How to understand in which post I have commented before and which not? - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mehek380

How to understand in which post I have commented before and which not?

Just Keep in your mind the rules and regulation in this org.. If you have the good idea or some idea about the specific topic That really helps your answer be confident to reply that content ..  

Just keep it at back of your mind the topic you comment, before you post is show different color which is black, after you make post it change to hash color, I get compuse if new post add to that topic it will change to black again it will look like you have not post. Just remember which topic you post any time, is only 30 post in a day is not much. 

Yes this is a very good question .As a new member it is very important thing that byou have gain proper information before joining somewhere. Ok ,if the topic is new for you there is no problem you comment on that topic, if the topic you previously commt tnen there is a notice is given to you i.e "new content begins here" don't do comment  second time to that topic.

I know that I have to go to my profile account to see which posts I have commented on and all the posts have comments and descriptions of them.

• +1 1

I want to mention this points for all the new beginners so that they can help from this in the post you have commented it will be when is automatically once you are done your comment successfully so don't get panic and if you have confusion then check the other members comments it will help you.

great question i m also new member here i dont have idea about this i think we should take help from comments many of members give us information about these type of topies which are help for me 

Well, I think we all have the same problem. all we can do is answer new questions, or ask new things. if you don't find the answer, you can make a thread about it. well, I'm careful enough that the comments I make don't overlap.

On 1/11/2020 at 11:16 PM, Sholly said:

Hello mate. Although I'm also new here. But if you take your time to study the threads, you can detect the ones you have already commented on. Now, before you open a thread, there is a sign like double sms sign, one at the top, the other below. If you have commented on a particular thread before, the sms symbol at the top will show black, but if otherwise, the symbol at the top shows white while the one below shows black. Just take note of that. 

Thank you so much for your kind information.As i am also new here i don’t understand a lot of things.By your post i have learned a new thing.

There is no way for me too.I have repeatedly replied twice or thrice without knowing that I have already replied to the topics. There should something indicators which could able to help us that we have already replied to that topic. I might better contact admins for this issue. 

I do not know the answer, because I am new to cryptocurrency. So I can't comment on any posts and this topic. And if you or other members know, let me know. So that I can give the correct answer later. Thanks

On 1/12/2020 at 12:16 AM, Sholly said:

Hello mate. Although I'm also new here. But if you take your time to study the threads, you can detect the ones you have already commented on. Now, before you open a thread, there is a sign like double sms sign, one at the top, the other below. If you have commented on a particular thread before, the sms symbol at the top will show black, but if otherwise, the symbol at the top shows white while the one below shows black. Just take note of that. 

What is sms sign?

I don't think it's necessary to mark where you have commented. Comment naturally and relate to the topic being discussed. There are no rules that forbid you to comment as long as you don't violate the forum rules.

On 1/11/2020 at 10:23 PM, Muhammad Haroon said:

It is very easy, some questions are asking other opinions but some are demanding the exact answer to the current issue. If you have knowledge or quite confident that you are in a position to put a solution then you should post comment otherwise wait for other replies.

Yes you are right I am agree with you and your opinion I have same oprnion like you. It is very easy , some questions are asking other options  but some are demanding the exact answer to the current issue . If you have knowledge or quite confident that you are in a position to put a solution then you should post comment otherwise wait for other replies. 

I assume there is no good judgment to pick out about the post you have got comment .simply you've got to take into account. I suppose you may also post more than one comment in the identical subject matter. but one's remarks need to be one of a kind all time.

Cuando uno realiza un comentario o ya a estado en dicho tema le sale lo del logo del mensaje en negro y si no a comentado le sale sin el color negro. Esa es mi manera de saber si he comentado o no. Y nosotros como usuarios deberíamos tener una idea también.

On 1/11/2020 at 10:23 PM, Muhammad Haroon said:

It is very easy, some questions are asking other opinions but some are demanding the exact answer to the current issue. If you have knowledge or quite confident that you are in a position to put a solution then you should post comment otherwise wait for other replies.

I totally agree with you you are absolutely right I am also of the same opinion as yours one must post the answer if he is confident about it otherwise wait for someone with the exact answer as it is going to help alot new members.

8 hours ago, Tsaynes said:

Your post is helpful for the beginners just like me,because just like other newbies here, I don't  know also how can I identify which topic that I already commented and which are not. 

This is a normal thing, there are a lot of topics here and almost the same addresses, so mistakes happen sometimes. You put responses twice, and this happens with everyone.

it's miles quite simple when you have commented on every post and in case you re-post it, the comment might be displayed via the network. Seeing you may comment on this post. that is a completely useful and smooth way to understand this.

On 1/11/2020 at 10:10 PM, mehek380 said:

I can't understand how to know in which posts i have commented and in which not because there's a rule in the forum about not commenting in a post twice.I can't break that rule.So it's getting a little difficult for me to understand.Anyone wanna help?

On the main page of any section.. You have to look on the topics left side icon . if it is black it indicates that you already commented on it. if it is blank then it indicates that you didnt comment on that topic. But you can answer multiple  questions you were asked for.

It is easy and simple, you can know the subject that you participated in before through the cloud at the beginning of each topic title if it is white, this means that you have not participated in the topic before and if it is black then this means that you participated

THINK POSITIVE

It is simple, you will find a cloud at the beginning of each topic, if that cloud is black or gray, then this means that you are stuck in that topic before
If it is white, this means that you have not participated in the topic before

Life is great and enjoy it

Of course there is a bunch of policy that you say to respect, don't explanation two times in any subject matter , other than 100 spirit to own in your comment, enjoy grammar and kama and other punctuation  , and service undemanding language in English and additional that you know how to comprehend in others comments.

Awesome problems people very i actually cant have the knowledge i'll find out merely investigate thies posting and also virtually no nonetheless at this moment i actually found that out of commentary thanks a ton.

Most at time when you comment on a post and come back to thesame post it'll not be on page 1 of the comments. You'll mostly be under the past comment you made on the post. It'll display unread topic starts here. So always be vigilant and make sure you don't comment twice on the same post

For this you need to check that the icon of the topics..if you already post in a topic and then when you again check thr topic then you will see that icon is fullfilled