E

Well, the fine plane of crypto is we every go through that this is the resource of riches a little how, and the repentant area of crypto is the fluctuation of it, its as the worth of bitcoin in every hour it be able to be higher or lower.

You should have much more than 50 BTC to manipulate the market because if you take all the market capitalization of cryptocurrency, you will see that 50 BTC is only a small percentage of all the money in circulation.

3 hours ago, Boy123 said:

Yes you certainly can control the price of a crypto asset that has a low volume with just 50bitcoin, but it is still risky as there is a chance that the team of that token just sell all it's token to you you are left with a worthless tokens which now

A valuable coin or token will not be worthless even if the community sell them. Controlling bitcoin is almost impossible because it has a huge trading volume. Only coins with extremely low volumes can be controlled but most of them are shit coins and controlling them doesn't have any benefits. By controlling the price of any coin, only few people will make profit and lots of holders or owners will lose considerable money because they don't know what you have decided to do with the market.

If you can control crytocurrency then it's really amaizing but I don't think so you can control cryptocurrency. No one can control it afterall it is a very big project. Cryptocurrency is not regulated by anyone. 

Thankyou

Edited by Picksolution

On 1/13/2020 at 4:32 PM, kingsbtc said:

I can control the price of any crypto currency. Since is demand and supply that controls the price of crypto, if I am given like 50BTC Don't you think it's very easy for me to control the price of crypto by pumping them

How can you control the market by only having 50 btc? That is a very small amount for the crypto market. But if you have 10,000 btc you might be able to do it.

Supply and demand flows due to various investors, some of them buy and some sell all It all depends on the purchase and sale order of Well Coin and BitcoinI think you can not control the price of bitcoin even if you have 50 bitcoins, you cannot control the market alone

So it's hard to do, so it would be easier if a person could control crypto. Why has no one done this before ?

No one can control the price of cryptocurrency because it is natural to change time to time because of it's volatility. 

No one know how to be in charge of the crypto currency but we container manipulate the sell rate of every one of of us goes to keep our coin or persuade somebody to buy our coin at the consistent time for the reason that we are the debate why does the sell assess fluctuates. 

• +1 1

On 1/13/2020 at 10:32 AM, kingsbtc said:

I can control the price of any crypto currency. Since is demand and supply that controls the price of crypto, if I am given like 50BTC Don't you think it's very easy for me to control the price of crypto by pumping them

You have to be very careful on this so that you will not just go and lose your money for nothing in name of controlling and pimping Crypto currency. Because many have tried it but they lost so much money, well you can pump must coins with little trade volumes,

It is very easy that you can control the price of any crypto currency, for this you need a very large amount of that crypto and when market start raising then suddenly people start selling large amount of crypto with some price less than the current price, which ultimately down the market price and vice versa.

what a joke.how could anyone control that .there is no way you could transfer its if you have thousands of BTC still you wont be able to make make this move a single pips and less than that.you better not think about that type of mentality just work and earn yuorself.

I think that the price can be influenced, but not exactly with such amounts of bitcoin, I think at least you need from 150 bitcoins or more.

Well, absolutely no person can manage this cryptocurrency by using any individuals on the grounds that normally decentralized arrange which shows that usually runs through web, we all recognize that no one can manipulate net to the sector so that it can't efficaciously to supervise cryptocurrency.

50 BTC is huge amount and very risky to trade,  that's why much better to use that in good because you can also lose on that especially when mamy bag holder start to sell thier holdings.

I think that 50 bitcoins is not enough to control its price, I think it needs at least 300 bitcoins. (Maybe I'm wrong)

50 BTC is not a big number to control prices. Estimates are still $ 50000. That really can't be done, unless you have millions of dollars. Only then can you change the price direction.

The amount you put into cryptocurrency market is for you to invest in order to make profits based on the quantity you are able to buy not actually to manipulate the price of cryptocurrency, if you invest 50BTC in some altcoins you can cause an effect of the price of that particular coins to go up. 

The only control there is is the demand for market prices we have the best is to keep running with the demand so look at it this way when you have a certain potion in crypto the demand really is real, so look at it this way ripple is at 0.28$ and people suspect that it might go up, but it does end up going up so that makes it easy to buy and the more people buy the more they keep on moving the price.

I don't think it's that easy, there are many factors affect the price of bitcoin and other currencies, notably the desire of whales in lower the price or raise it

Welcome with me
In my view No. 50 BTC, its effect is very limited on the market price
There are approximately 18 million Bitcoins extracted, of which 4 million are missing, in your opinion 50 BTC, affected an average of 14 million Bitcoins active