How much are you willing to take the risks? - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ms.o

How much are you willing to take the risks?

I have learn all the risk factor before entering in this forum and it is well know that the more u will take risk much you will get to earn.

• +5 1

Risks in Crypto currency world is something good ! but risks must be associated with awareness.

Many people unconsciously take risks as a result of hasty decisions !
To earn profit here.. you have to make your decision as a result of studying the chart !

• Useful or interesting 1

You cant earn success without risking anything, the more risky your job, less people would be your competitors, and money earned will drastically increase. I'm always ready to risk, if I found it interesting

Все зависит от того, насколько вы готовы рискнуть чем-то ради лучшего результата. В случае Роба это восстановление зрения. Речь идет о том, как вы оцениваете потери в сравнении с выгодами, которые вы можете получить. Если вы, как и большинство людей, не боитесь риска, потери значительно перевесят выгоды.

One time I Risked my last 200$ and after 1 month win 980$+, after this my hope is stronger, Good luck for everyone and Big Patience, Likes and Heart From me!

Of course if you want to invest you will always be taking risks. It happens not only in the crypto world. But you have to study first where to invest and try to escape the promises of getting rich for free and effortless 

"It would be nice to play the cue ball, save your money", and it reacts to the world economic crises like the dollar and any other currency, just the volatility is higher.

Hello, before you start risking your funds, you need to learn a lot about trading, quotes and how to evaluate them correctly. Even after that, try it on demo accounts first. When you are confident in your capabilities only then start slowly with real money. 

Всем добра

I think life itself is a risk and everything here on earth is a calculated risk , whether going to the moon , or even taking your children to school , there is always a risk, even driving walking and so on. 
The truth is you need to really be sure of everything you are doing is going to work for you , you need to really plan , do  a research to avoid taking a risk that can swallow you , but everything is a risk and I think its important you understand the risk itself. put up about 5%

First of all, you should start with the amount you will not worry about.Then you need to make your own risk analysis and decide.

El 1/11/2020 a las 10:27 PM, la Sra.o dijo:

Muchas personas saltan al mundo de la criptodivisa sin el conocimiento adecuado sobre lo que van a tratar, es sólo porque muchos piensan que estar en estas monedas digitales les hacen ganar rápido o hacerse ricos

Invertir en cripto es un riesgo que debemos tomar o considerar para evitar algunos impactos negativos cuando suceden cosas malas.

Ahora sólo soy curiosidad, ¿cuánto puedes tomar esos riesgos?¿Cómo puede tu tolerancia aceptar fracasos?

Estas son las cosas que se deben responder en nuestra mente primero antes de entrar en el mundo de la criptografía.

Me arriesgaría al máximo, no sé si tanto por el dinero, es más porque soy joven y en la vida para mí tengo que correr riesgos, arriesgar mucho ya que para mí, siendo joven es mucho más fácil conseguir dinero que ser viejo También son cosas que se pueden hacer cuando son jóvenes, pero estoy seguro de que cuando son viejos no se pueden hacer , así que creo que el riesgo realmente proviene de la personalidad de cada persona o incluso de sus creencias.

Bad things happen everywhere, not just in cryptocurrency. And by joining this, you need to know how to risk it all. With great opportunities came great risks, and you have to be prepared for that. You can't achieve anything without risking something.

the amount you have to risk is %20  of your money. this is generally determined as the amount to invest. but ı took a risk with the whole investment and ı'm waiting patiently

Successful entrepreneurship involves taking risks. If you don't accept the risk, you can rethink your position as a business owner.

Countless entrepreneurs have taken risks to bring their businesses to where they are now. However, taking risks does not mean blindly doing business and then expecting great results. Taking risks in entrepreneurship requires careful planning and hard work.

Anyone who joins the world of cryptocurrencies, if they are willing to trade and invest for profit, then they should be prepared for losses, and they can improve their investment skills through experience and analysis.

On 1/12/2020 at 7:27 AM, Ms.o said:

how does your tolerance can accept failures?

When i invest my money to buy any kind of cryptocurrency, I always calculate my total portfolio without that amount. It protects me from the pain when i face loss of my investment.

It is very difficult to pinpoint what could to the adoption of the Cryptos. It's a completely unfettered market and that's exactly what makes it interesting and different than the regular currency. So, to begin with, if more merchants are willing to accept the transactions in cryptos, sure you'd be all over. 

I suggest everyone to use the advantages of stoploss. Before you invest, calculate how much you want to lose or earn. And don't it make over 5-10%.

Well this is very hard to answer, because as we all know there are lots of similar type of token or coins. And they are try to chase eachother. So better to ask some reviews using this forum. And that's why this cryototalk is here. Investing in cryptocurrency and accept failure is not acceptable for all. Because these are their hard work money. And as we can see some big players Whale s are playing with all small investors. So better to accept failure and join some signal channels to counter the loss in trading.

indeed this area is very risky, but I prefer to take risks, we don't know when everything can change, so it is better to go dark than to brake.

All people have a different character and tolerance. Someone may stop at the very beginning for fear of losing money, someone may take a risk and he succeeded. Personally, I have accumulated information from instructional videos, reading books and spending time on the forums.

El 1/11/2020 a las 22:38, Black_Sword dijo:

Para mí, antes de comenzar en este foro, ya encontré una prueba de que este foro paga por publicación, por lo que no siento ningún riesgo cuando comencé a publicar aquí, pero cuando se trata de comerciar e invertir, siempre estoy pensando si voy a arriesgar porque no tengo suficiente conocimiento sobre el comercio y la inversión, por lo que es difícil hacerlo y necesito más experiencia para hacerlo.

¡Buen día!
en este caso y en todos, siempre que invierta, corre el riesgo de perder.
Si vas a montar un negocio en el barrio, también
corres riesgo Sls

I am ready to risk all the money on which my health or life does not depend. I have such a character, it is quite difficult to be patient.

Smart people will never take such a risk. But, without practice, you cannot become a good market analyst and trader. Here you just need to start with the minimum amount and observe, remember how the coin behaves. Next time you will already know how to react to some event and you will be able to choose the right action, whether to sell a coin, or wait and hit the jackpot

Yes, you're right. Before you start making money using cryptocurrencies, you should study the entire field from head to toe. If you don't follow this rule, you may lose money.

I am willing to take risks in mining but not so much, that is, only the money that I am willing to lose and thus have profits