Cryptotalk forum was required - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
PRINCEREDROSE

Cryptotalk forum was required

Yes this cryptotalk is a very nice place to discuss things about cryptocurrencies since i am new in vrypto industry, i am having a hard time to educate myself about crypto, i am happy to have this forum because i can learn things by just reading others relevant posts.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 7
  • +2 12
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Great forum overall with easy to use UI but many things need work. For example if this reward system keeps on going for long then this forum will be even more infested with spammers, plagiarizers and farmers. In my opinion it is time to end the campaign as there's plenty of healthy users in this forum already who provide and participate in healthy conversations, debates and what not. Also servers don't seem to handle heavy traffic which also needs upgrading.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • -1 1
  • +1 6
  • +2 8
  • +4 1

It seems like this is your first topic here, honestly this is good because it is very rarely see a new member who respects the rules, this forum is better than any other site because we can say anyone can earn from cryptotalk without having a lot of experience or working hard 

• +1 3
  • +2 4
  • +3 5
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

11 hours ago, PRINCEREDROSE said:

Cryptotalk was required 

I found very nice place to share about crypto 

After bitcointalk many are looking for a new option that came as cryptotalk where all cryptotalk lovers express their cryptotalk views and share among others 

I think 100% certainly fulfill our all desired topic views in the forum

Thanks to bring this forum to cryptotalk lovers to talk about crypto on cryptotalk

I love the forum so much and loving always

It is such a pleasure to be on this wonderful forum. In fact, I wish I had known about it a long time ago. Notwithstanding, I'm glad I'm finally part of this forum. I love what I'm seeing here and I'm learning a lot from different members on this forum. Thanks to the management of this site. 

• +1 1
  • +2 6
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

12 hours ago, PRINCEREDROSE said:

Cryptotalk was required 

After bitcointalk many are looking for a new option that came as cryptotalk where all cryptotalk lovers express their cryptotalk views and share among others 

Thanks to bring this forum to cryptotalk lovers to talk about crypto on cryptotalk

Welcome to the forum mate! I think you are right. Everyone here loves being here, sharing, learning and at the same time earning some good income. Personally, I love this forum because of this is easy to use and is very attractive.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

nMvFbuZ.png

Well I'm glad that many members expressing their gratitude to the forum so if you all feel this also then do a good job to the forum and make sure you are doing your part as a member of this forum, that's the responsibility for us as a member.

• -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 3
  • +5 1

Cryptotalk will fulfill the desired of the people on earning Bitcoin without investing money. Cryptotalk will fulfill the knowledge and updated news on crypto world. Glad to see that this forum will continue for long year.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Yes you are absolutely right that after using bitcointalk many users were trying to have such different forum which came as cryptotalk and has also become a big community which provides to viral your informations to thousands of members available. 

• +1 4
  • +5 1

I personally learned a lot from this forum and I even spread and told my friends and family about this amazing forum. I am lucky to have found one that is legit.

• -2 1
  • +1 1

Well there is always bitcointalk which fulfilled the crypto forum niche first but I do agree that having cryptotalk is really nice as there seems to be a lot of members willing to help, the community and mods are active, and the interface for me seems to be more convenient to use than other crypto forum sites.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

nice presentation of the words to say about cryptotalk.org its really good site to share our experience and gain some knowledge learning and earning two good things mixture in the site in internet era there is no other site to give the knowledge and with earning at the same time 

• +2 4

On 1/12/2020 at 4:17 PM, PRINCEREDROSE said:

Cryptotalk was required 

Totally agree with you,this place is now feel like my own place(Comfortable) .I visit regularly and make time for it.Even i am very busy in my errands.Their i see many new information and see things from point of view which i never see.Thanks a lot for this great form.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

This forum is really essential for both newbies and professionals. The main advantage of Cryptotalk is that the content on this forum is tailored to all crypto users with different levels of skill and experience. Anyone can use this forum for making progress and find the information he wants here. The members are helping each other here and together they grow. You can learn the basics of trading in this forum and continue using it until you become a skilled trader.

• +1 1
  • +2 4
  • +4 1

Cryptotalk is best forum known to me.I love working here.It makes my time worth and I have also been able to know much more and gain more knowledge about crypto world.

• +5 1

This forum can give you a lot of tips and guides and also aware's us to scammers new ideas. and also this forum will pay you for every opinion your post or commented into a topic. so goodluck to you mate.

It's completely true. The main thing I like about this forum page is that the user interface of this forum page is much more user friendly than Bitcoin talk. And also this forum page members are really helpful too. 

Indeed,cryptotalk are really great, paying us just for our opinions and knowledge is awesome,it can help feed a hungry stomach in some country,especially in the philippines. Hope cryptotalk still last more years.

• +2 1

I completely agree that cryptotalk was required. It covers a gap that other forums don't have the ability to do. Cryptotalk is already the best forum and I'm always recommending it. The second best which is bitcointalk looks really pathetic lately and it is dying slowly having 90% lower traffic each year.

• +2 1

On 1/12/2020 at 7:17 PM, PRINCEREDROSE said:

Cryptotalk was required 

Yes your right the fact that they created cryptotalk for user to interact is very nice we can learn from each other and share knowledge about the crypto world.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

On 1/12/2020 at 7:17 PM, PRINCEREDROSE said:

Cryptotalk was required 

CryptoTalk forum is I think 3 months old and it is going upwards on the ranking in Alexa site. Let us maintain the good discussion of this forum and make this site to the top.

Cryptotalk very good forum for me batter then bitcointalk because bitcointalk very strict rule,Cryptotalk is my favorite website.

About having cryptotalk forum itself is not really a bad idea.we can share different views and feelings concerning cryptotalk.

It's another Forum that has such a big community (including russian spammers) that makes Bitcoin and all other cryptocurrencies discussion something looking for on a daily basis.

Following Bitcointalk's structure and discussion its a +1 as another big discussion center.

What i hate the most here is that everyone is spamming with no idea of how to speak english properly and just posting randomly stuff.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/