How to understand in which post I have commented before and which not? - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mehek380

How to understand in which post I have commented before and which not?

9 minutes ago, mehek380 said:

I can't understand how to know in which posts i have commented and in which not because there's a rule in the forum about not commenting in a post twice.I can't break that rule.So it's getting a little difficult for me to understand.Anyone wanna help?

Hello mate. Although I'm also new here. But if you take your time to study the threads, you can detect the ones you have already commented on. Now, before you open a thread, there is a sign like double sms sign, one at the top, the other below. If you have commented on a particular thread before, the sms symbol at the top will show black, but if otherwise, the symbol at the top shows white while the one below shows black. Just take note of that. 

Edited by Sholly
Correction
  • Useful or interesting 14
  • +1 6
  • +2 4
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

2 hours ago, Sholly said:

Hello mate. Although I'm also new here. But if you take your time to study the threads, you can detect the ones you have already commented on. Now, before you open a thread, there is a sign like double sms sign, one at the top, the other below. If you have commented on a particular thread before, the sms symbol at the top will show black, but if otherwise, the symbol at the top shows white while the one below shows black. Just take note of that. 

Thank you for your suggestion.I will look forward to it.Maybe you're right.I have noticed it right now.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 3

6 hours ago, Sholly said:

Exactly. I just noticed it now. Thank you for sharing that information, we should be mindful in every posting that we were doing about topics tho.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

7 hours ago, Sholly said:

Im also wondrin how to know which topic i answered already and which is not. Until i read your comment and made me realize that its just as simple as that. Thankyou for your smart information.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Yes I like your question, as a new member it is very important to ask such question because no one is above mistake, now I believe you have known that the SMS sign on top is there to tell you if you have posted on the topic before or not, White means you have not posted on the topic and black means you have

• +1 5
  • +5 1

You can comment in a post twice but you will be paid for only 1 comment, anyway when you see a black circle in the beginning of every post then be sure that this post you didn't comment on it yet, because when you reply to some post you will see a black or white star

• +1 2
  • +2 4
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

12 hours ago, mehek380 said:

I can't understand how to know in which posts i have commented and in which not because there's a rule in the forum about not commenting in a post twice.I can't break that rule.So it's getting a little difficult for me to understand.Anyone wanna help?

Well, I don't really sure about this concern but if you will notice there's a bubble dialog in the left side of the topic and it changes to white and black, but I don't really know how it works or in short the forum don't have feature in which you will classify if you've already posted in a topic, so it's better to remember before posting.

• +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Theres no easy way to check on what post you already commented you have to check the previous comment one by one.but I suggest you to get some scratch paper and write the title of post you already commented.but if there's a easier way to check it on this forum please also tell me.

• +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

You simply have to check all the pages as I do. If I find a previous comment, I get out of the topic. If I don't find it, I will respond normally. This is what I do.

• +2 2
  • +5 1

On 1/12/2020 at 3:02 PM, Armcannon said:

Theres no easy way to check on what post you already commented you have to check the previous comment one by one.but I suggest you to get some scratch paper and write the title of post you already commented.but if there's a easier way to check it on this forum please also tell me.

Yes you says real and agree with you because I search the forum but I can't see this type of option when I want do any comments I watch all post where I post early when I  conform their no my post then I post my comment it is real waste of time to do any simply way is better for us 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

As a newbie in this forum I notice something concerning post one have commented on before the sign like a double SMS sign when it dark it means you have commented on that post before and vise versa.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

On 1/11/2020 at 7:16 PM, Sholly said:

Thanks, that is a great answer and probably most of us new members didn't notice this, this can help to keep track of our activities

• +2 2
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

On 1/11/2020 at 9:16 AM, Sholly said:

thanks a lot for the reply and way to solve this out.i was searching for the same thing.i am also confused to do the job.this will work for all of the users i think

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

When i was a new user i was also facing such difficulties to understand but later on i came to know about it my friend informed me about it that the chat symbol will be highlighted if you would have commented on it before. 

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Of course there is a lot of rules that you have to respect, don't comments twice in any topic , more than 100 character to have in your comment, use grammar and kama and other penctuation , and use easy language in English and more that you can read in others comments

• +2 3
  • +5 1

Well if you choose which topic you should commenting, mwke sure te topic is constructive, has information and has a good thread. You should also comment quality post so others find your post helpful.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

I think from this you can read from your own section and it is going to show very well so its important you also be careful to look and mark the forum posts that you have commented on, that way you avoid making a mistake that might cost you.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

3 hours ago, samislam said:

thanks a lot for the reply and way to solve this out.i was searching for the same thing.i am also confused to do the job.this will work for all of the users i think

You are welcome, brother. Yes, it will work for everyone. And it's very simple to get. Just follow as I've explained in my message. 

• +2 1
  • +5 1

4 hours ago, ETheHedgehog said:

Thanks, that is a great answer and probably most of us new members didn't notice this, this can help to keep track of our activities

Yes, maybe. But I'm also a new member, but I'm only trying to pay attention to everything that is going on the forum. 

• +2 1

On 1/12/2020 at 1:10 AM, mehek380 said:

Well while doing a lot of posting i saw that the message icon or the thread icon or cloud icon is getting shade when you're done commenting that thread. Just observe the changes of every icons and elements here in forum and if you see something different then try to study it. 

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Remember the topic name or what is it all about. By doing this, you could avoid commenting the same idea you've already shared and thia could result for your duplicate posts to be deleted 

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +5 1

On 1/11/2020 at 10:10 PM, mehek380 said:

Its really serious issue if we break this rule we will face w.p .I try my best to remember thread titles but its not possible.So i check all the pages of thread and see their is any my comment.I know it take time but i think it worth it.Doing mistake because of my lazyness cause my W.P.It would be good if we have any extension for this or any sign which shows we have posted on this thread.

• +2 1

On 1/12/2020 at 5:26 PM, Khairat said:

Someone already posted this topic so try to search before posting  but anyways here is it 

Number(1)means you have posted in that topic before and you are the last member that posted there 

Number(2) means you have posted in that topic before and some members have posted after you

Number(3) means you haven't posted in that topic 

超级截屏_20200105_194113.png

Wow thanks for sharing your knowledge about this one. A big help. Now I know wether I have already commented on those topics or not yet. Good thing I have read your comment.

Claim daily free coins and do more tasks to earn faster, https://www.thecryptofaucet.com/?r=17218

claim free ZEN every 20 hours, https://getzen.cash/auth/register?ref=152571

join me in this wonderful gambling site and win daily, https://windice.io/?r=k31fsc092