Back to gold - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Back to gold

It can be the most powerful currency of all time, which is different from paper money, with different denominationsI think if our finances return to gold, our economy will be stable and will not be affected by the monopoly of the bank, and I do not think anyone can match it

I think the economy will stabilize again and the process of bitcoin will also return in the right direction.  In that case, Bitcoin will be much better in the economy and Bitcoin can keep the value of cryptocurrency.

On 2/16/2020 at 8:38 PM, Mhack09 said:

The economy i think will stabilize and the process of bitcoin will also return the right direction,bitcoin can keep the value of crypto currency.

i also think so. btc has much popularity now and it will make the crypto much popular to all and people will invest on btc to make a profit.

If the country replace gold as currency maybe it would be the same like this present time because you know if we make gold as a money then there is no different as a money. We just use gold to buy something.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/12/2020 at 2:58 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

Bitcoin become illegal, currency back into economy domination and war came without permission. No stability in world economy and people must work again in industry that control by business that's no guarantee we can get enough payment. If all country replace gold as currency like old time, do you think economy will stable again or create monopoly function like currency?

When we left the gold standard things started to collapse. Governments issue new money out of nothing via central banks. The gold standard would prevent that. It's crazy what is happening now with quantative easing. That's why I keep some crypto as a hedge against the financial system.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

In forex I always trade dollars with gold, and it was pretty much good and returning earnings for me. Then i found out that, now we can also trade BTC with Gold which is more awesome.

I think that today in modern world ordinary gold is uncomfortable to use, so it can`t be accepted like payment method also it`s doubtfully that crypto will become illegal, it`s good technology for everyone 

Bitcoins is crypto currency and gold is for jewelry so i think even though they are expensive they have thier own importance in every economy for now bitcoins still crypto currency.thatbis decentralized and like gold the price is still we cannot predict.

Currency value is expected to increase. Furthermore, currency value improves. Patience is key to success in business. May be of no benefit to impatient merchants, please wait

Gold will be converted to Bitcoin at such a promote price that it will be virtuous for us to Gold, as I ruminate of BTC coins as Gold and consider. I know that BTC coins will not come laterYour value is very high relative to its weight and volume, it is easily believable, has no flavor and is difficult to track.

The ability to create new money only by giving a credit is a problem and pumps up the markets. Currencies, which are restricted and not endless can help a lot... gold is a possibility to reach this... yes

We do not know the future, and that Bitcoin is prohibited and prohibited from circulation. We will return to gold, but not young people, but people who have a large stock of gold, and the economy will be very bad. Unemployment is this opinion.

I do not think that the economy is impossible to stabilize again, because the situation has changed from old times a lot, and there is a clear acquisition by some countries of financial markets, which makes it more and more difficult for ordinary people to earn their living.

They are a group of people who have created a currency for us that we can trade on the Internet to make it easy for us to do a lot of things, including trading as I have said before.

On 1/20/2020 at 5:05 PM, Heroshema said:

In my opinion .. BTC is the gold

There's nothing safe than it .

I only buy crypto .. not anything else

okay my friend if it is the gold can you tell me a specific thing that make you believe that? 

Thank you very much  To share this matter with us.  This cryptocurrency is a very good site.  And many people like me working on this site are benefiting financially.  And you have to be very careful when you have this cryto currency to work with.  And it's become like you are now known all over the world.  Thank you so much for its popularity.

On 1/12/2020 at 2:55 PM, MosesMusa said:

We should all employ patience because it will go up in a long way to make changes and improvement of how the crytocurrency is assumed to be

We should all utilize persistence since it will go up in far to make changes and improvement of how the crytocurrency is thought to be

Now a days the gold mining became so casual that everyone is doing it like it is normal thing And the bitcoin is restricted and it became clear legal that some of the nations or countries governments are not accepting it as a legal currency so we have to fight against that legal rule that to make it legal

gold is not a solution to financial problems, there would still be countries that have more then dominant on the markets, bitcoin is not illegal at least not in my country (Italy) and I believe that in any case it is a world good that goes beyond the countries and their various laws

Nowadays gold mining is becoming so common in everywhere so everyone prefers to invest in gold now as the price of the gold is so higher and its price increases Day by day and it’s going higher and higher so one if invested in gold then surely is getting good profit in that so everyone is preferring now gold to trade or invest in marketing

The price of gold is also falling. During a crisis, people prefer to withdraw money from assets. Linking the national currency to gold will not help. To overcome the economic crisis, it is necessary to intensify production.

This ne crisis made alot of economic falling apart as we all see right now people until now love fiat money more than anything.

Both Fiat and gold are stable assets and they are on the market. And cryptocurrencies are most likely a way of earning money and so far it is at this stage and will not be able to replace either Fiat or gold. At least in the near future.

yes everything will be so much stable and real life trade as well as the crypto trading will be more easier and currency barrier between third world country will be over 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Gold is just an asset, a form of investment for most people. No one is ever going to switch from fiat currencies to gold because it would be too hard to use gold as payment method