Fake blockchain.com ad! - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Fake blockchain.com ad!

Yes exactly there are various fake Ads for the different blockchain as a user we should not trust such ads and we should not join such blockchain Technology because it is a great scam project which will bear you a great loss.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Ahmed4690 said:

Best profit now allet ad, when i clicked a domain was bloukchain.best income now com, be aware. Best for income and sait.

So there is more than one fake blockchain.com websites, never heard of bloukchain.best.

Yea i agree there is many  notifications  from spam sites  like you wil iphone click here you win 1000 dollars please fill form thats big scammers please becarefull . And thanks for info .be aware plz

On 1/14/2020 at 12:01 PM, teminalibug said:

Ad blockers could block you access from visiting some sites, after all not all ads are bad, i remember finding many sources of good investment though the ads, all we gotta do is be careful.

You have a point but i prefer safety over vulgar and  pishing sites add.My browser was because of them crashed .I don't want any add in my browser.

Yes Boss i know that more then 90% scam sites work. In my opinion only greedy person become victim easily. I invest in 2018 a investing company which name is AWS MINING but i lost my all investment because i wait double amount but company kick off and close websites.

1 hour ago, Iamtheone said:

We need to be very careful from scammers. They make use of ads also to scam. Some can just be scam easily this way. 

It is not that we are nit careful, we are always careful, but scammers outsmart us with their colorful tricks.

7 hours ago, Rj Rakib112278 said:

Many people lose their wallets every day because of these fake sites.  Spend 2 minutes and just check.  Please do not read from bad guys for such simple tricks.  Always be safe.  

And we should never relax thinking that we are safe because we know what tricks scammers use, we should always feel the threat.

Fake website highly chance contain malware that can harm your device. I think you should re-install your OS or try to install anti-malware software.

We should be more careful to something ads like that, the scammers nowadays dare to bear the risk by registering their fraudulent advertisements in search.

On 1/12/2020 at 11:37 AM, teminalibug said:

There are many fake ads on the internet you should be careful, yesterday i encountered a fake blockchain.com wallet ad, when i clicked a domain was bloukchain.com, be aware.

First time i see that the blockchain will run the fake ad this will do any scammer becasue now the scammers will do this to get the payment from the innocent peoples and they block that peoples when they received the BTC in their wallet.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are many fake ads on the internet you should be careful, yesterday i encountered a fake blockchain.com wallet ad, when i clicked a domain was bloukchain.com, be aware.

As I saw this site has not same spelling of blockchain. Com this is blouckchain. Com means say never experienced person used this but new investors can be avoided this site. 

Well that's alarming many fake ads on the internet. we should really careful now, always double check the url if it is correct website that you visit.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 2/21/2020 at 5:12 PM, fatima123 said:

As I saw this site has not same spelling of blockchain. Com this is blouckchain. Com means say never experienced person used this but new investors can be avoided this site. 

Sometimes even experienced investors, could fall in such scams, they make sure the site looks completely identical.

Well always capture out significant URLs manually or employment browser bookmarks that you completed yourself. And I consider the live degree is to hold up the certificate.

On 1/12/2020 at 7:37 AM, teminalibug said:

The best thing to do is to stick to just one, that you know for sure it is real and legit.

Thank you.  I have no idea about this. But i want to know this matter. I can't use blockchain anymore.      

Every day there are more scam pages on the web. I can even assure you that there are more fraud pages on the web than legitimate pages. You have to be very careful in which you enter and to whom you provide your information

It is not a new thing, blockchain fake ads has been spoofed on a google results ads for a long time, and we as an user of that service should never be careful, better check domain and the website twice before inserting any sensitive information, bookmark the site and never google. Better safe than sorry.

That is strange. There are many phishing scams like this before. 1 year ago there was a phishing scam of binance exchange, the first page of that site was totally copy of binance exchange and only a single character difference was in the address. This is concerning and needs to be very careful when browsing of a website of wallet or exchange.

• Useful or interesting 1

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

44 minutes ago, Oxygen said:

That is strange. There are many phishing scams like this before. 1 year ago there was a phishing scam of binance exchange, the first page of that site was totally copy of binance exchange and only a single character difference was in the address. This is concerning and needs to be very careful when browsing of a website of wallet or exchange.

Yes we must be careful when opening these big sites, you know there are fake sites of yobit as well, pages are completely alike, you may be confused but once you submit your data there they collect it and visit your wallets later.

11 hours ago, Balegi said:

The best thing to do is to stick to just one, that you know for sure it is real and legit.

But that one that is real for you or legit, could be cloned and one day going to the wrong address you could submit your pass to hackers. so this is real not about that.

On 1/12/2020 at 7:37 AM, teminalibug said:

Dear mate thanks for your advice concerning fake blockchain ad please mate can you tell us how to identify such fake blockchain ad incase we come across any in the internet

30 minutes ago, AutoLigtas said:

Thats why we should always careful because sometimes those website are just a phising website that's why always check the domain name of websites we visit and see if this are secure 

I kept hearing phishing website around, but o never real understood what it meant, i called them clone websites, so today i had to google it and fond the meaning, i'm not english native, just glad i'm able to learn new crypto stuffs and new vocabulary as well.

Yes many fake sites are there we need to be careful because as you mentioned blockchain fake site. Because scammers running many sites try to first double check to used any sites.