Bank with their crypto project - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Bank with their crypto project

I think that the failure of the project is related to the work team in the first place and there is an example xrp I read a news from a period that a bank deals

Banks always strive to fight cryptography and to fight digital currencies, but in the future I think these banks will accept these digital currencies and may work to create their own currencies because this conflict will not last forever, so there must be a mechanism to regulate this by the banks and work to support cryptography

I think that banks are already beginning to realize the importance of participating in this scenario and this rapid development, but the currencies that the banks launch should have a strong project in order to be able to compete with other currencies.

In my personal opinion, there is no similarity between the central market and banks and between cryptocurrencies and the creation of special transactions between banks and currencies is a complex process that requires a lot of time

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 5/7/2020 at 1:40 AM, Shaza Ahmad said:

Well, I don't know why banks are issuing cryptocurrencies while Ripple plays the same role. They can partner with Ripple and process cross-border transfers between banks using Ripple.

I think that this is great that banks are now having their own cryptocurrency projects and they are trying to develop with the help of cryptocurrencies and I think that they will drastically evolve if they chose to partner with cryptocurrencies. 

I think because they think this is the future , and the want to create a coin to start working with it , and also find a way to tracking this coin , because the technology witch cryptocurrency work with it is impossible to tracking it.

On 1/12/2020 at 3:35 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

Many institution ( bank ) release crypto currency projects and fail. Bank release project as tester how people respond if bank take part in crypto world but when fail always involve currency in big value. I suggest they learn how to release project from developer, is my advice wrong or there's another option for make successful crypto project?

I think that this could be due hyped press who are not covering articles right. While real story might as well be that some banks have taken a look at the possibility of using some sort of blockchain tech, then crypto press will use this as a for shilling cryptos and release articles like "Banks are going to use blockchain" or "Some bank is going to release their own cryptocurrency"

And soon after some research bank realizes that this is not for them because the public and open chain there's no privacy they need, or it's a slow costly process and if they want to control it it would be faster and cheaper just to use centralized database.

14 hours ago, elguettlazhari said:

Banks must recognize cryptocurrencies as a competitor to them, and this is a first step to de-centralizing these banks.

They don't need to recognize it as their competitor, theymedd to work hand to hand with cryptocurrency, there are some banks that have bitcoin atm machines at Dubai, so I think they will be supportive in the future

I agree with you because not all people who can start their own crypto project and become success. I also suggest they should learn first before starting, it will be good if they will agree to learn under the blockchain technicians. 

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 5/12/2020 at 4:55 PM, Iambee said:

Yes some banks and institution are releasing Crypto project but people will only be attracted towards such project where they will get high profit and institutions haven't released such project where people get some for free at the time of involvement.

The banks were originally planning various products through the Ethereum blockchain, but after the DAO incidents and the move to directly hard-fork Ethereum to get the stolen ETH back to DAO, they understood that it wasn't actually decentralized and autonomous. They basically enjoyed the idea that they could built a blockchain of their own, claim it was decentralized and act on it anytime they wanted, by convincing the nodes to proceed as they want. This is what they are builting now. Decentralized networks that they can control though.

The problem with banks is that they have a centralized system and they have a lot of restrictions that limit profits, but in cryptocurrencies, dealing with them is more profitable because they are decentralized.

By now the banks have understood that they cannot stop the advance of Bitcoin and altcoins and therefore have adapted and offer custody services for altcoins in countries likeGermany France Italy and are also trying to make their own crypto

I recently read one article which is coating that RBI has removed ban on Crypto and now traders Are free to trade. Also bank will not have any issue to open accounts for the Crypto worker. This type of news make me cheer. As banks are coming forward

Are you sure about your statement that banks created crypto currencies coins and failed in this market. But I surely can say that I don't find a single coin or tokens which created by the any banks of any country of this world. So no interest of banks into crypto currencies market. 

Banks are mostly failing the crypto project because bank focuses on the centralization and they want to have right over them, but crypto is decentralized coin any one can be the owner of the crypto.

On 1/12/2020 at 8:48 AM, Opinder said:

Banks project mostly failed due to centralized. People think coins price will be determined by banks and volatility will be low and they can not earn high profits in trading.

You are right, if banks will be having their own cryptocurrency project, they would be controlling the price of the coin for their own profit so that users will not be benefited that much because only bank will know the next move of the coin. 

Indeed you are right, setting up central currencies in the field of Crypto, which depends entirely on decentralization, will not make it succeed in addition to the fact that it needs serious projects.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 5/11/2020 at 12:57 AM, Zaino34 said:

Banks always strive to fight cryptography and to fight digital currencies, but in the future I think these banks will accept these digital currencies and may work to create their own currencies because this conflict will not last forever, so there must be a mechanism to regulate this by the banks and work to support cryptography

Major banks are opening cryptocurrency trading desks right now and there are some that consider adding some of them in their investment plans. This will certainly help cryptocurrency prices as there are many investors that do not want to use crypto exchanges, not even the ones that are regulated in the US.

I think many people create their own cryptocurrency and experience a big crash! Because their altcoin has no value in the market, and in fact is useless and unprofitable for many! This is the big problem, and I believe that active promotion requires large funds that will promote your token on the market!

• +1 1

Banks should built another section of developers who can actually  create some good projects with cryptocurrencies. The bank authority is actually afraid of the cryptocurrencies and they don't seemed to be reliable with that. Actually  they should be more trustworthy with this projects and make people understand the good uses and facilities of cryptocurrencies. Then they will be successful and they can make a great impact on the crypto world. 

• +3 1
  • +4 1

I can't really testify this assertion made, but to me I don't think it's possible for banks to manage or regulate Crypto currencies due it's exceptional and unique features. Banks mainly regulate centralized currency, fiat or physical money we do spent in our various localities.

• +3 1

On 1/12/2020 at 6:03 PM, Benjamin said:

Not all the crypto projects are successful,

Well, i will agree with you mate especially for those ICO's which is releasing some coins, most of them are successfully released but there's a small amount of value and many people are being disappointed because of this happenings.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/12/2020 at 9:35 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

Many institution ( bank ) release crypto currency projects and fail. Bank release project as tester how people respond if bank take part in crypto world but when fail always involve currency in big value. I suggest they learn how to release project from developer, is my advice wrong or there's another option for make successful crypto project?

In France, there are already some banks that is able to use crypto currency and it is a big step for crypto currency to occur the mass adoption that all of us is hoping.

it is also right but there are some people who do not know the ways to secure their money so they rely on banks and if they will start bitcoin then everyone will start keeping their bitcoin in banks of government. 

On 1/12/2020 at 8:35 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

I think banks launch their cryptos with centralized or stable coins so there is less demand, because investors want decentralized cryptos and no one regulates or controls them, so the price can be very high. So in my opinion none of the investors are interested in centralized crypto so the project from the bank didn't work out.

• +1 1