What is the problem with cryptotalk or yobit? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Opinder

What is the problem with cryptotalk or yobit?

On 1/13/2020 at 10:04 AM, Opinder said:

Dear I know each and every rule but it is totally disgusting. I always find best topic then write more than 100 chracters always. And first I find good information then I make post. But still what is happening ?.

There might be some other reason for your post getting deleted if you are saying all your posts are always constructive because admins never delete without any reason.

there is no problem with crypto talk forum and yobit exchange because not only posts are deleted all of us deleted posts so do not panic work with smooth mind our posts deleted due to low quality  .

Some of my friends post were also deleted. And he just recently started posting. He was so upset, he nagged me for 2 days. 

I am also experienced delete post, but it seems like it is suit to the topics, leaaon that I need to post more legible. 

No, I don’t delete a lot. I often get all my rights to Crypto. It’s really good and they don’t waste time, but you have to know how to tweet or post. You have to choose the morning thing in order not to delete it. My opinion Crypto is great.

I am.making constructive & unique posts. All this is not happening with.me. You may be doing some false thing that leads to the deletion. Of posts so you must take care of how things are being set up & avoid making frequent errors.

• Useful or interesting 1

Sorry to say dear. There is nothing rong with cryptotalk and yobit. There is some things rong with our topics that are deleted. Topics delete because if repeat again and again or because of useless comment.

On 1/13/2020 at 10:59 AM, Opinder said:

Today, again my 26 posts are deleted. In three days around 60 posts are deleted. I think now working on cryptotalk is useless. If admins are deleting repetitive topics. Then how we can know it is repetitive. I am wasting my lots of time to select unique topic to make post. But still my posts are deleted. Why not they put restrictions on starting repetitive topics. If they will restrict useless topics, our time can be saved.

Yeah i am agree with you bro. It was really very sad when post deleted then we become more sad and we need to extra post and extra time for posting and earn coin.. I Don't know what was the solution for this.    

The problem with yobit in my opinion is that sometimes it works very slowly. There is no mobile version to make shopping comfortable. There are many currencies on the market whose value is 0 $.
The problem with cryptotalk is many spam users. There are too many uninteresting topics to open

I do not know, but there are manipulations in the comments. I am putting a comment that shows me that it was not counted. It started failing. I now wrote about 34 comments, and they are all good.

29 minutes ago, Moinul said:

It is really tiring and disappointing at the same time, trying to learn and create unique posts but at the end those admins will just deleted them. This sucks if this continue. We are trying to share some information but it is always deleted.

yes i think it is bit frustrating and disappointing when you try your best and it is really unfortunate to see that all of your efforts are going in drain.but you have to make good and quality post it is the main requirement of this platform.

On 1/13/2020 at 9:59 AM, Opinder said:

Today, again my 26 posts are deleted. In three days around 60 posts are deleted. I think now working on cryptotalk is useless. If admins are deleting repetitive topics. Then how we can know it is repetitive. I am wasting my lots of time to select unique topic to make post. But still my posts are deleted. Why not they put restrictions on starting repetitive topics. If they will restrict useless topics, our time can be saved.

I think this  is a challenge to us we have to perform more  better and start to learn about content which is reliable to comment  and which is useless.It not just post paid now we have to evolve ourselves with forum.

The problem with crypto talk is they are changing the duration between the posts again and again, and the problem with yobit is we can send our earnings to btc easily, there we are getting problems.

On 1/13/2020 at 10:29 AM, Opinder said:

Yes you are correct there are many posts are deleted regularly. We always select a unique topic then we post comments on this. Many topics are same then topics are automatic deleted 

On 1/13/2020 at 6:59 AM, Opinder said:

They just delete the bad one so don't see a bad topic or boring one you see before and make a comment on it . you should have learned until this moment I had this problem before too . Have a nice day..

Yes brother im facing same problem on cryptotalk from last two days. I think they have made strict policy because of increasing population in cryptotalk community. But there are some right posts too which are getting deleted so that's quite unfortunate and sad. I hope cryptotalk will look into this.

It was noted in the rules that the informative and unique content of CryptoTalk would be appreciated and rewarded. But if we do a recurring post about a content, they will ignore that post for rewardIn fact this platform was created to learn about the crypto world with good knowledge and sharing business

General Chat Chat Loung...

CryptoTalk right now is a no-brainer. If the admins are deleting recurring issues. Our time can be saved if they restrict unwanted things .

• -1 1

I've noticed for several days, that many posts have been deleted over the past day. It is simultaneously exhausting and frustrating, trying to learn and create unique messages, but in the end, these administrators simply delete them. If it continues, it sucks. We try to share information but it is always deleted. If everyone posts with a little awareness then there will be no fear of deleting information.

If it continues, it sucks.  We try to share information but it is always deleted.  If everyone posts with a little awareness, there will be no fear of deleting information. I have noticed for several days, that many posts have been deleted in the last day.  It's tiring and frustrating at the same time, trying to learn and create unique messages, but in the end these administrators just delete them.

On 1/13/2020 at 12:59 PM, Opinder said:

They are against spam content so I guess you need to make sure that your post are in good quality so you can avoid this kind of problem as I also experience this problem but only 2-3 post were deleted. 

And the other scenario is that, either the thread where your post are were deleted by the moderator. So make sure that you only reply to the post or topic that are being replied many times to avoid this problem. 

This problem is not new And most member of the forum has suffer from it. But i have no problem with cryptotalk and yobit ...

• -1 1

Actually i don't get it what is the problem with crypto or yobit. But i can see we are facing some problem. Many people are facing this problem. I want to know why!  I am waiting for kmowing      

All members suffer from this problem and topics are deleted in order to improve the quality of posts and clean the forum from unhelpful posts This is really tiring for members but it is a useful thing for the forum