Bitcoin will hit $20,000 by February - Page 3 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

Bitcoin will hit $20,000 by February

2 hours ago, Kabbo said:

Bitcoin will touch 20000$ in February because BTC havling maybe happen in February. And the price of Bitcoin will be double within a week. So we should hold and watch

Price doubling in a week? This is unlikely because the halving is supposed to happen in May not February. The predicted price of bitcoin for this month is between $11K and $12K. Don't expect to see $20K anytime soon because it is the ATH bitcoin has ever achieved. I think we should wait until August to see $20K values and after that we might see prices between $20K and $25K. For the time being, just keep holding and stop speculating.

On 1/12/2020 at 4:19 AM, kingsbtc said:

In December 2019 we were expecting a dump because of those that would like to sell their bitcoin for Xmas, but nobody sold and Xmas is gone. So I have this Strong feeling that Bitcoin will hit $20,000 by February

It's entered February, bitcoin still hasn't had a big growth. to grow to that extent I guess that's impossible, but I have a feeling that bitcoin has good growth it's just going slowly. look at current market conditions, volume and transactions do not show a high increase.

My friend, however predictable and reported the Bitcoin price is going to be$ 20,000, of course, it doesn't make any sense to me. 
Now we've reached the beginning of February, and it hasn't reached that price because it's hard to get to the top so fast.

BTC has to apply some changes to grow in price.  Now those who wajt to invest in cryptos, can find more technically developed and more profitable coins, it was not so before that. People only knew about BTC and the hype was created. Now investors are picky, and I see no reason for BTC to cost around 20

Still 20 days until march and i think it's possible but have small chance, Crypto market was have good movement performance lately but still try to break $9500-$1000 Resistance, After that i'm sure $20000 was possible, Let's hope for now!

On 1/12/2020 at 2:19 AM, kingsbtc said:

In December 2019 we were expecting a dump because of those that would like to sell their bitcoin for Xmas, but nobody sold and Xmas is gone. So I have this Strong feeling that Bitcoin will hit $20,000 by February

No buddy i dont agreed with this. Bitcoin could surge up to $16000 in next two months but $20k mark is little bigger than our expectations, and also experts have predicted to rise big in last quarter of this year. 

On 1/12/2020 at 5:19 AM, kingsbtc said:

Definitely it will really bounce to 20,000$ each again once bitcoin halving  happen this month of May 2020.

I know majority of the community in cryptocurrency are expecting high on this bitcoin halving. 

I don't think bitcoin cross 20k dollars in february because february started bitcoin price around 9400$ I think bitcoin cross 10k dollars in february lest see.

By February, you mean this February? Well, but first bitcoin have to reach 10.000 before it can go higher than that. Because so far bitcoin has been rejected a lot to go above 9500 mark. We'll see when the time comes. 

Now we have reached the beginning of February, and it has not reached the price because it is difficult to reach the top so fast

This is quiet possible for Bitcoin, the price of Bitcoin has been increasing more than thirty percent a week so it might reach 20,000usd this month.

According to the crypto experts the price of bitcoin is supposed to reach 20k in february. But i think it will rather reach 10k as its hasn't reached there yet

If bitcoin hit 20 k then it is really great news for us. Then we can easily earn a huge amount of money. Still now bitcoin price hit 9.5 k

We have 13 more days to see if your prediction is going to come true. It is hovering over 10k, and there is strong resistance, but in 13 days we will come to know if you are a protege of Nostradamus or just another fortune teller. 

Well we can't tell for sure if bitcoins will hit 20000$in February we can't just predict the future I think it may increase but not up to 20000$

On 1/12/2020 at 5:19 AM, kingsbtc said:

It seems this is a failed prediction.  I think you overlook something when predicting the Bitcoin price.  You see, there investors or holders that love shorting whenever they saw a small profit.   So it not easy as ABC to say the upcoming price of Bitcoin and boom it will come true.  We have to consider factors like the fundamentals of the market, the technical analys.. etc.  Though I hope that Bitcoin will break its ATH this year so that all of us will be happy.

Edited by bitlionheart78

MASTERCOIN

Claim the Free 1000 GHS.  Invest at your own Risk.

The month of February is almost end and the price of bitcoin is now $9200 so bitcoin price can't make it to the $20,000 price. Well maybe we can see that in the top in the next month or two.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

The month of February has ended, and Bitcoin has not reached the price that you set. Bitcoin has reached levels of 11 thousand dollars and then rebounded and now the market in general is in a normal correction.

Try to see the chart below,

jd03MIrm

bitcoin is still in a correction position, when a few days ago failed to break the USD 10k area, and we can conclude, with the current position, even bitcoin is very impossible to pump into the USD 13k area, especially to the USD 20k area.

because the topic is no longer relevant, I will lock it.