Bitcoin will hit $20,000 by February - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

Bitcoin will hit $20,000 by February

In December 2019 we were expecting a dump because of those that would like to sell their bitcoin for Xmas, but nobody sold and Xmas is gone. So I have this Strong feeling that Bitcoin will hit $20,000 by February

Bitcoin will surely going higher in these months , but i am not sure if it will reach 20000 $ in february. This price can easily be touched during this year , probably during summer or slightly after. 

We have seen a good growth is this week in bitcoin prices it has increased $1200 in this week so we can expect a growth of around $10000 and above by feb. It is a prediction that 2020 we will see a good hike in Bitcoin prices.

I highly doubt its going to happen as there is literally no reason for it to go that high in that short period of time. $20,000 in summer is more feasible but eh I won't be mad if it goes there sooner.

Yes, we can see Bitcoin for $ 20,000 in the month of February, which is in the forefront of 2020, and I can say that in full.  Because we get Bitcoin for $ 20,000 in February.  At the end of 2019, however, we have got very low Bitcoin prices, so everyone has a hope that Bitcoin will go to $ 20000 in February.

can you provide your fundamental analysis or technical analysis? because it's all very difficult to believe if only based on feeling

Bitcoin will not hit $ 20,000 so quickly, I think we will have to wait until May if Bitcoin goes to $ 20,000, because the price of Bitcoin is likely to double in May, we need to wait until May to get Bitcoin prices double, However, bitcoin prices are likely to remain volatile in February.

Everyone is seeing the value of Bitcoin saying that it is going to rise, and I also know that since Bitcoin paid us a good price in January, in February it is certainly likely to go up to 20 thousand.  But even if Bitcoin doesn't raise such a price, it will certainly go up to $ 20,000, and that is the hope of all crypto users.

I think it is not possible in february but sure bitcoin will hit.$20k in

End of 2020 because it halving come in march after that bitcoin

will start to rise

I do not think this will happen in February. It seems to me that the price of bitcoin will go up very slowly. We must be patient and believe in cryptocurrency.

Yes it has chances to touch $20000 before halving but not in february. Because it is rising slowly and whenever it rises big investors start taking benefit of that and it falls again. So it will rise highly near of halving.

it may be possible for because day by day demand and market value is increasing and going to be better than the other. but i think that it will be a difficult goal to reach in february, but as we know that it is not impossible.

Really? well there is possibility that we can see bitcoin reaching $20,000 in the next month.. it can happen anytime, but for now we should collect more bitcoin and hold if you want to make profit this year, because there is bitcoin halving.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/12/2020 at 4:19 AM, kingsbtc said:

In December 2019 we were expecting a dump because of those that would like to sell their bitcoin for Xmas, but nobody sold and Xmas is gone. So I have this Strong feeling that Bitcoin will hit $20,000 by February

Hard to say that, but it could be possible because the crypto market will increase in the future. If you believe bitcoin price will increase and hit $20k in February, you need to prepare by buying so many bitcoin from now on before the price start increase so you will have the opportunity to sell your bitcoin at that price. We want to make a big profit again this time, and if the price really increases for that price, I am sure that we can repeat the history and we can have a chance to make a lot of money from bitcoin.

I don't think so, this price is far from the reality, if you told me will exceed 10k dollars, then maybe I will agree with you in that, 20k dollars is a hard price to reach, bitcoin reached one time since he was created 

On 1/11/2020 at 11:19 PM, kingsbtc said:

This is not going to happen. Also I'd like to know where you base your assumption on 20000 Bitcoin for the next month. There is a slight chance to reach 10.000$ again and then fail miserably as everyone right now is only watching Bitcoin for the price and no new money entered since one year ago.

No, i think its impossible.Because it need take a 100%++ pump just for a month for Bitcoin. Maybe we will see 20.000$ after the halving event

I think there is a possibility to bitcoin price grown up to 20000 dollars in February.Recently bitcoin market rises up.I think bitcoin bull run coming soon

indeed bitcoin prices are rising, but it seems in February the price of bitcoin has not reached that price 😅

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

It is right Bitcoin in February may reach $ 20,000 this year. The Bitcoin community is growing and people are starting to understand  about trading, holding, and some are waiting for the arrival of Havling Day to raise the price of Bitcoin quite high.

You did not cite any analysis for this claim. In order for us to be sure that there will be a price increase to $20,000 you need to give us your sources.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

On 1/12/2020 at 2:19 AM, kingsbtc said:

No,it will goes to $10-12K .If market buying trend comes in.Before halving end BTC will not hit $20K.So my dear friend your assumption would be wrong.

It is not impossible that the market price of Bitcoin will reach around $ 20,000 in February as the market value of Bitcoin is constantly increasing so the market value of Bitcoin can reach $ 20 thousand.

I think it's not impossible that Bitcoin's market value could reach $ 20,000 in February 2020 as its market value is constantly rising at around $ 8,000.

On 1/12/2020 at 5:19 AM, kingsbtc said:

That's just a feeling we are not future teller here to accurately predict the price, it should be backed by solid analysis I don't think Bitcoin will hit that way, in fact it will have a dip before the halving, after the halving then we can experience the bull.