Fake blockchain.com ad! - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Fake blockchain.com ad!

Yes, every day I see a lot of fake ads, but I do not click on any of them because I know they are fake before.

We must verify the name and domain of the site or wallet before logging in every time, in order to not fall victim from hacker fraud by logging into a fake site and they steal our personal information and penetrate our account at the original site

There are a lot of these things happening in the coding world, and for me, these things have become normal and do not make me feel anxious because in a nutshell I move away from unofficial ads, especially that Blockchain is universal and everyone tries to imitate it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes there are many scams, we should be careful from those ads and all other unknown links. Don't open them either. Otherwise you can put yourself in a problem. Stay safe.

there are many scammers in the internet international which do many styles of scams, simply to do fraud and earn through it. So please pay attention men, the protection of your cash is on your hand. Please do no longer click on on fake sites.

Most of the time these fake website wil try to steal your finance related data, everyone should to be careful about these fake sites. The scammers and the fake always show you a great profit chance, so be careful and don't fall into the trap.

8 minutes ago, hasan007 said:

Most of the time these fake website wil try to steal your finance related data, everyone should to be careful about these fake sites. The scammers and the fake always show you a great profit chance, so be careful and don't fall into the trap.

For sure that's a scam website that's why you need to be careful and don't give some of your private information especially in your account. Avoid falling into their scam so you will never encounter loss. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

bro, I totally agree with you! The big problem is that many people make mistakes with websites without checking them, and thus they are deceived by such a ridiculous situation! Leaving them without all the money. This is very sad, so if you are reading this comment, then remember! That you must check the site address, otherwise, you may be deceived

• +1 1

The cyber world is now full of spams and also fraud marketing. But as a user,we need to be more careful and relevant about checking the domain name and the insight data. Few fishing sites are exactly  made as the orginal ones. But with a proper inspection we can avoid ourselves from getting spammed with our money or cryptocurrencies. 

yes , i also see their is fake website like blockchein.com , they are design Same as blockchain.com . sometime accidentally users give their login information on these type of website . I strange why Google allow such kind of fake website for advertisment .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

You are right mate, I can testify it because I have experience or come across some this kind advert. Be extra careful and cautious with most advert in Crypto world that claims to pay double reward more than the task performed, so many of them are just mere fakes advertisement fabricated by scammers.

• +2 1

Thanks for the heads up , there are a lot of things that I cannot understand that are even painful to understand there is a lot of good ideas to really be well leveled out to the right idea will to keep such information for the work of so many people is to really keep on stealing from unsuspecting victims

On 1/12/2020 at 2:37 PM, teminalibug said:

There are many fake ads on the internet you should be careful, yesterday i encountered a fake blockchain.com wallet ad, when i clicked a domain was bloukchain.com, be aware.

There is a lot of fake ads on the internet that might be a way of hackers to have access on your account so we really need to be more careful and warn other people that those are just fakes and scams.

• Useful or interesting 1

That is just an example there are many fake ads like that, they are like promoting some real known business, but the links are their own and are phishing. we must be smart with ads.

• +2 1

i always research according to the website and also find out what are the possible things can i lose, i rarely do something scary when it comes onto something i always use legitimate sites i can use so i my wallet is always safe and sound.

On 1/12/2020 at 9:37 AM, teminalibug said:

There are many fake ads on the internet you should be careful, yesterday i encountered a fake blockchain.com wallet ad, when i clicked a domain was bloukchain.com, be aware.

Ouch! Thats really we should be very carefully for looking at domain thats we interred than looking website theme only if the same, because there too many fake website which domains are little different from really domain. 

• +1 1

This is happening for years the scammers create fake sites that are clones of the original and change letters of the domain name. They also send phising emails with links that are difficult to observe that they are fake and redirect us to their scam websites where they steal the passwords to the real websites. To avoid any of these we must:

• Always read the website domain
  • Use 2fa
  • Also use adblock and good antivirus
  • Don't trust emails read them again and again
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Thank you mate. There are a lot of ads and i never think there will be fake of them! This is really helpful to cryptocurrency beginners, i will be careful on what you pointed.

I would like to thank you for the warning, cause these fake try to decrease the reputation of the blockchin. They know that the blockchain has a good reputation on the market, thats why they spreading this types of fake add. We must have to be concious. 

We currently have good number of scammers in the Cryptocurrency world today and they have many techniques they use to cheat less experienced people who fall victims, so for that i will advise us to always be sure about any link we may come across be it in this forum or outside this forum to avoid losing your funds to scammers and hackers now or in the future.

• +2 1
  • +3 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Entirely enrning in Adds is a waste of time because you won't earn something reasonable from them and they will give users plenty tasks which i think is too poor and many are scam as well which is why i think working in cryptotalk forum is the best at the moment.

• +1 1

On 9/10/2020 at 9:39 AM, bogdanoff said:

This is happening for years the scammers create fake sites that are clones of the original and change letters of the domain name. They also send phising emails with links that are difficult to observe that they are fake and redirect us to their scam websites where they steal the passwords to the real websites. To avoid any of these we must:

• Always read the website domain
  • Use 2fa
  • Also use adblock and good antivirus
  • Don't trust emails read them again and again

about 2Fa I advise people to avoid using 2Fa by sms if they know that the mobile operator in your country is problematic and does not receive sms from the sites. We always have to test this before adding 2Fa per sms.

31 minutes ago, el-Muhammady said:

Entirely enrning in Adds is a waste of time because you won't earn something reasonable from them and they will give users plenty tasks which i think is too poor and many are scam as well which is why i think working in cryptotalk forum is the best at the moment.

he's talking about Fake blockchain wallet

• +2 1

8 minutes ago, Red-Jones said:

he's talking about Fake blockchain wallet

Thank you for that observation my friend i really do appreciate your concern and the way you approach shows a sign of good leader👌. The scammers actually make use of the likes of blockchain wallet name since they know now people in cryptoworld use it because it has earned good reputation from many people and for me it is most secured wallet at the moment.

When using any website or application, a lot of ads appear, most of them are dishonest and unreliable, and it is better not to enter these ads or use programs that stop the ads