What are some good POS coins for staking? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
yotamak

What are some good POS coins for staking?

Recommended Posts

As the title says, what are some good coins that are in crypto sphere where users can get some interest on the coins that he holds at his wallet? I would like to list out some of the coins that "Binance" has stated they would offer staking rewards for users holding them at their exchange

XLM, KMD, QTUM, STRAT, VET, NEO, ONT

Have you noticed at other good coins that are useful for staking?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NEO and ETH for me. With ETH you will need mininum 34 ETH if I am not wrong but with NEO there are no restrictions.

I have seen these staking in Binance but it's a pass for me. I am not going to give my coins to their party where I do not have the access of my keys.

 

Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NEO, this is the best POS for me, just store you NEO on your wallet and get gas from it.

Why it is good? you will earn GAS for free depends on the NEO you have on your wallet.

That gas will serve as the transfer fee also if you will do some, One more best from it.

GAS also have many exchanger even the big ones.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

GAS also have many exchanger even the big ones.

Last time I checked the GAS price was $3+ which is not bad. Staking NEO you can have 3 to 4% a year which is better than some batter than any other POS coins.

I like it when I see my GAS stash is increasing every 15 minutes LOL, 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And gas is great which can go high in the near future.

We have seen it go more than 10 USD right? 

What was the ATH of this GAS again?

That is why i dont sell my NEO even it is too low now, still ahving my 2,045 NEO on my wallet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am staking DeepOnion, had staked mb8coin some days ago. You can try both of these. Both are cheaper at this moment and you can get a huge bag for staking with a smaller amount.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Consignee said:

am staking DeepOnion, had staked mb8coin some days ago. You can try both of these. Both are cheaper at this moment and you can get a huge bag for staking with a smaller amount.

I am good with NEO, ETH and Bitcoin (although it does not have staking reward lol).

By the way I'm wondering how many pos coins do we have right now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How to stake the ETHEREUM? i never tried but if there is a way i wanna do that.

Lemme know who is will to teach me and i will thank you 🙂 

Also tell me what is the minimum amount to store!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, volcanoe said:

Did ETH already switched to POS? Not sure about this info and It will be a good help if you can provide information about this if there's any links where we can learned deeper regarding to this switch. Though it's been anticipated before but I don't have clear knowledge and I want to learn about it.

That is why i am asking dude, i read a lot from this thread that ETH is POS.

there is more than 30+ ETH requirement to gain.

That is why i am asking now coz i never heard that thing in my wole life in cryptocurrency.

If there is i want to learn. i love to earn free coz AIRDROP is dead now compare to what we had before (2016-2017)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really dont understand why nobody didn't mention ADA Cardano.

My opinion is that ADA Cardano is one of the best POS coin, and if you look on chart 15.11.2017 ADA price was 0.027$ and on 03.01.2018 ADA touch all time high price 0.977$.

And of course must be mentioned ETH crossing to POS and "32ETH" who can stake who can not. 😀


560372898_download(1).png.da8e552d0894a185bb674e4f29924f8a.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Firts off all don't try staking you coin on exchange with wallet exchange because you not control you coin on there and you can't prediction how much ROI you get because it's pool, some time ppl cash out they coin on pool and some time ppl add coin on pool. If you wanna know what good coin POS for staking you can research by you self on https://stakingrewards.com/ also they will be update too what kind coin will be launching soon


[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]

I'm feeling so high 💨

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, My dream2021 said:

Firts off all don't try staking you coin on exchange with wallet exchange because you not control you coin on there and you can't prediction how much ROI you get because it's pool, some time ppl cash out they coin on pool and some time ppl add coin on pool. If you wanna know what good coin POS for staking you can research by you self on https://stakingrewards.com/ also they will be update too what kind coin will be launching soon

thanks a lot of sharing this website, it is really helpful for those and as for me who are looking for some good coins with staking rewards and dividends, I have bookmarked it for future uses :)

The POS of ethereum is only for big whales no chances for people like me XD

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, moonuranus said:

thanks a lot of sharing this website, it is really helpful for those and as for me who are looking for some good coins with staking rewards and dividends, I have bookmarked it for future uses :)

