The biggest enemy of cryptocurrency? - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

The biggest enemy of cryptocurrency?

i think that the governments are the biggest enemies for all of digital currencies especially btc!

but maybe digital currencies would be the one and only solution for a lot of governments.

and what about some countries which make their own digital currency! this is really amazing

For me .. the First and biggest oppenent of cyrptocurrency will fo to the bank due to the legal use of money areound the world 

First of all, Beau Knapp, the ecological foe of any beast of cryptocurrency: the margin official who machinery against the funds laundering scheme, whose boss ships it off the countryside to inquire as well loads of goddamn questions

Crypto and cryptocurrencies are here to help more people especially students and graduates that were not employed,  to me government is the best enemy of crypto. 

The biggest enemy of the cryptocurrencies is the government because it doesn't want them to become successful since they know they have the potential to take over the economy 

I think the biggest enemy of Crypto is Scammers and spammers. They are destroing the whole Crypto market. And some people don't like Crypto for them. We should avoid them.

on what i observe may be the single prime opponent of cryptocurrency are the banks and the Fiat money, of classes once they says a ration ancestors who quite banks invest their cash on cryptocurrency, as a result of flow they wouldn't be satisfied ahead of  that.

On 1/11/2020 at 6:06 PM, hmind said:

Crypto has penetrated all corners of the world today, in terms of positives and negatives there will always be.  What do you think will be the biggest enemy of crypto so crypto can be disowned later?

The biggest enemies of cryptocurrency as far as i'm concern are as follows ;

FIAT ;  

To countries; 

Government:

I used to think that banks were the greatest enemy and now it seems hackers are in my opinion.

The big enemy is banks. Especially central banks. In the US the FED (the US central bank) is in my knowledge the only Central Bank in the world that is not run by the government. So banks in general are the ones that dislike cryptocurrencies and have made it known that they will use all tools available to make them fail.

Question to everyone reading is: do you actually trust your bank? The reply is the reason Bitcoin and altcoins exist today. What we need is a trustless system that is decentralized and run not by a single server but worldwide. We need to own money and not IOU's. We actually don't need banks when we own our private keys.

Don't forget to like my post if it has been helpful!

That would be a few governments that are putting a boycott on its utilize. Banks are more over one of such adversaries.

On 1/13/2020 at 9:54 AM, Reffery said:

Hmm ... It seems that bitcoins and BANKS have a big problem with each other, but I think that in time they will understand themselves, and if they understand themselves, the TAXATION OF TAXES will take effect when this happens to the GOVERNMENT. in bitcoins. Therefore, the worst treat for bitcoins is the government, and the rest follows.

the bank will be converted into the opponent of bitcoin, as additional and other public will rank their riches in an online 

I think the biggest enemy of cryptocurrency is government regulation, its hard to avoid regulations in some country for crypto. And it always be a bad news.

On 1/11/2020 at 10:16 PM, tienda said:

I think the only biggest enemy of cryptocurrency are the banks and the Fiat money, of course when they says a lot people who quite banks invest their money on cryptocurrency, so of course they will not be harpy about that!

Yes you are right that is obvious if people are quitting to keep their money in banks and investing in cryptocurrency then the rivalry can be clearly seen.

I would say the biggest enemy of cryptocurrency is the Fiat Currency and the Traditional banking system, this is one of the hardest chapter of the Crypto that cannot convince , because there is direct vested interest and the competition is very high so its important to understand this and for me is to guarantee the best method to which one will be able to run these market.

On 1/12/2020 at 12:06 AM, hmind said:

Crypto has penetrated all corners of the world today, in terms of positives and negatives there will always be.  What do you think will be the biggest enemy of crypto so crypto can be disowned later?

Elite Global who controlled Reserve Currency is the biggest enemy for cryptocurrency. It's cannot be prevented if someday cryptocurrency will be banned from all over the world. But in fact more government realize that cryptocurrency technology, namely Blockchain is the future technology that can help financial system, even though anything managed by the government ends in centralization.

The crypto market change the economic and enemy of the fat currency. The biggest enemy of cryptocurrency was the peoplr who uses cryptocurrency to money laundering and terrorism.

Dear friends, I think the biggest enemy of crypto currency are Banks and government. Many hackers and scammers can also be the enemies. Hope you understand my point of view.

The most reason for cryptocations is that they think that there are many enemies and they are unfavorable because they are unable to earn from this page, because they come out of this page and those who are employed in this work have no lack of occur.

originator of all, Beau Knapp, the crude adversary of any wicked person of cryptocurrency: the margin officeholder who factory against the funds laundering scheme, whose boss ships it off the countryside to ask too scores of goddamn questions.

Government regulations against crypto are the biggest enemy of crypto. These regulations hamper the growth of crypto. If bitcoin has to grow, there should be control on these regulations.

On 1/11/2020 at 11:40 PM, Kareemramzy said:

I think the big enemy to crypto will be goverments becuase crypto make profits more than natunail ye

Yes, I agreed. Government afraid because it can produce on country's development. People don't want to work on other things instead of cryptocurrencies. So they don't launched this website. 

• Useful or interesting 1