How to understand in which post I have commented before and which not? - Page 15 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mehek380

How to understand in which post I have commented before and which not?

Yes you can know that. When you see any new topic which you didn’t post comment before, you can see a circle icon before the title of the topic. And when you see there is a star icon before the title of the topic, you have to understand that you already did a comment to that topic. So be careful of doing multiple comments on same topic. In this forum, this is the rule of doing one comment on a topic. 

Really this is not good for your account to break rules and waste time to posts twice.  When you choose a topics than see in start of topics two balloon present,  if they are white it mean you did not reply on it and black than you have replied this topic already. 

So work carefully and kept account safe. 

• +1 1

It's easy to identify on which topics you've commented and on which you've not. On the left hand side of the topic section you'll see a msg icon and those that were shaded all black are the topic you've already commented on and those with a no black shade are those you've not commented on.

• +1 1

You will find a black circle near a post in which one you have already commented. It is very easy to sort out. When you make two comments in a same post actually then you will get 1 comment paid. So make sure about it before comment.

This is very easy my friend. If you comment on a topic before, you can see a double sms sign and that sms symbol will be black if you comment before. If you not comment that topic before,  you can see the sms symbol is white. You can also tap the " unread content ".

Before writing about any subject, we should understand the subject well and answer it later.  We need to understand what I posted and we need to get an idea before we do it.

It is too difficult to find that we have commented in a post or not but I have read a comment of a member which have given a very good solution that who we can find that in which post we have commented or not. So thanks for your question.

I hope this feature will be added soon because we don't know what topics we had commented on.I avoid commenting twice on the same post. White if don't write here and black if yes. Every user need to know this information.

If there is an icon filled in black to the left of the title of the topic, then this means the topic you have commented on previously, but if it is empty or white, then this means that you did not comment on it previously.

@mehek380I have read other topics regarding your question, and I have realized that this is the case, when you have activity in a topic and you enter that topic, it takes you to your comment, also if you realize that before entering that topic, at 2 clouds appear on the side, if they are in black it means that you have already participated there and if they are in white no, they are things that you learn by reading various topics to see how the friend forum works.

My friend its so simple you can chek easily if you coment given already on this post or not.Don't wory i told you all usere can get benefit from it.In front of your title of topic two options Show "Follow" or "Following" if you see follow it means you not reply this topic and if you show Following it means you given already reply on this post.

There is one easy way to understand that you have already commented on a topic or not. Just open any section. And see the messaging icon on the left side of the topic's title. See the image I have attached. If you see a white messaging icon then it is sure you are not commented yet here. But if you can see a black messaging icon then it is true that you have not commented yet.

Screenshot 2021-01-23 165858.jpg

On 1/11/2020 at 9:16 AM, Sholly said:

Hello mate. Although I'm also new here. But if you take your time to study the threads, you can detect the ones you have already commented on. Now, before you open a thread, there is a sign like double sms sign, one at the top, the other below. If you have commented on a particular thread before, the sms symbol at the top will show black, but if otherwise, the symbol at the top shows white while the one below shows black. Just take note of that. 

that is the good explanation, I would like to add that there are some of the times you have commented on some topic and when you see the sms sign is in fade, that means your comment in this thread is the last one.

Hello friend, this is a very good question. You can reply to all the posts here, but you must be careful because you will not be able to comment on the post you are commenting on. Of course you have to keep an eye out thank you

I also had this doubt and I could solve it thanks to a topic that I read where it explains very well how we can identify the topics that we have already commented, I explain just to the left side of the title of each topic there is a symbol in the form of cloud of idea if that symbol is in black means that we have already left a comment there but if it is in white is because we have not yet commented on that topic.

For all new members on it read the guidelines and regulation which will be able to do how to talk with other people in the whole market and how to work on this real base and name program because this thing will be able to do for something better than the other users because many people are very curious to join different online earning site but most of them don't know how to work on it so if you read the guidelines and regulation this thing will also give the best idea to create some creativity and your application will be increased show your good reputation will also good impact on your profitable learning that you want from any site.

It is so easy. It will not be on the front page of the comment when you comment on a post and return to the same post. You will mostly be subject to comments from your past posts. This will show the unread content that started here. So be careful always.   

On 1/11/2020 at 10:10 PM, mehek380 said:

I can't understand how to know in which posts i have commented and in which not because there's a rule in the forum about not commenting in a post twice.I can't break that rule.So it's getting a little difficult for me to understand.Anyone wanna help?

Dear mate according to my experience if you have replied at one topic before than on next try the forum will lead you on your first reply's page. And i also think that the topic on which you have replied does not come in front of you. And other way is that at that topic on which you have replied the icon colour turned black to white.

On 1/11/2020 at 10:10 PM, mehek380 said:

I can't understand how to know in which posts i have commented and in which not because there's a rule in the forum about not commenting in a post twice.I can't break that rule.So it's getting a little difficult for me to understand.Anyone wanna help?

Dear mate according to my experience if you have replied at one topic before than on next try the forum will lead you on your first reply's page. And i also think that the topic on which you have replied does not come in front of you. And other way is that at that topic on which you have replied the icon colour turned black to white.

Dear friend , to understand which post we have already commented we can go through our profile and at the right side of profile we can see the topics which we have commented or otherwise when we going through the section of the forum attended topics have a darken message symbol on the left side of that topic by checking that we can ensure whether we have done before or not

This is very easy to understand.  The post you commented on earlier will be filled with black ink.  And the line will also be filled with dark ink.  And those that don't comment will have one black and the other white.  And the line will remain normal.

Hello friend, welcome to Cryptotalk. I have been able to tell if we have commented or not on a post because in the posts of each section of the forum there are double chat bubbles, when you have not commented on the post they are white, and if you have commented on them they are black. 

Edited by Adrian Atiencio

It is not much difficult to check whether , I have added comment on the post  .To know it just read a title of the topic thrice and check your comment among all other comments 

I think we should write our post with full concentration. When we focus on post title  we can't repeated the posts. In this way we can't break the rules of cryptotalk. 

Yes you are right and this is the issue with the newcomer of of that forum who join this recently because they can not know  and understand that in which post they have commented or not so I I suggest them to give reputation to one member of that post at top. This will b beneficial to you for understand that you have commented on that post or not.