What is the problem with cryptotalk or yobit? - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Opinder

What is the problem with cryptotalk or yobit?

Always comment in the old topics then you will safe and your comments will be counted and never be deleted. Happy earning my dear friend.

• +4 1

My friend there are many technical issues in the cryptocurrency and in the yobit you should not too worried about that you can easily transfer your money and work on this forum because these problems are temporary and will be solved very soon

• +3 1

There is no problem with cryptotalk or yobit. The problem is only with us. We need to work according to the rules and regulations of this platform and post accordingly. If we will do this with useless or if we try to do so, then against which rules and regulations of the platform, then our post will be deleted from the administration. So we need to post better. 

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

For all beginners who start their work on decide the major problem for all new be on hair that most of the people are very conscious to join different online earning site but most of them don't know how to start their work on any online earning site but I also seen that there are many people in the market who are attached to this online earning Priyal based program but most of them don't know how to start their work on it and how to gain a better at quotation from this site because when your reputation will be increased then you will pay more in the whole market and your profit will also increases.

I agree with you that it is a bad thing that they delete our posts repeatedly, this makes us feel frustrated, but on the other hand, imagine if they leave all similar posts and delete nothing, the forum will turn into a place of no use, and there is no way to know if someone is He posted your post before, so the situation is better now than others. We have to accept the matter because it is in the interest of the forum and therefore in our interest

Do not lose hope from the first failure. You may make mistakes that you did not notice. Therefore, review the posts that you wrote and check them grammatically. You should also pay attention that they are in the appropriate section.

I think yobit is not to be blamed for you failure or deleted post. I think if we do good work that express relevant informations and educative which educate members of the forum and in return gets beautiful ratings.

I think you did any mistakes that's why your posts were deleted by the moderators. Yobit only counts our useful posts. So post according to the rules. Search before posting any topics. That will insecure you from posting anything useless

• +1 1

On 1/13/2020 at 10:04 AM, Opinder said:

Dear I know each and every rule but it is totally disgusting. I always find best topic then write more than 100 chracters always. And first I find good information then I make post. But still what is happening ?.

You should add value to your posts, for that you can do a bit more than what you are doing right now and put replies other than thank you, I am agreed or I am not agreed, it will improve your content.

On 1/13/2020 at 5:59 AM, Opinder said:

Today, again my 26 posts are deleted. In three days around 60 posts are deleted. I think now working on cryptotalk is useless. If admins are deleting repetitive topics. Then how we can know it is repetitive. I am wasting my lots of time to select unique topic to make post. But still my posts are deleted. Why not they put restrictions on starting repetitive topics. If they will restrict useless topics, our time can be saved.

Hello mate, I will say that I fully understand your frustrations, because I was once a victim of post deletions too, so what I did was to select topics that have lots of replies, because I noticed that post with few replies have that tendency of been deleted.

Today, again my 26 posts are deleted. In three days around 60 posts are deleted. I think now working on cryptotalk is useless. If admins are deleting repetitive topics. Then how we can know it is repetitive. I am wasting my lots of time to select unique topic to make post. But still my posts are deleted. Why not they put restrictions on starting repetitive topics. If they will restrict useless topics, our time can be saved.

Hello mate, I will say that I fully understand your frustrations, because I was once a victim of post deletions too, so what I did was to select topics that have lots of replies, because I noticed that post with few replies have that tendency of been deleted.

Friend very good morning, this really has a lot to do with the content that you are giving both in your publications as well as in the comments, very important to know that you have to follow the rules so we have a lot of visibility, because this will harm our payment when it comes to see it reflected in Yobit, but otherwise just focus on continuing to do the job properly.

Maybe the problem isn't in thr post you write but in the topic you are replying to , if you see it's a repeated idea or not really that useful content then ignore it , also try always to add your own opinion or something useful to your post before publishing it , I'm sure this will help because your content will be more useful and there is no way it get deleted again , that's what I follow when I write any post

• +2 1

There are some problems that Crypto faces with the yobit platform, where they face some delay in the certification due to some differences in the accounts, so there must be some problems that can be solved.

• +1 1

This situation has become with me as well. My old and new posts that I created have been deleted because these topics are incorrect and I have been given a warning point. I hope to create a topic, but I do not know how this will be done without it being deleted. We need someone to guide us to the correct way to create a good topic and  Useful 

The problem is most if the posts are not well written or are not reply according to the topic of discussion so I will advise my fellow crypto talk currency platform members to make sure they post or comments with a content that contain something useful and important which is also educative

As you said that you are following all the rules and your posts are still deleted then I am out of it I mean I don't know what to say , I think there might e some if the rules that you are not familiar with I will suggest you to read the rules once again of the forum.

Always try to create useful and unique content in your post admin delete those post which they found  not useful this is not a big problem just keep continue your good work and be patience Cryptotalk forum give us opportunity for earning from home and we get valuable information it is our responsibility make this forum more better

So sad to hear this. But i don't face any problem like this. 

But if they are also deleting useful posts so this is not good. If they do it again and again people leave to work here . 

And no one work here.

But i hope that this problem will solved soon.

Thanks.

I think moderators of this forum are doing their job. They are deleting many posts and topic that is not useful or maybe full of spam messages.This problem is not new and most members of the forum suffer from it. I hope Admins can find another way to solve the spam problem than this one.

Dear it is not a big issue that will be deleted by the moderator so you should try to create good and useful post on the cryptotalk then your post cannot be deleted.

Many posts are deleted when the forum cleanup campaign starts.

If you want to avoid posting duplicate posts, you must use the search button before creating new posts.

• +1 1

The moderators try to keep the forum professional and useful for everyone, and for this matter the posts and responses that are not useful are deleted even if they adhere to the rules, and despite that there are still a large number of duplicate topics and I think it is normal because of the large number of members in the forum

• +2 1

There is no impediment to cryptotalk and yobit around the time that this is scheduled to several posts are posted a lot of members and arbiter amputate incompetent posts and our observations on those posts as well, thereby reducing our posts.

• +1 1