Support, deny or stay in shadow? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Support, deny or stay in shadow?

I am one of those countries which are not adopting bitcoin and crypto currencies. So i think it is dark in my country. Many people are using crypto but no paying any tax 

I think that when it comes to Crypto coins, we have to support, so as to build on their foundation, as basically new coins might struggle on basically lack of support on their systems, and as such they might fall to fail as to continue on their projects

These taxes that have been imposed on you are not on our side, and many have been exposed to fraud, while paying these taxes, especially the owners of airdrops, who charge you some specific value to get your reward. What is the use of it? If you are not on our side. I am aware that you should be careful not to provide your information regarding these transactions

• Useful or interesting 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

proper now.  Corona is ready to conquer the virus and prevent it from being inflamed.

would really like to be in help position.due to the fact if we do no longer assist tax machine and assist our executive. machine,then they do no longer modify or serve us.so we want to assist our centralized machine additionally.we continually be in secure ethical region.if you try and live in shadow,then it is able to be risky for you

How will these taxes be imposed if these countries do not yet officially recognize and think that many people will continue to work with digital currencies even if taxes are imposed on them because they are making good profits from them

I think crypto hunters in USA might support tax policies from government. You know as the strong government and the system of USA, fraudulent works even in the crypto world could be tracked by government to subject punishments. 

in some countries like mine if taxes like ISR are paid when carring out financial movements on digital platforms, governments harden taxes on crypto companies due to control over money laundering as we know cryptocurrencies can be susceptible to fraud and mismanagement.

I Also think this is well if usa government accept tax from crypto invester holder and trader .  this is well if we see government launched exchange then everyone pay tax easly without any problems .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 4/30/2020 at 7:36 PM, Jamesnachoog said:

Cryptocurrency is good for everyone and tax can only be applied to each transaction when it has been adopted to every country in the world.

Yes I think that you are right and I also think that cryptocurrency is good for everyone that wants to use it and I think that if they have knowledge here in crypto they could just earn here which I think is great because people can earn easily. 

I think he is hiding in the internet and using protection tools while doing cryptocurrency to avoid high taxes. I don't know if this is really what people are doing there but I think this is the best solution

On 1/12/2020 at 5:05 PM, Anthor95 said:

I've always been and always will be supportive of crypto currency, I'll work on cryptocurrency as long as I have cryptocurrency, and will continue to support it, as cryptocurrency has helped me go a long way, so I will be supportive of it.

Same here that's why I'm hoping that this cryptotalk forum will never lasts because of it I learned many things about cryptoworld and at the same time it helps me in my financial needs. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Well, even though it has a tax putting on cryptocurrency, this will be still good because they are now adopting it and it may help their country to increased it's economic status by bring in demand of cryptocurrency in their country.

To apply tax on cryptocurrencies all over the world,all the government should implement this as a legal tradings. Then they xan actually put taxes over this. Because only the European countries have made this crypto legal. Still in asia is is illegal or banned. So to take that. Much initiative it need to be exactly legalised. 

Personally I believe that in any part of the world persons that earn a lot with the crypto will be happy to be in order and to pay the taxes possibly due to their country,so they can continue their business and earn fearlessly...

If you are an USA citizen just pay your taxes and deal with it. Stop crying about it...

You are basically helping your country becoming stronger and that's my take on this.

If you would not have such taxes your country would turn out to be garbage as there would be no additional man for your infrastructures and medical care for example.

That's my opinion on that so i would support it.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

My opinion about these fees and their imposition is that they are illegal and also immoral because they are considered direct exploitation because the field has not yet been adopted or legally protected..

On 5/26/2020 at 8:39 PM, bitcoin-shark said:

Personally I believe that in any part of the world persons that earn a lot with the crypto will be happy to be in order and to pay the taxes possibly due to their country,so they can continue their business and earn fearlessly...

This depends on the tax laws where you live. If the tax means you have to pay 50% of your profits then it just makes it worthless. As they won't cover 50% for your losses. It is just ridiculous in my opinion and taxes should only be enforced on huge profits, that reach above a million usd.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/12/2020 at 5:13 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

Cryptocurrency tax reporting in the US according to the IRS, various sources of income such as mining, airdrop, staking results, forking coins, up to crypto bonuses when buying online are taxed. Crypto users around the world could experience the same thing if the tax rules were this tight. How crypto hunter in USA respond about the taxes, support, deny or stay in shadow?

Most of the crypto users would simply stay in the shadows, it is that simple no one has to know how, when and where you used crypto.

On 1/12/2020 at 5:28 PM, BTC Future said:

Taxation on cryptocurrency trading is an extreme regulation. They tax you the moment you buy or sell. I hope this does not reach my country. Something similar happened to me with online poker. I had a decent extra income every year while playing and government regulated and asked for a 10% cut from my profits. Talk about mafia tactics. I stopped playing online poker as it became unprofitable and same did almost everyone in my country.

Most of the transactions in cryptocurrencies are tax free that's why if they going to put some taxes then it will not be more profitable than before that's why I hope it will never happen to the other people of countries which the first income is cryptocurrencies. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I believe that the us has recently started to take on a lot of things, and be a more condemned country! After all, what is happening there really makes you think, and this is a fact! Why is the us so oppressed in various areas, and trump is getting on everyone's nerves!

On 1/13/2020 at 4:44 PM, tienda said:

I think of anything when time passes it will be supported so the same things they will support this, in the future will be legal, there are many things created in this world and start illegal then they have regularized them to convert on legal.

This is view of some people, they're people with narrow minded believe that BTC and Crypto world is illegal, and this is attributed to lack of access to good, valid information about Crypto world, or negative misconception they perceive in respect to Crypto technology. But for someone who has good understandings about Crypto currencies believe it's legal. Only some few choose to use the system in extra legal way or perform illicit using the system.

• +1 1

There are many people using cryptocurrencies to evade taxes, but I think that governments will find a way to collect their own taxes.

• +2 1

I say tax them , then need to be taxed all the way to the heavens , this is a huge industry and world of finance, 350 Billion is not pocket change and thousands are finding themselves in this space more and more each day

• +5 1

In my opinion, if you are an American citizen, I think that I have no problem paying taxes on transactions using cryptocurrencies if the US government legally recognizes cryptocurrencies and supports the crypto field.

• +1 1

On 1/12/2020 at 9:13 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

Cryptocurrency tax reporting in the US according to the IRS, various sources of income such as mining, airdrop, staking results, forking coins, up to crypto bonuses when buying online are taxed. Crypto users around the world could experience the same thing if the tax rules were this tight. How crypto hunter in USA respond about the taxes, support, deny or stay in shadow?

I think bounty hunters really object to being taxed, because bounty hunters' income is small and we have very little crypto to start trading with, if those who are taxed own a lot of crypto, I agree.