The biggest enemy of cryptocurrency? - Page 63 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

The biggest enemy of cryptocurrency?

Crypto has penetrated all corners of the world today, in terms of positives and negatives there will always be.  This is the only reason the countries accepting the crypto. Also we should pay the tax on crypto otherwise the economy of the country will be degraded. 

I think the biggest enemy of cryptocurrency is the scammers The They always cheat on us.  Every crypto user is scared of scammers.  Huh then it won't be good for us.

The biggest enemy of cryptocurrency is the scammers who turned down the courage of the potential investors. if they won't be catch by the authorities, they will have their own way to cut the ongoing trend of the cryptocurrencies.

crypto clients will certainly not toy with cryptographic protocols for the reason that associate degree opposition.  th will be unspecified negative aspects to with the asymmetric encryption costumers.  if so it really is virtuousness plus uncollectible, other than we must perceive, so it's far mistaken to put some self-incrimination on asymmetric encryption.

First of all, Beau Knapp, the natural enemy of any fiend of cryptocurrency.This is the only reason the countries accepting the crypto. I think it could still grow my 70% just in number of people who have not started to buy any crypto.This problem can decrease the progress of adoption of crypto globally.

These things are enemy of Bitcoin. Hope one every country will accept and use bitcoin.

I think the worst enemy is the bankers, crypto will be the end of banking, as there will be no need for them, thank God for that, The bankers are the biggest criminals in the world.

For me the best and even primary opposing players in cryptocurrency takes it to that Loan providers since comes across as being which will cryptocurrency can take throughout truth be told there set in cases where the application develops into an important genuine fx implement over the world, so some people present itself the ideal opposing players

I think the worst enemy is the bankers crypto will be end of banking, as there will be no need for them. First of all beau knapp, the nagural enemy of any friend

As more companies discover uses for cryptocurrency and blockchain, and more users accept them as a way to simplify their lives, they will remain at a top spot when it comes to technological improvements. On top of that, at one point, if the concept gets fully adopted, we can expect cryptocurrencies to integrate itself in all ways of life. Coins and tokens may come and go as most projects are not resilient enough to survive the harsh market conditions. Still, the idea and the concept behind cryptocurrencies will undoubtedly thrive and get more respect as time passes.

well said .Every word is so truth .

On 1/12/2020 at 3:13 PM, Satya31 said:

I think the  biggest enemy of crypto is the crypto criminals like scammers, hackers and the unsocial humans using crypto for crime. This is the only reason the countries accepting the crypto. Also we should pay the tax on crypto otherwise the economy of the country will be degraded. 

I think the biggest enemy of cryptocurrency is government regulation, its hard to avoid regulations in some country for crypto. And it always be a bad news

The biggest reason for cryptocurrency is because they think that there are so many enemies and they are hostile because the main reason they are unable to earn from this page is because they get them out of this page and those who are engaged in this work have no validity.

The natural enemy of any fiend of cryptocurrency: the bank officer who works against the money laundering scheme.I really love cryptocurrency.