How to understand in which post I have commented before and which not? - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mehek380

How to understand in which post I have commented before and which not?

Indeed yes,

that sometimes we forgot which topic we reply with, but personally i do search/scan/scroll the topic to see if i reply with it before or not.

• Useful or interesting 1

Well, you can see it to the left side of a thread, there has some comment icon, when you see it color black, it means that you are done posting with it but when you seeing it color white, you can post to that thread, i hope this will be help you. Happy posting everyone.

I think it's not possible for now , I hope this feature will be added soon because we don't know what topics we had commented on

Edited by Ahmedabdallah12
Repeated words

On 1/11/2020 at 6:16 PM, Sholly said:

Hello mate. Although I'm also new here. But if you take your time to study the threads, you can detect the ones you have already commented on. Now, before you open a thread, there is a sign like double sms sign, one at the top, the other below. If you have commented on a particular thread before, the sms symbol at the top will show black, but if otherwise, the symbol at the top shows white while the one below shows black. Just take note of that. 

Am new here, please can somebody explain things better to me

Most at times when you've responded on a post, the post title becomes a little bit more blur as compared to those which you've not commented on

• +2 1

You can keep tracking your posts in your head as you continue to grow older on the platform. This can be done through the use of your brain to keep track of the number of posts that you see as approved on yobit after you have posted. And you can be sure you might not be sure which post you have commented on but you should be able to remember because it will reflect in your own personal interface.

• +1 1

On 1/12/2020 at 1:10 AM, mehek380 said:

I can't understand how to know in which posts i have commented and in which not because there's a rule in the forum about not commenting in a post twice.I can't break that rule.So it's getting a little difficult for me to understand.Anyone wanna help?

Well, my strategy is that I always remember the title of the topic, but not the whole just one word that is eady to remember. By that, I avoid commenting twice on the same post.

I'm checking this from white or black cloud near with topics. White if don't write here and black if yes. Every user need to know this information. Very dangerous don't know.

On 1/11/2020 at 7:16 PM, Sholly said:

Hello mate. Although I'm also new here. But if you take your time to study the threads, you can detect the ones you have already commented on. Now, before you open a thread, there is a sign like double sms sign, one at the top, the other below. If you have commented on a particular thread before, the sms symbol at the top will show black, but if otherwise, the symbol at the top shows white while the one below shows black. Just take note of that. 

I've been here a lot and this is the first time i've noticed this feature so thanks a lot. This is actually useful reply and i am glad to give a like and follow.

Just check the logos of charts.If logos are filled them it means you have replied to that post.I'd not you haven't replied yet.

• +1 1

The fill up  logo means yo commented on the post before. And the blank logo means you Didn't commented on this post. Is this helpful for you.? Here is a screenshot of the topic.  

20200130_112449.jpg

i think there is a thing on the forum that shows you which topic you have commented on before and if you are using a laptop to get on the forum you will notice the topics you have commented on are pale compared to the others that you still haven't commented on.

• +1 1

I think there is no logic to identify about the post you have comment .just yiu have ti remember .i think you can also post multiple comments in the same topic.but those comments should be different all time

• +1 1

Just focus on the dialog balloon icon on the left side of every topic because that is signifier for the post you commented or not. When White Color exist in balloon the topic is new while Black Color is where your comment exist.

• +2 1

you need to understand where you have commented because every time the repeated topics always come and show in the suggestion centre and for that to about this you just need to understand where you have commented

You find a small comment symbol at beginning of each topic,  if it is shaded, neans you have made a comment and if it is not then you can make a post under it.

On 1/16/2020 at 9:58 AM, OMAR HO said:

You can find out if you commented on something or not, comment by going to the profile and looking at the comments that you have commented, you can see everything you wrote and saved, how many comments you commented, how many points you got, and how many negative points that came against you, welcome.

That will be a lot of comments to search through however. An easier way would be to just look at the speech bubbles on the left and check if they are black. That means you have commented in them recently.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

Im also wondrin how to know which topic i answered already and which is not. Until i read yourcomment and made me realize that its just as simple as that. Thankyou for your smart information.

You may actually reply to all post here but be careful if you think the post is a result of plagiarism then don't comment there. Don't reply spam messages. If you want to be sure that the topic you are replying will not be deleted then reply in those topic that was been posted 24 hrs and up.

• +1 1

Go to the cryptotalk account < profile < You'll find all of your posts and comments. And another thing is that when you go to reply a post and seeing already filled the blank space means you already commented here before. 

• +2 1

Double comment is a certain posts will not make you ban from the forum. Though your counts will not be added or there is no movements for every posts they can only pay you one comment so make sure to check your counts and if the count did not moved meaning you have participated already before for the same topic.

• +1 1

You can press on this little icon near a topic: image.png.847e364f56fed10ebd37027ca6a147b8.png

It will redirect you immediatly to last post after your reply. If you don't have any reply on that topic it will go to 1st post (op's topic main post).

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/