The biggest enemy of cryptocurrency? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

The biggest enemy of cryptocurrency?

First of all, Beau Knapp, the natural enemy of any fiend of cryptocurrency: the bank officer who works against the money laundering scheme, whose boss ships it off the countryside to ask too many goddamn questions.

I think the only biggest enemy of cryptocurrency are the banks and the Fiat money, of course when they says a lot people who quite banks invest their money on cryptocurrency, so of course they will not be harpy about that!

• Useful or interesting 2

Crypto users can never think of crypto as an enemy.  Because there are some positives and negatives to the crypto users.  In that case it is good and bad, but we have to understand, so it is not right to place any blame on the crypto.

o guess crypto have two enemies one hackers and two scam projects because this two are the reasons that makes crypto unreliable for people.if we stop them crypto world will rise again.

To me the first and biggest enemy of cryptocurrency goes to the Banks because the feels that cryptocurrency will take over there place if it becomes a legal currency use world wide, therefore they emerge the best enemy

Well, for me, the biggest enemy of cryptocurrency in the country and its government, because more likely the adaptation of crypto and can be the cause of vanished of crypto will depend on the country and its government.

It seems to me that the biggest enemy of cryptocurrency is hackers, who are making a lot of money by hackers who just hacked, I say a lot of attention to them that you can't hack the coins without doing hacks, that's a lot of us.  Trouble is one thing, so I don't want you to do this to earn.

According to me, the biggest enemy of cryptocurrencies would be the hackers and the banks of the concerned country with their financial systems. Hackers are always the biggest enemy of cryptocurrency.

I believe the biggest enemy of Cryptocurrency is banks, Fiat money, some countries, hackers, and scammer's. These things are enemy of Bitcoin. Hope one every country will accept and use bitcoin.

I think the biggest enemy of cryptocurrency is government regulation, its hard to avoid regulations in some country for crypto. And it always be a bad news

I think the biggest enemy of crypto is fiat money, even tho they are both different still the use and stocks can affect both, this is one of the reason why there are countries that bans the use of cryptocurrency, because using crypto has a direct affect of fiat money.

In my perspective on crypto, the biggest enemy of cryptocurrency was the peoplr who uses cryptocurrency to money laundering and terrorism. This problem can decrease the progress of adoption of crypto globally.

The biggest reason for cryptocurrency is because they think that there are so many enemies and they are hostile because the main reason they are unable to earn from this page is because they get them out of this page and those who are engaged in this work have no validity.

The crypto market change the economic and enemy of the fat currency. The crypto currency move able easily, and it has unique worth in every side and every country people use and work  for crypto. After accepting the crypto in all countries then economics and trading definition fully changed.

13 hours ago, hmind said:

Crypto has penetrated all corners of the world today, in terms of positives and negatives there will always be.  What do you think will be the biggest enemy of crypto so crypto can be disowned later?

I think as surprising as this opinion sounds, most people in the U.S. are still completely unaware of crypto. The crypto community itself, yes, is growing, but by such a small rate compared to what we think it should be. I think it could still grow my 70% just in number of people who have not started to buy any crypto.

I think the banks are the Ines who dislike bitcoin and it is because bitcoin and crypto currencies will render them irrelevant.

That would be some governments that are putting a ban on its use. Banks are also one of such enemies.

To me the first and greatest adversary of cryptographic money goes to the Banks on the grounds that the feels that digital currency will take over yonder spot in the event that it turns into a legitimate cash utilize around the world, hence they rise the best foe

13 hours ago, hmind said:

Crypto has penetrated all corners of the world today, in terms of positives and negatives there will always be.  What do you think will be the biggest enemy of crypto so crypto can be disowned later?

The biggest enemy of bitcoin is 2 

Hackers - 

Scammers - 

Because many people will lose patience and they will decide to leave crypto 

As the bitcoin is the biggest economic and we can say that the crypto is  development of this economy it is the real fact.

I think that the biggest enemy of cryptocurrency would have to be the fiat currency or the money that is used by countries because when people sell their crypto the market usually dumps

16 hours ago, hmind said:

I think the  biggest enemy of crypto is the crypto criminals like scammers, hackers and the unsocial humans using crypto for crime. This is the only reason the countries accepting the crypto. Also we should pay the tax on crypto otherwise the economy of the country will be degraded.