To crypto hacker. Be kind and give the loots to all. - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Grease Lightning

To crypto hacker. Be kind and give the loots to all.

That would be great but do you think it will given out easily. No hacker would return anything he has stolen.

This looks funny but made a lot sense though. Many company are really coming together now and doing alot if things to stop hackers. With time the hackers are not going to have their way again because the coin will become useless as they cannot sell. Just like what binance did by freezing the wallet of the hackers.

I think You should know that every Bitcoin and Ethereum address can be traced to it's original source. There are a few ways to cover tracks like mixers but the exchanges are blocking transactions from them. Really na.

thank you.

23 hours ago, Sachin Jadaun said:

Well , I think crypto hackers can do anything with our crypto wallet. But how they use our wallet money because in exchanging there is complete data. So they , cant use another wallet.

If my comment is useful then react love💙.

Your statement is incorrect. They cannot access our wallet as they like unless you give them access. I wonder why your statement gets a good rep even though it's a wrong statement.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

There are many crypto hackers who can make you cry by stealing your coins very easy.. The only way to escape them is to have a legit site and not share your wallet ID in other sites that you didnt investigate about them.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 1/11/2020 at 6:15 PM, Grease Lightning said:

What will the hackers do with the stolen crypto? They seem to have difficulty selling their loot because their wallet addresses have been tagged by the exchange and the international police. They will also face difficulties when selling peer to peer because of these observations. There's even a bounty to catch these hackers. Therefore I want to warn the hackers to stop your crime. Below is the address of my BTC and ETH wallet. You better donate your loot to us here. Do good before you regret it later.
bc1qstd03c2pjc3lh0e2zs6lhq7gtvjgz6nr0k9yl2

0xa160bcfad930A40F79Fd5766190ad3A8110C88e8

Why an earth they would give you anything? And you do realize that if they would, people who track hacked money would flag your address as one of the hacker group being paid and exchanges could seize your cryptos because of it.

On 1/11/2020 at 9:15 PM, Grease Lightning said:

What will the hackers do with the stolen crypto? They seem to have difficulty selling their loot because their wallet addresses have been tagged by the exchange and the international police. They will also face difficulties when selling peer to peer because of these observations. There's even a bounty to catch these hackers. Therefore I want to warn the hackers to stop your crime. Below is the address of my BTC and ETH wallet. You better donate your loot to us here. Do good before you regret it later.

Hackers will almost hack the p.c or laptops of those peoples which have good amount in their account and hey disappear and no one know that from where the hacker will come and they hack the system of that person.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If they have ability to hack anybody's account then they already planned for selling or doing anything with the

stolen coins.and i think they didn't face any difficulty over their stolen amount.

Edited by Shahud
spelling mistake

On 1/12/2020 at 12:15 AM, Grease Lightning said:

Hackers are not noob enough to hack their target without thinking this scenario first, I am pretty sure that they have plans already on how they are going to sell their loots even if their address has been tagged alreay. 

But your idea is great, I wonder if there are hackers that will do this. Distribute their loot the the crypto society. 

On 1/11/2020 at 6:15 PM, Grease Lightning said:

They can sell them to people to another country that will be one of their choices but also they can do a lot of stuff after all they will not do that if they can't sell and use the coins...

It's a positive way to deal with hackers. But hacking is not a good thing because people earn money with lot of efforts and their money gets stolen then they would loose their everything but hackers are very intelligent.

Hackers will sold honest deceased with their stolen cryptos or they get excursion over any added address.. subsequently unvarying they blocked the exchange, they alleviate cylinder coins out their stolen, and the observe bud vase not locate who is be in possession of the provide as this is cryptocurrency we discern how to not appeal to relatives with their address.

To the hacker of the crypto if there is a chance that if they hack you all your currency from the wallet then they will bot able to use it because they have not have any wallet Address on their own. 

Can hack through investment. It would be good for them but we think this is bad if they are any.

It would be good for them but we think this is bad if they can hack with a good investment.

On 1/29/2020 at 2:15 AM, Digicoin said:

People are suffering in the world and they turned hackers and scammers. Some just like to do the business. But most are because of circumstances. 

i dont think its a good thing to be a hacker no matter how bad your situation is because its money that you didnt work hard to earn and rather just stole it.

Coinbase prioritizes the security of our customer's funds, all digital currency that Coinbase holds online is insured. If Coinbase were to suffer a breach of its online storage, the insurance policy would pay out to cover any customer funds lost as a result. Coinbase holds less than 2% of customer funds online.

This is great. Hackers don't deserve that money then why should they have it? It's better that they can't sell or do anything with those stolen crypto.

On 1/11/2020 at 5:15 PM, Grease Lightning said:

Doesn't it work in the same way that it works with bank account fraud ? If they just keep transferring BTC to multiple BTC wallets the trace becomes untraceable.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

Hackers goal all of us, no matter who is grieving.Dont be so naif and thinking about how they can spend it what their do is what they like as habit i thought. And there may be nothing excellent commonplace gift from hackers their make poeple lose and hurting human beings directly to the coronary heart and thoughts.

I have been working in few year in many site but i lost my money in few site now i found a very trusted site crypto currency site now i earned a batter payment in this site

35 minutes ago, Mahim55 said:

Yes their address are blacklisted so they don't sell anythings on exchanges and this is very good understanding to all exchanges and for that's why crypto community increasing.

They can still sell on the black market, but their movements have been monitored by many parties. That is why they should surrender or donate their bitcoins.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

On 1/12/2020 at 12:15 AM, Grease Lightning said:

Below is the address of my BTC and ETH wallet. You better donate your loot to us here. Do good before you regret it later.

So you want stolen coins to be sent to your address? Another scam?

How can we be surr that you'll send it to all of us, when transactions are irreversible, and private keys cannot be cracked. Once the coins are sent to you, you could just easily run.

Also, no person in his right mind would send you funds without personally knowing you.

We have crypto hackers here who hope that no wind on our cryptocurrency brings any worry, I think if they can hack through a good investment, it would be good for them, but I think we need crypto.  As if it had no effect.

23 hours ago, ex00ex said:

We have crypto hackers at this point who hopefulness that no roll on our cryptocurrency brings any worry, I believe if they be able to hew through a sunny investment, it would be high-quality for them, but I meditate we hardship crypto.  As if it had no effect.

They won't have that mind of given back the money to those that re affected, they would rather look for others to dupe from them