What is the problem with cryptotalk or yobit? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Opinder

What is the problem with cryptotalk or yobit?

CryptoTalk is a good place to work but it feels bad when we see that our posts are deleted But so far I have not seen any problem I have got a lot of benefits at work and yobit is a very good place to invest.

Indeed, it is a big problem. I think you should know the reasons that lead to the deletion of your posts. The reason may be that the content you are writing has been written by you, or the problem may be that the content is not useful.

On 8/3/2020 at 11:58 AM, koussai999 said:

Indeed, it is a big problem. I think you should know the reasons that lead to the deletion of your posts. The reason may be that the content you are writing has been written by you, or the problem may be that the content is not useful.

To make it more clear, posts are deleted because they are not useful. But one more thing in addition, there can be useful post posted under non useful topics, the non useful topics will be deleted while the useful posts will be deleted along. That is why we should not also post under non useful topics. 

On 1/13/2020 at 12:59 PM, Opinder said:

Today, again my 26 posts are deleted. In three days around 60 posts are deleted. I think now working on cryptotalk is useless. If admins are deleting repetitive topics. Then how we can know it is repetitive. I am wasting my lots of time to select unique topic to make post. But still my posts are deleted. Why not they put restrictions on starting repetitive topics. If they will restrict useless topics, our time can be saved.

Having a deleted posts is not a problem about the forum, it is the problem about the one who posted it because the most.common reasons why your posts is getting deleted is because it has a useless content.

26 minutes ago, thelovere said:

The moderators are deleting posts and topics as they are not useful and of in receivership or duplicate standing and for this rationale for responding to them and your posts will not be deleted 

Not only if the posts has a useless topic. The account user can also get banned if they manage to spread a false information because it can out any newbie into trouble.

On 1/14/2020 at 3:13 PM, imdad123 said:

there is no problem to cryptotalk and yobit some time this is happen due to many posts are posted many members and moderator remove useless posts and our comments on that posts also so reduce our posts.

And I like moderators for one thing, useless posts deletion, but also deletion of new topic related or the same as one old topics. This helps this forum because anonymous users are reading it too. Creating good posts that is not existing on the forum before is the best. 

• +1 1

There is not any problem in the yobit and in the cryptotalk website because i am using this from long time and at first the problem is create but now every thing in the sites are good and its working great. Cryptotalk support so many peoples whose love the crypto market.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

1 hour ago, BitcryptoHan said:

And I like moderators for one thing, useless posts deletion, but also deletion of new topic related or the same as one old topics. This helps this forum because anonymous users are reading it too. Creating good posts that is not existing on the forum before is the best. 

In this forum Moderators do good job to deleted useless post and even similar topics, I have no complaint about in this issue, but previous campaign everyone face post deleting issue regularly, its really frustrated because every day 25+ post deleting its really bad for any member, yes every day some visitors visit this forum so we post quality content to reach the forum terms.

Friend, most likely you have encountered a system bug! Because, then, I also had as many as 30 posts deleted, and I was very sad, how is that? Either the new system was tested against spam and considered any new messages as spam, or some other problem! Fortunately, everything has already been decided 🙂

• +2 1

Post deletion as of then in old campaign was in the interest to reduce the high rate of spamming that was rapidly growing in the forum and I think everyone will agree with me by saying that action had yielded positive result, because now their is less spamming, illicit acts in the platform. Keep working hard and remain focus on sharing good and useful information, contents or post you will be free from experiencing deduction in useful post.

Nice question brother I am fresh on crypto world. I did not have proper knowledge but I know the rules of this forum. If you post again and again on one topic then your post will be deleted.

I think there is no thoroughly poser about yobit or cryptotalk, it's honorable our posts that was deleted are not that thoroughly expedient or it's precisely in fact bad. It's advance that you will for ever and a day struggle to act your preeminent after you are rearrangement in harmony to get around getting deleted

no offense but if you sure you are choosing the unique topics then the problem must be from your posts , either it is low quality posts or repeated ideas , you can avoid being a repeated idea by checking the other replies before you comment

• +3 1

Now that I have seen this thread, my drive on grinding hard suddenly slowed because I also have so many questions that I don't know if it will happen to me. I guess I better just follow what my friends told me what to do since they are the ones who pulled me here and encourage me to grind so that I could earn while there is still nothing to do since I cannot go outside. They say one time that there is some changes happened but I cannot figure it out what are those things since this is my second day grinding here. 

• +2 1

I agree, my messages are also deleted, but not as often as yours, perhaps the yobits have some kind of algorithm and the messages are deleted by the robot. I think they should improve their verification system, because it takes a lot of time for people who write unique messages.

yes write here and stable coutning of dlrs msg is very hard, i hope administration is give us litle premission to not delet so many posts, otherway great forum and great people here, i learn many thinks for future thank for all.

I didn't have this problem ever nad I'm now two months in this forum. But I have seen many spammers lately and their posts are being deleted so maybe some are answering there and having all their posts deleted too. With a little logic you understand how to make posts and not have them delete.

• +3 1

I have seen some duplicates and these are old posts but since I joined the new posts that are duplicates are getting deleted, I see no reason to make a post about this if it happens, you can just report the duplicate post.

• +1 1

Unfortunately this can happen, because we comment without knowing that another topic like this already exists, or that there is another error that causes the topic and comments to be deleted. I don't know how to avoid it, but I try to look for themes that I didn't see the same, but it can still happen.

There is not any problem with the cryptotalk and with yobit they delete also so many my posts and just becasue of that is not the good posts becasue in the crytpo market peoples like the attractive and good posts which is informative.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I do not think that the moderators in the forum delete the posts for any member for the sake of deleting only, but they check the post if it is of good content or if it is repetitive and I think that choosing the topic in which it was previously published is not difficult to indicate that it was white means that you did not post either if it was either this  Means that you have posted it

• +2 1

Well, there is a post where all the rules to create a publication come and that it is not eliminated, it is good that the rules are clear and have them stipulated from the beginning, you just have to follow them so that our publications are not eliminated and follow go ahead with this good project.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thousands of people are working here, and every one is ready to create a post. So no one knows whose fault is this, may be our fault or may be its cryptotalk fault to delete your posts. I request to the moderator to please solve this type of problem, where members are facing from long time.

• Useful or interesting 1

This must have been a big problem in the past and probably lately when many members did not know the rules and were flooding the forum with ten thousands posts every day. So all these posts were deleted and I've read then more post complaining. It will not happen at all if you only read the rules people.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

If you got 26 replies or posts deleted then the problem is that you choose very bad posts. You should try to find posts that stood in time and have useful advice and good information inside and not posts that are random and not good ones.

• +1 1
  • +2 1