How much are you willing to take the risks? - Page 34 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ms.o

How much are you willing to take the risks?

Some people like challange will take higher risk for bigger profit for this one .one year ago i did not success in big earning .Now I earn from it.

Joining the crypto world and forum is not a risk, but rather a great opportunity to meet, earn money, collect all kinds of information, meet new people, and make friends. We should avoid risks as much as we can

• +1 1

The risk is always there in the business if you trade or make deals or sell something lr invest at any place so the risk is there and if you want  to make money you need to take risks.

• +3 1

In fact, when I first started to be interested in cryptocurrency, I did not even think about the possible risks. I was just interested in doing this. But because of this, I went through many mistakes and lost a lot of money.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Crypto market is too much unpredictable. I already loss so many in this market.  But sometimes I gain profit from it also. But there are risk everywhere. So you have to take risk to gain profit. 

Every business has its risks and crypto currency world is not an exception.i haven't invested in Crypto currency yet, I want to learn more about crypto currency before investing my earnings. My advise would be to invest wisely.investing in Crypto currency is a risk worth taking.

Ithink we should have to take risks in our life.Because once you take risk, it will gives you some lesson in both positive and negative way. But if you afraid of taking risk in your life ithink it will become your weakness and people will make you down. So, if u will take risk you will be able to face difficult situations and you will also be able to make your own right decision and you will live your life confidently. 

Hello friend,it’s true.  I have just started earning and I am trading and holding right now.  Also if I talk about investing and taking risks I will think about it in the future.You should always try to understand and manage the risks involved with cryptocurrencies.

As you say, there are many people who enter the world of cryptocurrencies thinking that they are going to get rich quickly and are disappointed when they lose their investment, so it is highly advisable before making any investment, look for a lot of information to study the world of cryptocurrencies well. to ensure success and profits

A big hello to the whole community and good luck and big winnings

Hey as you know you that I am a new person here. I just completed my 2nd achievement but don't received my first payment yet. I am not able to take risk now. So I don't want to take risk now. 

I thoroughly concur with you.This is truly not a decent idea of reasoning that crypto will make you rich. There are numerous dangers in the crypto world. You need to have some appropriate investigation prior to entering in to the crypto world.

I am willing to take risks as long as their are opportunities that comes to me. Taking risks will help us to build more skill and develop ourselves. Trying new things can make us gain more information or knowledge that will help us in the future. Remember that only knowledge and experience are the things we can keep forever.

On 1/12/2020 at 2:27 AM, Ms.o said:

Many people jump into the world of crypto  without proper knowledge on what are they going to deal with,its only because many thinks that being in this digital currencies make them earn fast or become rich

Investing in crypto is a risks that we should take or considered to avoid some negative impacts when bad things happens.

Now i am just curios, how much can you take those risks?how does your tolerance can accept failures?

This are the things that must be answer in our mind first before entering the world of crypto.

You are right my friend, most of us do not realize that there are many risks that we can fall into, such as investing in fraudulent sites without carefully researching their sources ...

Thanks everyone.  I have to take risks to be successful in most of my life. I like to take risks for most of my life. It depends on luck.  I grew up failing and learning something new from failure.  Which was a turning point in my life. So if you want to be big in life, you have to take risks.

Taking risk is better than nothing we don't anything so work hard and don't afraid to fear of risks and work with your goal and don't waste time and money in useless thing work hard and one day you will become a successful member of this forum

Dear friends I am not interested to take risk any more. Because in last month I took risk and I invested 400$ in a doubler website, but after few days that website made big scam with me and I lost my all 400$. That is why I not willing to take risk. 

I believe that it depends on how much risk is justified, because there are situations when the risk can be justified, it may also be that the risk is a direct loss of funds

I am little bit afraid to taking risks. I am a new beginner here. So i don't  have any idea about  trading.  So i am not willing to take risks. I will take advice from experts before trading or exchanging. Taking advice from experts would help me alot.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes you're right. Many people join cryptocurrency just because its a digital currency and will let them earn fastly but you need to be aware enough before investing in digital currencies but to be in profit you have to take some risks also, it may give you positive results

I am not willing to take any high risk with cryptocurrency I believe in making small trades and carefully analyzing the market before trading I don't take any chance with my money, it is better for me to earn small than to lose all.

The Risk is directly proportional to the Return and inversely proportion to losing funds so now you can decide what proportionality you chose

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I work within the rules and regulations specified by the forum, so I am completely satisfied that I will not face any problem or any danger, but in return I am fully prepared to receive any danger that will face me and I will work hard to increase my experience so that I am aware of the errors and dangers that befall my friends

In the real or virtual world .. there is no abundant profit without risk .. You have to accept this rule. If you like and accept it, it will be easy to deal with risks and to understand that trade is a profit and a loss .. not only winning money .. but also paying money
You just have to be smart.

• +2 1

Hi guys! On business if you want to earn huge profit you must take risks! Because if you don't take risk you don't earn money! Always we are taking risk to get something in a life

On 1/12/2020 at 6:27 AM, Ms.o said:

This are the things that must be answer in our mind first before entering the world of crypto.

'Practice makes a man perfect' I think takings risks also give lessons to make someone perfect. I think one should take small risks in crypto world according to his budget and pocket. The more risks a person take the more successful he will be. Practice your knowledge in trading, investing in cryptocurrencies in very small amounts and take experiences. I suggest to have good knowledge first then practice and start taking risks, you will be succeed.