The biggest enemy of cryptocurrency? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

The biggest enemy of cryptocurrency?

What is the biggest enemy of crypto? Can anyone please tell what is that and why there is any enemy in crypto please help me out

16 hours ago, hmind said:

Crypto has penetrated all corners of the world today, in terms of positives and negatives there will always be.  What do you think will be the biggest enemy of crypto so crypto can be disowned later?

The biggest enemy of cryptocurrency is hackers and scammers. They are the reason why people are leaving crypto world. As long as they exist it is impossible to get people into crypto world.

I think the biggest enemy of Bitcoin is anyone who supports nearly any cryptocurrency that's not bitcoin so-called ‘altcoins.’ These projects are seen as sapping the energy needed to advance the cause of bitcoin. The criticism is substantially driven by the high percentage of outright scams that plagued crypto at the height of the 2017-2018 crypto bubble when hundreds of millions of dollars were funneled into fraudulent or doomed altcoins.

The advent of cryptocurrencies is a threat to banks because it has more limitations than cryptocurrencies. However, banks are also a concern leading to the elimination of cryptocurrencies because banks are state-controlled and it is legal for financial management.

I think the biggest enemy of cryptocurrency is complicated rules and also hakers, in my opinion hakers are very detrimental and become enemies of cryptocurrency holders, while regulations make cryptocurrency unable to develop quickly.

Cryptocurrency over time will also become controlled by financial instruments. In the future, there will be a struggle not between cryptocurrency and fiat funds. The cryptocurrency controlled will fight the cryptocurrency, which really will be decentralized.

The biggest enemy of cryptocurrecy and the advancement in digital currency is with the banks who feel that they will be out of business if crytocurrency is preffered by many 

I think the big enemy is the people and why I am saying it because if people will use it for wrong way and if anything wrong happens then people will not work on it because all time they will show because of crypto currency it happens 

The worst enemy of cryptocurrency and blockchain,is our fiscal system. command of numerous countries has not adopted cyrpto currencies yet.

I think security problems could be big enemy for crypto because it will loss trust of users. Second governments rules and regulations restrict the crypto.

18 hours ago, hmind said:

Crypto has penetrated all corners of the world today, in terms of positives and negatives there will always be.  What do you think will be the biggest enemy of crypto so crypto can be disowned later?

Any thing in this world have negatives and positives. I think the biggest enemies of crypto currencies are scammers, who are discouraging users and the world to adopt crypto currencies. After that banks and some of governments are blocking.

Agree or disagree that it is not normal that makes cryptocurrency look negative is actually a scammer and the individuals who take advantage of decentralization are the true enemies of cryptocurrency.

Right now nowadays cryptocurrency getting popular day by day also with making its popularity making some animals because who is much popular he have also some errors like cryptocurrency so popular he has also some enemy so I'll request to the community of cryptocurrency please avoid the enemy loyal give your best for for the uses of cryptocurrency.

21 hours ago, hmind said:

The biggest enemy of cryptocurrency is the 

What can make cryptocurrencies disappear is that there is no investment from participants. Despite the government's strictness with this market, the desire for people to still invest in it continues to exist.

For those of us who are using cryptocurrency, a little currency is a favorite thing for us, but banks may be caught as a currency enemy because they are always against cryptocurrency and have a lot of criticism.

In the long run I think that banks would be the biggest enermies of crypto so they can't do anything and all they could do is hate on it.

Of course what can make a cryptocurrency image become corrupt is not from outside the cryptocurrency, like developers who make shit coins, and also money laundering activities using cryptocurrency, and cryptocurrency transactions on the dark web with no good purpose.

Crypto biggest enemy is regulation, without it crypto can be illegal and no protection for users. This time there's no clearly regulation about crypto and makes crypto lost space to grow up. Technology should have own place to built powerful system and security but unfortunately the place is never exist.

It looks like banks don't like crypto currencies because they see it as a threat to their business category and would love to improve so that bitcoin does not get recognized

On 12.01.2020 at 01:06, hmind said:

the first enemy is a person who does not understand how zombies use fiat and do not want to change - for often this is the owners of banks of the old school

Crypto users tin by no means sense of crypto as an enemy.  Because at hand are particular positives and negatives to the crypto users.  In that assignment it is clever and bad, but we exhibit to understand, as a result it is not actual to categorize any think badly of on the crypto.

Biggest enemy of bitcoin is government of Particular  country because  government  cannot control crypto currencies