China launched its own Blockchain - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sohaib

China launched its own Blockchain

The Xuperchain blockchain in China I think will go a lot faster because I know that launching their own currency in that case by their own blockchain but their currency value can go further.  In that case, China's Xuperchain blockchain will play a very important role in cryptocurrency.

I don`t know nothing about this Xuperchain, but when China decide to invest in something they take it very seriously and those are really great news for cryptoworld because that means that a macroeconomic country is willing to globalize and decentralize the economy

China launches its own black train because they are also script users in the country and they all use it and therefore have their own blockchain.

This is green signals for crypto currency user and this great achievement for crypto trader. In my opinion the china block chain is launched due to china digital currency. I read different crypto pages that china launched the own digital currency. This is positive signal for crypto acceptance all the other world.

China has made its own currency called xuperchain. In my mind they can trade with it. As a result, xuperchain will be much more widespread. Because they are a whole country of many skills. And they have created xuperchain.

I usually read about China creating their own cryptocurrency and now their launching their own Blockchain, I think China will become successful on this and it might have a positive impact on crypto world.

As Baidu announced that it has launched the public network beta blockchain, China is making advances on blockchain technology accelerated. The multinational technology giant has launched their services for companies known as' Xuperchain.' Its objective is to allow small to medium-sized enterprises to issue their own dApps.

This will be good for them and also to the crypto coins because there has a new coins to be released and also to be used to earned money, this is a good step for them to help their country in terms of economic status.

China is a fast growing country in the world and their economy also growing well that's the stage they devolve their own block chain technology and create their own coin central bank and many companies allow currency that great when release the coin I think good price in the market

I think thats good news for crypto in general sine that a billion new investors that will be introduced to crypto currency and since china is a communist country yiu can expect that they will promote and market this to their citizens so expect a high influx of investors in other coins in the future. Most likely alibaba the chinese version of amazon will accept bitcoin for payment in the next few months because of goverment prompting and you can expect the others like amazon to follow suit heralding a new boom year for bitcoin.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

Well this is no doubt, china is something like always want of their own. thats why they create their own blockchain. goodjob china, you people are the real deal.

China is developing very well in the field of blockchain and is creating its own Xuperchain. How many of them are many more and this remains to be known. 

Xuperchain is the most newest technology now. So we definitely review about its security, and advancement. The bugs and the cons we should find out then it will be better to compare with blockchain. But as a country limited blockchain it will have a great effect on peoples of the country. They will able to know about crypto more and get involve more. China is showing a new way to the world. 

3 hours ago, sohaib said:

China launched its own Blockchain called Xuperchain. What it would be like? Is it a Green signal for Crypto World or what you guys would like to say about it please?

Yes it is a very good news for Crypto world xuperchain is grow more fastly the use of cryptocurrencies is more increased in future maybe crypto currencies will be centralised in future and it will replace the fiat currency China is start focusing on cryptocurrency  and they will definitely  develop more as compare to other countries in this field but more important it will boost the crypto market is a grade postive signal or crypto trading world

I got 1️⃣BTC rewards on CoinTiger! Please help me get more by clicking the link below.Take part to receive 2888TP upon signing-up,which can be used to redeem BTC for free!earn unli btc and tigerpoints by 📍doing simple task,
📍1btc free daily airdrop, 
📍crypto trading and 
📍collect on crypto faucets!
👉https://points.cointiger.top/poster_register?invitationCode=iwdps6

thanks!
#btctrade#freebtc#earntigerpoints#freemoney#cryptotrading

5 hours ago, sohaib said:

Is it a Green signal for Crypto World or what you guys would like to say about it please?

It might cause some pump, but it won't last. Remember that China does not want other cryptocurrencies, like Bitcoin and Ethereum (and all other else aside from what they will release soon). And having said that, together with this advancement in their blockchain, might cause some restriction and even possible outright ban on Bitcoin and such, causing great impact on the market. Remember also that more than half of all the mining power (hash rate) comes from China.

For users interested about the news, here is a link to an article online: https://www.technologyreview.com/f/615022/baidus-xuperchain-launch-is-just-the-beginning-of-chinas-blockchain-rush/

China digital coin is centralized. It has nothing to do with financial freedom as you won't actually hold any keys of these coins and the chinese citizens will be under constant surveilance. The banks will be able to freeze accounts as usual and confiscate the funds. So it is another useless coin for the population but useful only for their government.

I heard a while ago that China is moving towards cryptocurrency.  In that case they are launching their own currency and actually.  And now that I know about my own blockchain, I conclude that China will actually go a long way this year, so they can take their blockchain technology further.

This is best for all crypto user and best for world economy that chinan launch own block chain and there are china news servive that China lauunch own crypto currency or own bitcoins in crypto market. If the china do this is best for all crypto user.

I think this project will quickly become mainstream and will become one of the top coins relatively quickly as it is being developed by a company that is considered to be chinese google and surprisingly it is being backed by the government, I think this indicates a bright future for cryptocurrency in general and it may just serve as a good example of what crypto can accomplish when accepted by the government.

I think with that new crypto currency that release by china is another moving up of crypto world because it's a chance to take the interest of other people and try to enter the crypto world.

The country has been known for its growing technologies and is not impossible for them to implement a more secure layer for a Chinese blockchain but outrun the existing blockchain and taking over different transactions would be hard for them. 

When it was launched I haven't heard that now only I am hereing that they launched their own blockchain is that true then would be good for the crypto currency world and it is best work to do

4 hours ago, bliznec said:

China is developing very well in the field of blockchain and is creating its own Xuperchain. How many of them are many more and this remains to be known. 

This is China's third blockchain: First Tron, then EOS although these are independent consortiums controlled by China. EOS in particular can handle an extremely large number of transactions per second. Let's wait and see what uses they find for this new blockchain.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