The biggest enemy of cryptocurrency? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

The biggest enemy of cryptocurrency?

The biggest enemy of crypt are already reveled and that is bank and the government, But we can also become enemies of crypto if we spread bad news.

Download Free Hollywood movies on my website; moviepb.com

#################################################

Trusted dice game of all time mega settings for automated betting; play duckdice

swap_crypto_banner_320x50-mobile.png.d803b35f8103337f4852118962502315.png

I think the biggest ebnemors of cryptocurrency are the regulations and establishment of centralized exchanges and coins.

I think the biggest enemy of cryptocurrency will be the government because government can make people stop using it for transactions and they can make regulate laws about the use of it. Once government ban the use of crypto, the movement of crypto tokens and coins will stop and all of them will be wasted and useless.

I do believe the largest foe regarding cryptocurrency will have to function as fiat forex or perhaps the amount of money which is employed by nations around the world due to the fact any time folks promote their particular crypto industry typically places

I think biggest engines for cryotocurrency are the banned crypto country and banks which decline our crypto transactions.

For me the biggest enemy of Cryptocurrency is banks and government. There's a lot of countries not legalize Crypto they banned and not prohibited to use it, It's so sad that they not allow other people to use and the banks not want Cryptocurrency because they scared for the false or fake news that all Crypto is scammed but it's not true.

The biggest enemy of the crypto currency is the whales. The whales manipulate the market according to their wish. So, when these peoples want to get the profit they dump the market and again buy the coins And also pumps the market

To the best of my knowledge the biggest enemy of the crypto is the banks that is under thr control of the government.and scammers/hacker too.they find multiple ways to scam or havk anybody's account..and i heard some of the  exchanges was hack by some hackers

8 hours ago, teminalibug said:

The biggest enemy of crypt are already reveled and that is bank and the government, But we can also become enemies of crypto if we spread bad news.

That's right we have to verify news and rumors before passing it to others.Because false news effect very badly crypto.People buy or sell on those false news and it create confusion in market.

[ Relictum Pro ]

➡️ Blockchain 5.0 | Decentralized Ledger Technology ⬅️
●●● Global platform covering all the aspects of human life in a distributed registry ●●● ANN ●●●

23-05-48-468x60-23.jpg

Biggest enemy of crypto currency is scammer or cause the way scammer scams the newbies it's demotivating them as a result people are fearing to involve in this platform.

On 1/11/2020 at 8:36 PM, hmind said:

Crypto has penetrated all corners of the world today, in terms of positives and negatives there will always be.  What do you think will be the biggest enemy of crypto so crypto can be disowned later?

The biggest enemy is obviously hackers and scammers. Why? Because hackers may steal people's money and scammers design fraudulent projects to scam people. Both of these will ruin the reputation of cryptocurrency in the world and cause future adopters to stay away from crypto and continue sticking with fiat. On the second level, countries who ban crypto activities are also a big threat for cryptocurrency.

I don’t know about the biggest enemy of the crypto. But I think as the crypto has gained much name and fame and also has become famous in all the corners of the worry that’s why most of the site is the enemy of this forum. They are trying to put this forum down.

the only real enemy of cryptocurrencies are governments and their laws that try to limit the use of altcoins as a payment method and obviously banks

The biggest enemy of the crypto sphere is the governments ’disapproval of it. Consequently, it will lead to a slow pace of its spread, as well as its lack of development and entry in the various areas of our lives.

We love this field, and we must help as much as we can in its spread and development, and thus provide work for people interested in this type of field.

Currently, governments are the biggest obstacle that can be for digital currencies, as they insist on attending some countries and in other countries that place miraculous laws on traders.

Crypto biggest enemy is scammer, many people leave because scammer stolen their asset. That is also become our nightmare to keep stay with crypto, no law in our side. If we have protection from scammer I believe crypto will grow up faster than commodity and next time will replace gold.

I think the biggest enemy of crypto currency are the governments as this government are making huge of laws that are blocking or they are saying that the crypto currency are illegal i think that is the biggest enemy of crypto currency

13 hours ago, Syedbesharat said:

That's right we have to verify news and rumors before passing it to others.Because false news effect very badly crypto.People buy or sell on those false news and it create confusion in market.

Bad news and good news whether false or true, they cause buy/sell panic in the market, and that is why bitcoin will always stay very volatile + these manipulations and other factors. But whether the news is a false or true, you should follow along, because it will affect the price anyway.

Download Free Hollywood movies on my website; moviepb.com

Trusted dice game of all time mega settings for automated betting; play duckdice

swap_crypto_banner_320x50-mobile.png.d803b35f8103337f4852118962502315.png

I think that the biggest enemy of cryptocurrencies is governments that are trying to make a tax on their use and of course banks that have long made a monopoly.

The biggest enemy of cryptocurrency is banks and fiat money. Those banks are undercontrolled by govt are the biggest enemy of crypto.

Currently I think the Garbage or shit coins are the biggest enemies of crypto currencies, Scammers/Frauds have down the value of crypto currencies as due to high percentage of shit projects and scams people does not believe in crypto currencies. 

Probably the fact that cryptocurrencies are used in illegal transactions is the reason why cryptocurrency is not officially accepted at the state level.

I think the biggest enemy of cryptocurrency is scammers. Because there are many scammers in cryptocurrency. They always make problem in cryptocurrency and make bad experience of using cryptocurrency.

That would be some governments that are putting a ban on its use.Banks are also one of such enemies.