How do i check Yodollar balance? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Stonez

How do i check Yodollar balance?

The yo dollar isn't yet on trades, its to be discharged on the yobit trade on 28 January. 

The equalization is by and large at present on the wire not for the time beinaag

Sorry I have no yo dollers. For this reason I have no experience about this metter. But I need to know about this metter

if you have 700 yoda on your balance then check it in your telegram chat section  whichv is @FastExRobot and then just click main menu and then just click balance to see your 700 yodda. Be happy 🙂

The bottom line is that I don't know about your dollar. If anyone knows you are a dollar, please share the information. It will help others to know about this thing. I think it will be beneficial and profitable.

You can check your yoda dollars balance on telegram bot.But now you can see it on yobit because airdrop end and all member transfer their coin to yobit.

Sorry I am newbies in this forum. For this reason I have no experience about this metter. But I need to know about this metter

There's no benefit for your yodollar at this time due to the fact it isn't but getting bought and sold on the yobit swap yet when it'll be outlined it has any benefit.

Before we were eligible to check our yodollar balances from the yobit fast exchange bot, but currently it is only possible to check it through the yobit exchange only 

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 1/12/2020 at 4:07 PM, Stonez said:

I don't see where the Yodollar 700 balance is, how do i check my balance? 

Deer user of this forum for cheeking your presence balances you need to go to yobit make an account and go to your wallet there you have all your present coin and your collected bitcoin which you have earned from this forum .

Truly essentially you can bot what is in your wire record and you can see it just as the parity area.in the event that you check your parity just return to the bot of the eardrop on the wire and discover the element name my equalization. select this choice and see your parity.

You have to connect your account with yobit and you can see your balance how many posts did you make . Yobit is exchange medium where you can exchange your currency also . 

You have to check on yobit,first you go on search bar where all coin names,click on search bar and put name Yoda(yodollor) then you see  your current balance.

On 1/12/2020 at 7:07 PM, Stonez said:

Do you mean the free airdrop you got? No, it is not Yodollar, it is YODA. YODA and Yodollar is different. If you are talking about your free airdrop, you can see it on your telegram account but now the free airdrop is already finished and you won't receive any YODA now. 

I am new here and i do not knot about yodollars but if it is just like as bitcoin it may be used by yobit exchange there are many currencies available in yobit

I am new here and i do not knot about yodollars but if it is just like as bitcoin it may be used by yobit exchange there are many currencies available in yobit

I'm sincerely sorry, I don't really know the details about Eudollar.  I do not fully understand your comment, you think you are talking about yobit's airdrop.  If so, you can see the currency in the yobit account.

In this matter i have no any knowledge about it. I am teying to know how to check. I think many people know about it.even i want to know about it. When i know then i will check it. Now i can't check because i don't know         

It's too easy to check out any balance on your Yobit exchange site. After login your Yobit exchange site clik on wallet option. Then you can find all your wallet to check.

The matter is very simple, my friend, you can check the balance by entering the Yobit platform, you will find there are a number of useful posts and amounts paid to you for every work you do with the date of payment

Edited by magd

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You can find it on investmentbox, you can't withdraw or sell it, you just can withdraw the profit from them 1% daily

On 1/12/2020 at 6:52 PM, silvergain said:

My first question to you: have you received 700 yoda dollars? 

if yes then check it in your telegram chat section @FastExRobot

then just click main manue and then click balance. you will see your 700 yoda 

note that this 700 coins is yoda dollars not yo dollars. yo is quite expensive 

just to clarify that YO that you are talking about which is expensive is not Yo dallars thats Yo token and Yoda's fullform is Yodallars

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/12/2020 at 5:07 PM, Stonez said:

I didn't join the yobit airdrop, thats why I don't know about the yodoller offered from the airdrop.i hope senior will help you...cause i know senior is our teacher.

your yodas from airdrop is in your invest box and you get your profit every 24 hours but you have to play dice 10 times to be able to get profit.if you bought yoda you can check your wallet your tokens would be in your yobit account's wallet.