The POS of ethereum is only for big whales no chances for people like me XD

 

Np broh, on staking reward the big ROI for now is Liverpeer (LPT) ROI 116% on 1 years more info you can check on cmc. also if you want know more big ROI you can see on https://masternodes.online/ <--- masternode online is very risk because on masternode online to many new coin and most of there can't be survive 6 months after list on market so you need investigate by you self


[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]

I'm feeling so high 💨

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you have a huge amount of money, you can make 1 masternode of DASH coin which it will cost about 1000 DASH. Or we can join into some staking pool to stake with smaller portion if we cannot afford it.


l3.gif.db5b995a6e73a149ffa675fb3c0c585f.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am waiting that Ethereum coin switch to proof-of-stake.

This is one of the best coins to have for staking in future.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dash is a popular crypto currency, it is one of the top coins to implement a proof of stake consensus mechanism. Dash is unique as it reside on bitcoin but  comes with additional privacy and quick transaction speeds, it is the best proof of stake coin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

A huge bag with a small amount LOL

Do you even understand how PoS works??? How the hell should he get a huge amount with staking a small amount??? Don't talk bs and educate, please! I declare this a Spam sry!

I think he meant that the price was higher when he bought the coins. Now you can get more DeepOnion Coins for the same amount as he bought.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/29/2019 at 6:37 AM, xBDT Script said:

NEO and ETH for me. With ETH you will need mininum 34 ETH if I am not wrong but with NEO there are no restrictions.

I have seen these staking in Binance but it's a pass for me. I am not going to give my coins to their party where I do not have the access of my keys.

 

Thank you.

The requirement is currently set to 32 Ethereum for a full node to stake not 34, this could change before go live but it seems to be pretty set in stone at this point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Wrath said:

Dash is a popular crypto currency, it is one of the top coins to implement a proof of stake consensus mechanism. Dash is unique as it reside on bitcoin but  comes with additional privacy and quick transaction speeds, it is the best proof of stake coin.

OK Dash is a great coin but do you think someone here in the forum has a Dash Masternode? You must hold 1000 Dash worth $68,300. Sorry to expensive for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

A huge bag with a small amount LOL

Do you even understand how PoS works??? How the hell should he get a huge amount with staking a small amount??? Don't talk bs and educate, please! I declare this a Spam sry!

Maybe he's saying that he can still get a reward even with a small amount of token. Deeponion still has its 5% block reward and can dtill get a reward even with 500 tokens.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kingcolex said:

The requirement is currently set to 32 Ethereum for a full node to stake not 34,

Okay my typo, I really meant 32 ETH LOL. sorry about that.

1 hour ago, Paranoxxx said:

OK Dash is a great coin but do you think someone here in the forum has a Dash Masternode?

Well you never know. No one is going here to talk about the wealth they have here. May be some of the whales are already here watching us or talking to us in topics. Surely not everyone is for paid per post and for the contest.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like Tron, got a bit lost on the comments, but I think no one has mentioned it...

I hold some TRX for a while and up until now it works great... don't need to have the wallet open, just direct your power to a specific pool and you get a share (technically speaking it will be a different explanation). Just need to be carefull to check the pools have more probability to complete blocks and ohers pay in tokens instead of TRX, but it is fairly easy.

Can't tell if it is a decent income for the staked amount because I have no point of comparison, but for long time holders it works great

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, dentolas said:

Can't tell if it is a decent income for the staked amount because I have no point of comparison, but for long time holders it works great

I  have NEO and ETH and I rarely see how much I get from staking LOL

I do not even have the wallet address saved in my browser. I just left then in the hardware wallet and waiting for a good price. Thing is I am not much bothered about what I am getting from staking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

I  have NEO and ETH and I rarely see how much I get from staking LOL

I do not even have the wallet address saved in my browser. I just left then in the hardware wallet and waiting for a good price. Thing is I am not much bothered about what I am getting from staking.

now I remember that I also have some NEO 😁, thanks! the price got so low that I've forgot about it...

But Neo only returns Gas, right? Didn't bought it specifically to stake, so, don't remember exactly

I also have some Veil from bounty, but don't stake it as you need to keep the wallet online

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...