Cryptotalk forum was required - Page 4 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
PRINCEREDROSE

Cryptotalk forum was required

14 hours ago, Kingoodo said:

all right cryptotalk is the top platform funded by yobit for erudition and division ones judgment about cryptocoin. The greatest affair is that it pays natives for their identifiable benefit.

Yes it's a great idea that Yobit exchange have we can fin a lot of information in the forum every thing you search you can find it here and more than you can earn money by posting new creative posts 

On 1/12/2020 at 10:14 PM, halloweed said:

Yes i think many bitcoiners needed a forum like this besides the payment, it will bring the good things in this crypto world.

Yes, that's why this forum become more popular now than before, As more and more people are aware that this forum will make money, so many are interested in joining it.

7 hours ago, imagine said:

I disagree we needed another forum, there are not many places with enough people were we can discuss cryptocurrencies.

That is because you have not looked,  there are many social places for bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

CryptoTalk was made to help people to connect to the wonders of crypto currency. One more thing that helps CryptoTalk to succeed is to the campaign "post to pay" and because of that users increase.

It think it's requirements, really helped shaped this year on Cryptocurrencies to people having to use this site and earn, per their post, which they put in. Hope this kinds of site still come up 

On 1/12/2020 at 4:47 PM, PRINCEREDROSE said:

Cryptotalk was required 

I found very nice place to share about crypto 

After bitcointalk many are looking for a new option that came as cryptotalk where all cryptotalk lovers express their cryptotalk views and share among others 

I think 100% certainly fulfill our all desired topic views in the forum

Thanks to bring this forum to cryptotalk lovers to talk about crypto on cryptotalk

I love the forum so much and loving always

In every site form is required to show the rules and regulations to the users and how to operate them also mentioned in the forum and many other things are there like description of the site you can see the example in Crypto talk only in the following section you can find every detail about Crypto talk

On 1/12/2020 at 8:01 PM, Alejandro01x said:

They look like robots saying the same, at least say something different from the forum, they pass haha, it is a good platform and surely in the future they offer or not, better ways to earn money

Yes you are right i am agree with you and your opinion i have same opinion like you . Surely in the future they offer or not , better ways to earn money.

On 1/12/2020 at 7:17 PM, PRINCEREDROSE said:

Cryptotalk was required 

I found very nice place to share about crypto 

After bitcointalk many are looking for a new option that came as cryptotalk where all cryptotalk lovers express their cryptotalk views and share among others 

I think 100% certainly fulfill our all desired topic views in the forum

Thanks to bring this forum to cryptotalk lovers to talk about crypto on cryptotalk

I love the forum so much and loving always

I think the one thing that is required here in cryptotalk is to have respect for each other's opinion. We have different views on crypto, but respect is much needed in order to maintain good reputation here in cryptotalk forum.

Well cryptotalk is very good platform.It is good site to share our experiences, i personally learn very much in this forum.Also spread and told many of my friend and family members.we work hard  here and share oure view point it help full for other members.

I advise you to make 100 characters per post. great platform to produce. Platforms like cryptotalk really very helpful especially for the recipient crypto.

Yes crypto talk is best forum for sharing about crypto coins in crypto talk and then they pay us on our post. I love to learn here in crypto talk.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, I agree with you. This cryptotalk forum is indeed very useful for people who want to get to know about the world of crypto. Thank you to all those who have established such a good forum.

Indeed, cryptotalk platform is the best to share and give your opinions to help those who are needed. It is the best for me. 

6 hours ago, Md Imran Mahmud said:

After bitcointalk many are looking for a new option that came as cryptotalk where all cryptotalk lovers express their cryptotalk views and share among others.provide us a platform it improves crypto community and at the same time getting paid.
Thanks to bring this forum to cryptotalk lovers to talk about crypto on cryptotalk.

Its hard to make money now on bitcointalk since it becomes so hard to level up your account, i spend 4 months on that forum and posting helpful post in trading section and not a single merit 😄 while those post from meta and reputation page are getting merited for simple 1 liner post.

This is the best platform that you can earn money online in my opinion because it is the only platform that I have found that is legit and actually pays its users and it also educates its users on crypto currency.

This forum has become my main source for learning everything about encryption and it is enough for me because it contains many sections. The number of members of this forum has increased and its popularity has increased

8 hours ago, halloweed said:

But more people are compelled to post here, because of the good look of the forum and also the payment so there is and will be more information here

Yes i can see that and probably, this forum will steal all users from other  sites, but i do hope it will have better information in the future, i see it has good information and topics, ut not enough.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

As much as I know, Cryptotal needed a forum. Because, we always do cryptocurrency, will work again, so that for answering every question, the forum was needed. Hey there is somebody more. Then let me know. Please ???

14 hours ago, Bruno52 said:

This is the best platform that you can earn money online in my opinion because it is the only platform that I have found that is legit and actually pays its users and it also educates its users on crypto currency.

Yes so far this is the best paying forum in the market today, other crypto forums also pays out their own native tokens but those tokens are not trade able or cannot be converted to bitcoin as of this time.

• +1 1

On 1/12/2020 at 10:14 PM, halloweed said:

Yes i think many bitcoiners needed a forum like this besides the payment, it will bring the good things in this crypto world.

I agree with you, cryptotalk helps many people by giving a lot of knowledge or informations and of course a good payment. This is the best site in crypto.m and good for everyone. 

Yes, for me it is the best than bitcoin talk because I already try to join in bitcoin talk but when I do comment even thou it is good and it is really a good comment still they delete it.

• +1 1

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

Sure this is very good platform . we can get a lot of knowledge and information from there.  I also want to add to your knowledge.

Come back make useful post and make good piece of money there.

On 2/19/2020 at 3:51 AM, Godbless28 said:

Yes of course the cryptotalk forum is really doing great and I feel this is just the beginning, the opportunity to learn and earn at the same time is something really amazing and I see this forum growing better.

There's nothing can beat the feeling of earnings while learning in this forum, lets just hope yobit will start their signature campaign in this forum soon so we can have additional earnings aside from paid to post.

• +4 1