Support, deny or stay in shadow? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Support, deny or stay in shadow?

Cryptocurrency tax reporting in the US according to the IRS, various sources of income such as mining, airdrop, staking results, forking coins, up to crypto bonuses when buying online are taxed. Crypto users around the world could experience the same thing if the tax rules were this tight. How crypto hunter in USA respond about the taxes, support, deny or stay in shadow?

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 7
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

I think the demand and value of crypto users in the United States is high but we get little interest from crypto users all over the world.  Therefore, the United States is very much in need of us to use crypto, and we think that the US needs to improve its technology.  With the support and shadow of the United States, the value of crypto currencies will increase.

• Useful or interesting 1

3 hours ago, Yomeukhere said:

I support a progressive approach to taxation. Equally as in fiat currencies, earnings must be classified by categories in function of levels of income. And taxes must be driven towards social goals clearly determined by citizens and government agencies. 

This will be good when we connect to the crypto coins because it will be easily adopted by the countries by putting some tax on it because we all know that crypto coins are taxless.

Taxation on cryptocurrency trading is an extreme regulation. They tax you the moment you buy or sell. I hope this does not reach my country. Something similar happened to me with online poker. I had a decent extra income every year while playing and government regulated and asked for a 10% cut from my profits. Talk about mafia tactics. I stopped playing online poker as it became unprofitable and same did almost everyone in my country.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Well for my side i will deny it, because as a small investor or trader giving tax or having tax for every transaction or things we do in crypto world will be a burden for me and I'm sure there are many crypto users also deny this issue.

In the United States, everything from cryptocurrencies to airdrop mining is very important and advanced technology.  In that case, the mining process in our country and the airdrop that these mediums are running in our country is like the shadow of the United States.  So at the right time, if good technology like crypto mining was introduced in our country, it would be great.

11 hours ago, nicolas1234789 said:

How crypto hunter in USA respond about the taxes, support, deny or stay in shadow?

Of course they are most likely to deny, while some might stay undetected (though it would be difficult to cash it out on an exchange bound to the country's laws, if tax laws would be applied). This is mainly because they don't want to pay tax fees for obviously, more profit.

I understand taxing people who have warehouses of equipment mining in big quantities, and traders who play with tens and hundreds of thousands, but taxing small time claimers, miners etc is nonsense. How can they tax a home miner who bought a GPU and paid tax for it already, you're free to do anything you want with the equipment you buy.

I think they will support this, because this will become legal in my vision, and they don't need to be scared or afraid of anything illegal, and they will be free to use bitcoin in their lives, because in some countries there is some hard laws in everything related to crypto world 

• +3 1

I think every country needs tax. From taxes they can build the country to be more advanced. If Crypto is taxed, it might be the government's decision to develop the country. I think the use of taxes can be useful if used for good purposes.

Now a lot of people in the US use Cryptocurrency. Hence, perhaps the governments there have imposed tax on cryptocurrency. I do not think that tax should be taxed on the Cryptocurrency.

There are a lot of people already paying taxes in exchange for trading in some countries. I hope that these laws will not be circulated all over the world because that is bad for us.

I am not an American, but if there really is protection from the government or guarantees for any form of theft or bugs that might occur, I don't think that's a problem. and also, the tax should not be too high, if you can match the fee for each transaction, or less.

if you are making enough, there is no reason to hide your tax. No matter how the governments in place is, the purpose of tax is nation building and maintaining the nation. if however you aren't making enough, probably you don't have to pay tax, as in my country, there are different slabs for paying tax.

I think of anything when time passes it will be supported so the same things they will support this, in the future will be legal, there are many things created in this world and start illegal then they have regularized them to convert on legal.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Today, many remain in the shadows and this is not very good. The best option is to uphold rather than evade the law. It's my opinion. 

6 minutes ago, bentayebsalah said:

I refuse to pay any tax or fees for using cryptocurrencies because I use crypto because it does not require taxes

At least in the United States you won't be taxed on any profit from cryptocurrency trading that is less than $200 dollars. But then again, McAfee said this too and now he's hiding from the authorities in Cuba because he doesn't want to pay taxes on his crypto either.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

I'm not from united States so we no the problem but your government want to tax pay on crypto is not good when you pays tax in crypto then government protection to stolen are hack and much tax pay in crypto currency accept government to follows crypto price they hold the bitoin and they decided the price in market

On 1/12/2020 at 7:43 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

Cryptocurrency tax reporting in the US according to the IRS, various sources of income such as mining, airdrop, staking results, forking coins, up to crypto bonuses when buying online are taxed. Crypto users around the world could experience the same thing if the tax rules were this tight. How crypto hunter in USA respond about the taxes, support, deny or stay in shadow?

I think if government would start charging tax on crypto then it would be good for crypto. Because if governments would not get anything from it then they may ban it. Although crypto users income would reduce but they can earn without any fear. Also it would be more secure with the involvment of government.

They will.prefer to stay in shadow, what do they earn that they will pay for tax, there is nothing to pay there

On 1/12/2020 at 3:13 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

I think it's fair that cryptoholders pay tax on their assets (not on transactions). That would be similar to normal banking and supports the local society (where taxes are suppost to go).

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

Well , the united states likes to be on top of everything though I have heard that some people get taxed unfairly but its important for us to keep on doing the right thing , the efforts we put up are to make sure that we are working as hard to really define the good of the forum the best of efforts and good of instructions we all have to continue the good of the crypto world thats the only thing we have to keep yourself in that process.

• +2 1

Like seriously I don't really see why an asset is being taxed on, whether is kind of to scare the much users from taking on the Crypto space. At some points is fair on such taxes, but maybe having to buy and exchange Crypto could be preferably the peer to peer system

• -1 1

On 1/12/2020 at 3:13 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

taxes need to be paid without any doubts so i would have no problem to pay them.

the only thing it is that some countries abuse this taxing with a huge rate and this should not happen.

so yes to taxes but with reasonable percentages