Bank with their crypto project - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Bank with their crypto project

On 1/12/2020 at 4:35 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

Many institution ( bank ) release crypto currency projects and fail. Bank release project as tester how people respond if bank take part in crypto world but when fail always involve currency in big value. I suggest they learn how to release project from developer, is my advice wrong or there's another option for make successful crypto project?

Banks might be failing for launching their own cryptocurrencies projects, but if they will be using the currently projects like bitcoin, so there is how they will succeed and making bitcoin more valuable. 

Your advice is very good, my friend, because banks are a good place to store currency, and as they adopt encryption, their prices will rise at the lowest rate of weakness, and this is beneficial to everyone, so these are correct and profitable options if some banks adopt cryptocurrencies and choose to deal with them.

Bank can use crypto-currencies in best ways. The transection of crypto-currencies will be smooth and people can transfer their money too fast and safely. All bank should start to use crypto-currencies. The world will be change at that time.

• +2 1

My friend, if international banks are working on their own encryption project to support cryptocurrencies, then this will be a great support for cryptocurrencies. When payment and deposit is made available, and the creation of special wallets for cryptocurrencies within international banks, this will support them very much, especially since economic restrictions will be removed globally to deal with these currencies. Thank you.

• +2 1

Bank crypto projects fail because it is centralized, centralized crypto will not succeed because it can control its value, centralized crypto will harm its holders because there is no profit there but only a little. Today, crypto traders are savvy and cannot be cheated for projects that have no future. We prefer to buy Bitcoin as a daily investment as well as a long term investment.

• +1 1

On 1/12/2020 at 2:35 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

Many institution ( bank ) release crypto currency projects and fail. Bank release project as tester how people respond if bank take part in crypto world but when fail always involve currency in big value. I suggest they learn how to release project from developer, is my advice wrong or there's another option for make successful crypto project?

Yes your advice is really okay. But I don't know how bank will enberk on crypto project. So can you please enlight me on how to enberk on crypto project. You are welcome as you help me out. Thanks mate and have my love.

I do not have great knowledge in the cryptographic world and I can say that it is fine for banks to get involved in the cryptographic world and make their participation in cryptocurrencies, but these people fail due to their scarce knowledge in the cryptographic world and I would love for organizations intrude in this area and make the best decisions, hiring people with great knowledge in this area, people who can make cryptocurrencies associated with world-recognized exchaing so that it has more validity and makes a well-built structure. If you have a stable base, the future will be prosperous for cryptocurrency.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think there's nothing wrong with that, actually it's good to see those things. I wish every banks start to create their own crypto project. Crypto is becaming more famous every year and it's better sooner they adapt this era. You're right about the developer part, if they use big crypto developer it'll be just one. Recently ukrain agree with stellar whic is very nice news.

I think there's nothing wrong with that, actually it's good to see those things. I wish every banks start to create their own crypto project. Crypto is becaming more famous every year and it's better sooner they adapt this era. You're right about the developer part, if they use big crypto developer it'll be just one. Recently ukrain agree with stellar whic is very nice news.

This is good news for the user and for crypto industry that more banks are allowing it due to increasing the popularity and demand in a big way. And we hope that in the coming days cryptocurrency will become very famous inside the world and more people will join it.Cryptocurrency is a trusted website on which we can do earnings more.

On 1/12/2020 at 6:35 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

Yes dude because you project is not an easy task, countries had failed in it because they don't have proper establishment and they cannot resist people from money laundering in this way

• +2 1

Cryptocurrency is totally decentralized project and cryptocurrency they are decentralized projects and its regulations are in the hands of the users but while considering the bank project it will be totally set by the authority. 

I don't care at all about the bank crypto projects. We have Bitcoin they can use that if they want nobody stops them to buy and start offering Bitcoin payments. They can even have those custodial wallets to make them feel better that they are doing something. Although they will know that they can't control bitcoin no matter what they do.

The bank's cryptocurrency project will not be successful because the coins they launch are centralized. Investors don't want centralized coins because they have no profit and coins can be manipulated, nowadays it is better to invest in popular cryptocurrencies like bitcoin and Ethereum. Decentralized coins are better than centralized coins. Bank projects because there are few enthusiasts and no one wants to buy or investors there.

• +1 1

All new projects are afraid of them, especially that the decentralized cryptocurrency field is linked to a bank. This is new and we do not want to enter and face a loss

• +3 1

It is not easy to create a crypto project. One needs a creative mind as well as business motive. Banks have only a business mind. Secondly they are under the control of government. So most projects end up in failure.

Of course, there are many institutions regarding cryptocurrencies and they failed in the crypto world for that. When we need those projects, we have to start with the right path. The crypto project must be a success in order to benefit from it.

the banks can not make the projects a success just because they do not have the right plans and the right ways to do the projects they are just greedy and money hungry.

• +4 1

Banks can adopt cryptocurrency but will take them time to make it right, crypto is decentralized and if banks will not accept the fact and not to change it yo centralized currency their projects will keep failing until they accept the fact about cryptocurrency. 

Important changes are happening in the world's largest banks. Six major banks came together in 2017. They would create a new digital currency to see the potential of blockchain technology.

The popularity of bitcoin among investors and people around the world has also attracted the attention of the biggest banks. Barclays, Credit Suisse, Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce, HSBC, MUFG and State Street, the world's 6 largest banks, were preparing to create a new digital currency by coming together.

This technology, designed to take away banks' control over the monetary system, is expected to face stiff opposition from banks, but this is not the case. In fact, banks mostly watch from the sidelines, allowing the cryptocurrency market to reach $ 700 billion in volume recently. The strangest thing is that some banks have started to develop projects with cryptocurrency infrastructure and to support this technology.

On 1/12/2020 at 6:35 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

And i thinks banks need to adopt these crypto currencies not develop their own currency they need to first understand who they need to control these currencies business and one thing is who first take control on this market take higher reward .

To create a successful e-currency project, you must have a strong work team and products that support this project, such as a platform, a wallet, or any product that can achieve success in the midst of this revolution in the cryptocurrency world 

• +2 1

A successful crypto project must include several aspects, first you need to choose the most appropriate network, secondly, an honest and realistic project, third, you need a strong and famous support team that adopts the currency you want to put up so that people are attracted to the currency, in addition to capital and a lot of effort and time, and you need Some luck in the end, so it's not easy at all, otherwise we'd have found millions of cryptocurrencies.

I do not think this approach of banks starting their own crypto projects is positive towards crypto world, there is gotta be some kind of plan against crypto world behind those projects.

There are chance to remove bann from crypto currencies in many countries. You are right but in my opinion in near future mostly bank connect to crypto world. The concept of crypto and banks are contradicts to each other that's why there's a lot of crypto projects are failed. They must create a unique digital currency that might fight to cryptocurrency. The start of crypto currency the banking sector reject its. Its did not know that crypto currency how the change of banking life of the world.

On 1/10/2021 at 8:47 AM, zeshan1122 said:

the banks can not make the projects a success just because they do not have the right plans and the right ways to do the projects they are just greedy and money hungry.

I agree with you ,
Banks only care about profit, and they never care about dealers.
It also cannot create a cryptocurrency project because cryptocurrency depends on decentralization, but the banks want to control that currency, so the currency will never succeed.

• +3 1