To crypto hacker. Be kind and give the loots to all. - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Grease Lightning

To crypto hacker. Be kind and give the loots to all.

This is it if they loot and you are in support that it should be given to all, I think is wrong why would they loot at first? It is very bad for you to do to one what you don't want one to do to you. So if they or you were in the shoes of those hacked then you will understand the pains of been looted.

Let's try to be careful and stay safe in protecting our selves from the hackers if we can observe that they are always increasing every day so we need to take security measures 

I don't think we can determine the movement of cryptocurrencies. We only know that this wallet contains huge cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, but when hackers take control of it and send money abroad, we cannot track it and thus lose any idea of access to our stolen money.

As for placing your wallet addresses, I hope you never get a penalty, my friend

• Useful or interesting 1

Hackers are beyond imagination and can go aany length just to make sure they get what they want at all cost but honestly they are not doing the right thing and is not encouraging because one day they will get caught and the penalties will serve as life time lessons to them so if you are in positions of hacking people account better stop and look for a legit way of making money.

While crypto hackers can do a lot with our crypto online, they can actually make money in the middle of it.  In that case, if the legal system had been introduced in our country, then it would have to be taken by the police and actually taken back.  In that case, we need caution.

In the world of crypto, the number of hackers is increasing day by day.crypto hackers know everything about crypto currency so they hack other people's accounts but when they want to sell crypto they face a lot of difficulties.

yes you said ansal only right there are many hackers in these days and you should to be careful about that you should to set the high security of your account that is very beneficial for you to protect your account from the scammers and the hackers

I think cryptocurrency hackers will pay the penalty for what they do. I think one day the security systems will be much stronger and the hackers will have no chance and one day most of them will be caught.

Are you sure that they cannot do anything with the coins they steal and that there is a police that is after them, it is the first time I hear of such a thing and i thought that they get away with it because cryptocurrency is decentralized transfers , so what do you think they do with all the coins and what is the reason behind stealing if it was not to benefit from the money?

• +3 1

Hackers know all the rules to harm the pheromone. Crypto hackers can actually make money in the middle of it.  There is no reason to be afraid of SKA, it is possible to be saved only if you are careful.  If legal system was introduced in our country, it would be solved. It is important to create activities to destroy the members.

Hacking is a heinous crime.  This should always be avoided.  But it's good to hear that the worst part for hackers is explained here.  And everyone has been told to be careful.  Thank you very much for this.

• +2 1

Whenever time passes, it is good to know that cryptocurrencies are more popular and this means that security entities are updated every day and can work to be able to decipher these computer hackers that are only pending to steal, it is good that they continue to be monitored people.

My friend, when the pirates began to invade the field of cryptocurrencies, they had cheated to increase their income and steal millions of dollars for them personally, so I do not think that any of them had stolen for the purpose of distributing one of what was stolen and this thing that distinguishes pirates, and I challenge anyone that he pirated any platform to distribute coins to small traders  Thank you so much

The first thing is that it is very bad to hack any crypto currency and thus stealing someone's funds is not a good thing at all. But as you have shared a wallet address in your post that all you can do is send your stolen cryptocurrency to it, so I did not understand what you want to say. If someone is hacked and looted on that wallet, then the sends a low then we do not understand what the wallet will do on, with whom it do. I will request you from now on, that you must explain yourself well. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I didn't understand what you want to say. So you are saying that Hacker will loot other's money and will serve to us those money? Like seriously dude? If they are doing crime by hacking other's address amd looting money don't you think you are also doing crime by saying this? well hackers obviously do crimes but its not right to say this. I am sorry, no offence, this is my point of view. Don't get me wrong.

We must earn our currencies with our efforts not to fraud and not to wait for someone to send money for free to our wallets, and with time and learning, our profits increase by increasing our experience.

Exactly I also want to request from the hackers they should to leave this forum and one thing I want to tell you that you should to set the highest security of your account it gets really important for you to get the the secure your money

If the fraudsters and hackers who penetrate electronic platforms and wallets were actually being pursued, we would not have seen many successful breaches for them and the most important trading platforms, as there are bank robbers, there are hackers here for the cryptocurrency platforms

Perhaps the stolen wallets and the money inside them are sold quickly so that they are not arrested, and even if it is for smaller sums, they have many plans.

It is good to be able to track hacker wallets in order to move away from them and not deal with them. Hackers bring a lot of bad reputation for cryptocurrencies and this is really bad

• +4 1

I do not know what the hackers will do with the cryptocurrencies that are stolen, but the only thing that I am sure of is that they do not return anything they have stolen, if so they would not continue stealing.

• +1 1

I think that the fraudsters have a solution to this problem, otherwise they would not exist now, but in any case we have to pay attention and beware of them well, because they follow smart and strong plans.

Yes my dear friend I want to tell you that there are many scammers on this forum and I also request from the scammers they should not to stole the money off the poor People's they are working hard to get this money so be kind on the peoples

Dear friend, fraudsters know many ways to steal, on the other hand they also know many ways to sell them, they buy bad things like drugs and weapons in the dark web and on the black market, they are smart and they know how to behave with them.

I don't think any of the hackers will send you cryptocurrencies, but I think it would be good for us to be able to monitor their wallets, as this matter might help reveal their identity and return the stolen cryptocurrencies to their owners.

• +3 1