How much are you willing to take the risks? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ms.o

How much are you willing to take the risks?

Hey friend I agree with you every thing is in this world but when I heard about cryptotalk and see the payment proof I join this forum without any problem but I don't know about trading it's totly risk for me

Since I'm fairly new to crypto, I still don't want to take the risk. In my opinion, the first step to taking a risk in each case is to take action. At first I thought that taking a risk would not be right.
  • -2 1

If you don't take risk your are not gonna be successful in your life.I think now I'm enough mature and experienced to take risk in the trading.

as i am a new user so i don't know completely about this topic please if anyone knows the topic then please share the piece of information to all thanks

All the risk am able to take, but its all depending on how good we are in the things we have in so many ways there is a lot of good that comes from the right areas we have there are good issues of the market that produce everything in the perfect idea of the issues of the good market efforts, risk everything, no risk no gain

• Useful or interesting 1

I am not ready to risk much right now. From free crypto to collect enough cryptocurrency for trading, ive come a long way but still taking heavy risks and making heavy investment is not feasible for me right now.

468x60-3.png

You are correct brother,i concur with you. The amateur won't to win quick and he put something never have an information in. What's more, this is dangerous more than you accept, you can lose your cash for a minute. So be cautious for any progression you won't to do, and furthermore read a learn before contribute your moneyy

• Useful or interesting 1

If your are wise enough you know how much you risk,Do not make high expectations and more careless about it.Gathered more ideas and knowledge before doing investing and trading,

The only amount that i want to take risk is only 100$ and not more than that.but my earning here i can take a risk all to invest or to trade..yes i dont have alot of money and if i have also a huge amount if money i will never risk more than 100$

In investment and trading there is lots of risk associated with it. Profit comes with taking risk. Nothing is present in this world which provide profit without earning. But take risk as much you afford to loss. Taking risk beyond reach can hamper you always.

On 1/12/2020 at 8:40 AM, Arun gope said:

I have came in this forum when I read all the legal authorities of this forum of crypto world and now I am satisfied by working on this forum and I earn daily here and I also learn in this forum.

I see eye to eye with you in this matter and I was also thinking same about that this forum is completely safe moreover this is the place something beyond earning money this is because you learn alot about crypto currency here.

I'm not interested in having any risk. Infact without knowledge doing something is biggest risk to any person. Whenever i will get full knowledge about crypto world then i will try to invest into it. But for now i can't afford that risk of investing into cryptocurrency without much knowledge about it.

Well im new here so i won't be investing right away wothout any experience and without any knowledge. Im just earning daily satoshi by commenting and posting topic. But in future i will definately invest in crypto currency. 

On 1/12/2020 at 6:49 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

We should handle risk using wise calculation, for beginner like me 10% is maximum. People has different answer about this depend their strategy and money management. In market activity risk must smaller than profit, if we using same or higher than profit that's big mistake.

Yeah you are right and i totally agree with  your statement One should know both the  possible profit and loss of an investment one should invest depending upon his/her status i.e. beginner ,seniors etc.

On 1/12/2020 at 6:27 AM, Ms.o said:

Many people jump into the world of crypto  without proper knowledge on what are they going to deal with,its only because many thinks that being in this digital currencies make them earn fast or become rich

Investing in crypto is a risks that we should take or considered to avoid some negative impacts when bad things happens.

Now i am just curios, how much can you take those risks?how does your tolerance can accept failures?

This are the things that must be answer in our mind first before entering the world of crypto.

Yes i agreed the of cryptocurry without proper knowledge on what they going to deal with only because or become rich investing in cryptocurry good,,,,

Thats true, many of us thinks about profit only and we forget that we can get loss too or even losing all our capital because trading is very risky business. We have to investigate very clear before invest in trading.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Hi, my friend! In my case I like to risk enough on the cryptocurrency issue. I prefer to risk a lot and earn much more. To risk little and earn little.

Perreo hasta el suelo, Y el autoestima hasta el cielo!

Barack Obama 2010.

True, investing in crypto is very risky. I will accept all the risks, because I know that the consequences are.

I will take that risk as long as i know that there is a better future awaits me. Because taking the risk is worth it when you surpass it. its like either take the risk or lose the chance.

On 1/12/2020 at 6:27 AM, Ms.o said:

Many people jump into the world of crypto  without proper knowledge on what are they going to deal with,its only because many thinks that being in this digital currencies make them earn fast or become rich

Investing in crypto is a risks that we should take or considered to avoid some negative impacts when bad things happens.

Now i am just curios, how much can you take those risks?how does your tolerance can accept failures?

This are the things that must be answer in our mind first before entering the world of crypto.

Yes i agreed your account world of cryptocurry without proper knowledge on what are they going to to deal with is only many thinks they going deal because being in this its a good,,,,

Personally, I know that this field is risky, but I am encouraged and entered and if the loss is made, I am patient and eager to compensate it.