Support, deny or stay in shadow? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Support, deny or stay in shadow?

there is positives and also negatives for the tax , one of the positive that dealing with crypto won't be considered illegal in USA and you will be able to withdraw your earning to your bank account with no problem if the bank already support crypto , the negatives that the tax may be a little bit high and also it will control people whenever they decide to trade , which means those who trade and exchange several times a day their tax will be very high and also their profits will be much less comparing to the profits with no tax exist 

at the end i see the negatives are more than the positives at the current time and i wouldn't want this rule to apply in my country

• +3 1
  • +4 1

taxes in Crypto currency too but the name of privacy wilk end after that, new coins might struggle on basically lack of support on their systems

• +1 1

We are in the year 2020 and we still see such things. Really, this is very unfortunate because digital currencies were established to liberate people from the control of the state and banks, but in reality it does not look like that in the United States of America because the dollar for them is the strongest currency and will remain the strongest.

Recently Australia has added rules to apply taxes in Crypto currency too but the name of privacy wilk end after that things adopted everywhere and in next aspect it also helps in legalization of Crypto as government could earn through tax. So tax in Crypto is still doubtful factor.

• +5 1

If the country you live in already have some rules regarding tax on crypto then it's better to comply with the rules just like others.

Whether you like it or not tax is going to be received by the governments on crypto assets as well as other assets and Fiat so there's no point staying in the shadow, taxes are a source of income by governments so that they can build improvements in cities and pay for other expenses that every government has to pay for, if there was no tax it would be really hard to be able to afford all of these many state organizations and their workers income.

We want to support and stay until the end and reach our true goal, which is to change our daily life into a life of good investment value and projects with great returns.

• +1 1

On 1/12/2020 at 7:13 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

Cryptocurrency tax reporting in the US according to the IRS, various sources of income such as mining, airdrop, staking results, forking coins, up to crypto bonuses when buying online are taxed. Crypto users around the world could experience the same thing if the tax rules were this tight. How crypto hunter in USA respond about the taxes, support, deny or stay in shadow?

I can't say anything about this because I am a beginner in this field and I am just doing small trading and investment and earning a good profit right but it is very good when taxes are fixed but then it is difficult for us to pay tax because we are paying taxes everywhere so I think it should be clean from tax because I think it is not good for us it is just my thinking I might be wrong.

Taxes cannot be collected on cryptocurrencies because they are decentralized and cannot be monitored by anyone, and this is what makes the process of imposing taxes on them nearly impossible.

How will these taxes be imposed if these countries do not yet officially recognize it? I think that many people will continue to work with digital currencies even if taxes are imposed on them because they are making good profits from them.

Well,  there is nothing people could do in such situations,  but if really they are interested in cryptocurrencies,  then all they can do is to support it,  since the tax collected would not be soon huge that it can affect there trading and other investing issues. 

• +2 1

I think that taxes benefit investors and users, and I think that the United States of America has already decided to impose taxes on the users that they must have, and I believe that this decision will benefit everyone and return profits to the users of cryptocurrencies

• +1 1

I prefer to support people who are really doing the right job, I prefer to keep myself in sight of people so they know they can count on me and that I will bring them the value they need for the moment, I like to help people and I like to be that person that pushes them to take a change in their life. It is the best thing to do with people to help them go to the next level.

• +3 1

first of all it is not easy to impose taxes on the cryptocurrency and secondly if the government is doing it the taxes should be less than the normal tax that is the only way to accept them

My friend I want to tell you that stay in the shadow is a good option you should be played safely this is necessary for you to survive on this forum if you go for the investment first of all you should to get analysis about the market

• +3 1

The tax should be paid progressive tax. The number of cryptocurrency users in the United States is much higher So they should be under the shadow of taxes.

Well, personally I don't see anything wrong with imposing tax in cryptocurrecy as long as they allow people to participate in cryptocurrecy activities freely, because when people earn some good amount of money on cryptocurrecy then paying a tax on it wouldn't be such a big deal. So I would support the tax scheme if it is a good scheme.

I think imposing a tax on cryptocurrency trading is a final control.  They pay you taxes the moment you buy or sell.  I hope it does not reach my country.  The same thing happened to me with online poker.  I had an extra extra income every year to say 10% reduction from my profit during the game and being government controlled.  Talk about mafia tactics.  I stopped playing poker online as it has become unprofitable and is like almost everyone in my country.

This has become a lot of controversy in the cryptographic world, and it is because most people think that in the case of a government through these tax regulations it will have control of it in the market, but it is not like that, for This is why I stay in the shadows without knowing what to choose, since on the one hand it is a very good idea to have much more security of an asset through a government, but on the other hand we will have to pay a tax for something that we work with a lot of risk of losing all our capital to deliver a totally unfair percentage, so I am left with uncertainty of what could happen.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Taxes are useful for the state. I demand that there be taxes, but in a small amount, on regular currencies or cryptocurrencies, and this is what we seek from cryptocurrency trading

• +3 1

This forum supports unity and teamwork in the market's digitized project and each time it becomes more solid it will incite the market and many will see the solidity in the currency and the type of transaction that is made with them and also payments will be expanded. .

• +1 1