Cryptotalk forum was required - Page 11 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
PRINCEREDROSE

Cryptotalk forum was required

Yes, I consider that a forum like this is very necessary.

First of all, because the gurus you meet on YouTube don't share the bad stuff or just say what's good for them.

On the other hand, in a forum we can all debate equally and fairly, everyone can have an opinion.

Also, by making friends and community in a forum, you can share knowledge, which you cannot find anywhere else, since it is not wikipedia information, we share the experiences we have had, good or bad.

As if that were not enough, we can also make money by publishing, so my answer is that it is completely necessary.

cryptotalk herkes için iyi bir yer haline geldi. Deneyimli insanların deneyimlerini paylaşabilecekleri ve acemiler için fikir alabilecekleri bir yer.

On 1/12/2020 at 8:17 AM, PRINCEREDROSE said:

Cryptotalk was required 

I found very nice place to share about crypto 

After bitcointalk many are looking for a new option that came as cryptotalk where all cryptotalk lovers express their cryptotalk views and share among others 

I think 100% certainly fulfill our all desired topic views in the forum

Thanks to bring this forum to cryptotalk lovers to talk about crypto on cryptotalk

I love the forum so much and loving always

It has an excellent community that is growing day by day! I hope what I think is fulfilled and cryptotalk goes very far

Why should we look for a new forum that will give us the same conditions as a crypto conversation. I think crypto conversation is the best and no need to look for another forum. This forum is good and pays us money. You don't have to look for a new forum. Chat on this forum.

• +1 1

Yes, it is true, but is it possible to add videos to learn from experts in trading or currency industry in terms of mining or programming

Yes, it was required for all those wishing to create good content for the crypto world and received the appropriate payment for the effort made away from the style of the Bitcoin Talk forum and the difficulty of working in it and the long time to make a profit.

• +1 2

The cryptotalk forum is a very good contribution to the knowledge to people like me and many others who are on this platform; which we want to improve and advance in digital commerce with the investment of our currencies.

As community holding up well so far so good although theres some problems throughout the community the things here are quite balanced because the situations that are happening admins/moderators know how to control the situation well.

• +1 1

Yes brother it is a great platform where I could share all my opinion and knowledge and it is also a great platform where we could earn more information and also pocket money. This forum could help every single members to get tips and preventing us to get scammed.

What are you doing on the same platform where we work together Many of my friends who worked on the platform were in their 18s and I feel blessed to be able to work there  From here I want to enrich us

It's hard to establish a good reputation in Bitcointalk. On the other hand, Cryptotalk is giving us a good opportunity to earn really well. Here you have to follow certain rules to improve your skills on the posts. Then you can easily get paid for your relevant posts. It's like doing a work in a good manner. So Cryptotalk is the best actually. 

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Hello friend, Welcome to this forum. This Is my first forum related to cryptocurrency,The senior members are really friendly towards the beginners. This forum is very informative and it guides us to improve our knowledge in trade/invest in cryptocurrency. 

Edited by Edwin john
I noticed grammar mistake
  • -4 1
  • +3 1

To be honest we all feel the same! This is because we have worked hard to find honest sites with useful information! And this is what we found recently with Cryptotalk!For me, this forum is one of the best I've seen!Because he appreciates our effort by publishing useful information and sharing it with the members who are here

• +1 1
  • +2 1

What do you mean cryptotalk is required? I didn't quite get that phrase. Maybe you meant to say that cryptotalk forum should exist so that Bitcointalk couldn't monopolize the forum for cryptocurrency. Also it is nice to have a lot of options where we could join and it is very hard to start in Bitcointalk.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I was always looking for a good platform to learn more about cryptocurrency, and I've seen many sites which were just a waste of time and it had many unreliable and irrelevant topics. I am so happy that I found this platform, even though quite late to start here. Now I can learn more about cryptocurrency and in addition to that I can earn some money for meeting my expenses. And I dont think all such forum are reliable and legit like cryptotalk. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The Crypto Forum is the right place to discuss any topic related to cryptocurrencies through which you can interpret anything related to cryptocurrencies, and also the main members play a great role in helping and supporting new beginners in teaching them the basics of the world of cryptography and its fields.

I cannot express in words how much satisfied I am with this platform and its functioning. The amount of knowledge and information I gained about cryptocurrency is just immense. I want to thank this platform for existing, for fulfilling our life to its best. I hope more such opportunities would be available from this platform that would be highly beneficial for users.

• +2 1

yes dear colleagues Cryptotalk is a great forum where there is a wide community of people who know a lot about the world of cryptocurrencies where I am sure that many of your doubts resonated therefore I consider the great forum one of the largest of its kind

Good luck to everyone and big winnings
A big greeting to the whole community

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Although there are many other places where you can make discussions even on social media the best part of the forum is that it is paying you just to stay here and make debate.

• +1 1

I think the contribution of cryptotalk to promote and give awareness about crypto currency is very large because learning alongside earning is a great way to motivate

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

20 minutes ago, BraveHeart01 said:

Although there are many other places where you can make discussions even on social media the best part of the forum is that it is paying you just to stay here and make debate.

Yes correct ! And not only that! Through our work here we are doing more than one job at the same time! For me while I work here! I am improving my English and I am also making use of member experiences here! Plus I earn bitcoin and talk!

• +2 2

On 1/12/2020 at 3:17 AM, PRINCEREDROSE said:

Cryptotalk was required 

I found very nice place to share about crypto 

After bitcointalk many are looking for a new option that came as cryptotalk where all cryptotalk lovers express their cryptotalk views and share among others 

I think 100% certainly fulfill our all desired topic views in the forum

Thanks to bring this forum to cryptotalk lovers to talk about crypto on cryptotalk

I love the forum so much and loving always

Totally agree with your words this forum is made to express your fillings about the crypto world i  think the cryptotalk is batter then bitcointalk it is easier to use as compare to cryptotalk .

Yes, Crypto Talk is the best at the present time in the Internet, especially for people who are ignorant of cryptocurrencies and who want to learn about cryptocurrencies and trade properly where they can get the important information and ideas about the field in which they want to work and also they can earn well by making  Good and useful posts, so Crypto Talk is better than other similar sites in terms of useful and interesting posts, simplicity of learning, and also the possibility of earning.

• +4 1