Virwox.com Review - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Virwox.jpg.12a6f9bdd3788dbcb4459da693336f5a.jpg

Virwox.com Review

Virwox is a legit site, trusted and no users complaint. I have personally bought and sold Bitcoins through Virwox in order to convert them to my Paypal account several times and no problem. Exchange Bitcoin to PayPal, Skrill or a Bank account. on Virwox is easy and safe. You should change your crypto to Linden (SLL) then convert your SLL to your PayPal, Skrill or Bank account, and vice versa

For more information visit: https://www.virwox.com

Virwox will stop its service and will be permanently closed on Jan 6, 2020. Because this post is not possible for me to delete, you should not write a quote. Thanks

Edited by Agios
Language improvement

5 minutes ago, Awaremooner said:

Is Linden the native coin of this exchange? What is the fee you pay to convert your bitcoin to Linden and fee for converting linden to PayPal? I do have some money from surveys on PayPal I will like to convert to bitcoin

Sorry, I regret to tell you that Virwox will be permanently closed on Jan 6, 2020, currently Paypal exchange was stopped and I have to edit my post.

I am new in virwox. Before your post I could not familiar with this. So basically it is a exchange site and it will stop its services in 2020. Well users will get alert from your post and it was helpful for us. Thanks for sharing.

Oh, unfortunately, why will it stop? Did not mention the reasons on the site, does it stop permanently or is this temporary suspension, or if only some services will be stopped, we want more information on this subject, please.

I have use it for many time to convert my bitcoin to PayPal and it's work without any problems just you need create a account in virwox and send your bitcoin to your address it cost you some fee but not to high it about 5k Satoshi and you need to seel sll Coin with your bitcoin and convert them to usd or euro paypal and it's done 

On 10/6/2019 at 5:45 PM, Agios said:

Virwox.jpg.12a6f9bdd3788dbcb4459da693336f5a.jpg

Virwox.com Review

Virwox is a legit site, trusted and no users complaint. I have personally bought and sold Bitcoins through Virwox in order to convert them to my Paypal account several times and no problem. Exchange Bitcoin to PayPal, Skrill or a Bank account. on Virwox is easy and safe. You should change your crypto to Linden (SLL) then convert your SLL to your PayPal, Skrill or Bank account, and vice versa

For more information visit: https://www.virwox.com

Virwox will stop its service and will be permanently closed on Jan 6, 2020. Because this post is not possible for me to delete, you should not write a quote. Thanks

This site is looks good but lots of people are using youbit exchange I will try it  .more is better if this site is safe and secure so their is no problem to use it.

1 hour ago, Maaz sultan said:

This site is looks good but lots of people are using youbit exchange I will try it  .more is better if this site is safe and secure so their is no problem to use it.

Sorry, did you not see the text below that this site will be permanently closed on January 6, 2020, so I do not recommend writing quotes or replies.

This website has been closed now. The website owner refers to the other website but you say that it is trusted website.

9 minutes ago, imran777 said:

There have been so many exchanges in the market that we do not understand which exchange to use yet it is not an exchange for me so I do not understand which one I can use better.

Ok bro, I have used Virwok since several years ago and at that time there were not many exchanges like now, and actually we have closed this post for reply,

Is it the legit platform bro?I have been cheating by so many such fake sites which is looking very legit sounds and promising but later, they do absolutely nothing. They just steal money from me with the zero service. Before applying--I have to be very careful.

Thanks for the review on Virwox.com and sharing your successful experience with this site that converts bitcoin currency to paypal balance.

THINK POSITIVE

I have purchased and sold Bitcoins through VirWox many times so, in my opinion Virwox.com was legit, it was one of the main ways we can buy Bitcoin via PayPal.

How many website exchange like Virwox have already closed! this is the reason that now is not easy a such coin or website exchange will survive in this digital world, when we see Virwox with 12 years of experience at the end close wow!

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Has Virwox.com really stopped? I don't use paypal so the related websites I care about are less. I think this is a fairly new exchange but I find Virwox reviews so good that I don't understand why it should stop.

This means that it will stop after a month from now and this period is not appropriate, but I expect that it will continue to save a lot of time required to use Paypal in terms of the speed of the documents and the required documents.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I wonder why you  can't delete your own topic, but thanks @Agios for the update that this site is closed, are there any other sites working like this one that you know to be legit?

Unfortunately, Virwox was closed due to legal problems and you can no longer buy or sell through this site, but the site left a suggestion to use bitoanda alternative.

Life is great and enjoy it

VirWox is a really trustworthy site. But the site is now closed. I was also surprised to know the news. But what can we do. Maube they are facing some trouble or the site is not getting proper attention. That's why they closed it actually. But we all the users hope best to see another new sites to use in future. 

excelente plataforma para convertir bitcoin y enviarlo a paypal, es una pena que haya dejado de funcionar ya que debes tener todo tipo de formas para poder usar bitcoin y convertir a dinero

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.