Solution for another free way to earning crypto. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Solution for another free way to earning crypto.

in fact, you must never give up even if at the beginning it may seem that nothing works and you don't earn, however you have to diversify and not focus everything on one thing, for example write here on the forum, do the bounty on bitcointalk, do faucet and airdrop and use sites paid to do surveys or clicks that pay in bitcoin seems like an excellent strategy

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 10
  • +2 7
  • +3 3
  • +4 1

Well I want to share some ways to earn and safe, you can do faucets and airdrops, but make sure that the site is legit and doesn't need your identity or, in short, inspect it first before using it, it's your responsibility to do it.

• Useful or interesting 7
  • -2 1
  • +1 5
  • +2 4
  • +3 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

11 hours ago, nicolas1234789 said:

For beginners or newbie like me, free way to earn money is very interesting but not with bounty hunter. We know from 2019 most bounty program is scam and the coin never listing in exchanges, that's hard for us. This moment bounty program with popular coins payment ( BTC and ETH ) comes up. Even in small quantity but can be used to get income, the program is similar with pay per post. I'm try to say there's solution for every problems, we only need more harder to find the information. Make time to visit every forum & site to get it. Never give up and maybe if you already has the answer please share with us.

Yes sharing is caring and indeed this post is helpful especially if you are making an income. More forums to visit and more earnings.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • -1 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 3

12 hours ago, nicolas1234789 said:

For beginners or newbie like me, free way to earn money is very interesting but not with bounty hunter. We know from 2019 most bounty program is scam and the coin never listing in exchanges, that's hard for us. This moment bounty program with popular coins payment ( BTC and ETH ) comes up. Even in small quantity but can be used to get income, the program is similar with pay per post. I'm try to say there's solution for every problems, we only need more harder to find the information. Make time to visit every forum & site to get it. Never give up and maybe if you already has the answer please share with us.

That is indeed a good content made, thank you for your concern and recommendation. 
Do you still consider yourself as a newbie or a beginner? It is somehow ironic that you told us that you do. You had already a thousand posts on this forum, maybe you are not a beginner anymore? Just saying.
Goodluck. 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • -1 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 3
  • +4 2

nMvFbuZ.png

Yes you are right, I think every beginner should stay away from any suspicious site, because scamming now is almost everywhere and they need to have some experience before they try any site, thanks for your contribution anyway 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 5
  • +3 4

Wow this is really great idea, this will really help the newbies to earn more in crypto. i really appreciated this post thank you man for sharing your great ideas in this forum.

• +1 1
  • +3 2

Well when trying to earn money you should never try to go for the easiest way possible as it may often times be a scam or not even worth your time so you should do your research diligently and stick with what you are doing because every little thing counts.

• +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

maybe bitcointalk is a solution, but you have to fulfill a number of requirements before you can post to get paid like cryptotalk, and one of the mandatory requirements is you have some merit.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

I want say that bounty program many are fake and some are genuine to use it also it takes time to get into their exchange or any site the best work for newbies to start in this is the best is cryptotalk 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

This will be helpful for the new members here by sharing some other crypto projects to earned some money, i hope this will be follow by the new members to get some money here to have some early good experience here.

I agree with you. At this moment scamming now is almost everywhere. So, free way to make money always attract the newbie so, for the newbie, first of all, take some experience to try some new site.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Yes its tru scamming everywhere peoples are tired from scam

Bitcoin faucet giving little amount for work everyone like to earn

Free coins better is search free bitcoin mining site or this forum

Is good in second option for earning

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Currency rates are currently in very low regions, even for a king of 10 dollars that can make them 100 only quite easily. Just needs patience, the point is not to win or lose, but not to stop trying.

• +1 2
  • +2 2

On 1/11/2020 at 6:29 PM, Jack842 said:

It's true many bounties are scam.You should do research before joining.You can join bounty of listed coin or follow the official pages to know more about the bounty.

The main reason a good number of bounties end up as scam can be traced to their coin/token not getting listed in any exchange or not having a workable business plan in the first place. However if the bounties was paid through ETH or BTC, the bounty hunters won't have little or nothing to lose. That makes the method of payment for bounties worth thorough look over before joining any bounty campaign.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

On 1/11/2020 at 5:25 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Why don't you focus on this forum to earn crypto? You will earn faster and more by posting here. You will receive your earnings every day too. There is no other pay per post program that can compete with Cryptotalk at the moment.

The problem with bounties is that you have to wait for a long time to know if it is scam or legit and you will not receive anything in the meantime. Other free earning methods are just a waste of time because you will earn just a few cents per day.

• +1 1
  • +3 2

On 1/11/2020 at 7:40 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Usually  you can use different  faucets  sites to earn free crypto. The other sites need investment  for withdrawal but faucet site pay instant. Especially  you can earn free  btc,eth. Better  using faucets  sites rather than being in scam sites or scam bounties.

• +1 3

2 minutes ago, Cryptokiller said:

Another way to earn crypto currency free issue airdrop joining.By doing this you will earn a lot of coins from different projects.

Yes airdrops are good. My impression after 3 years of subscribing to airdrops is however that 95% still have no value at all. So patience is required. The only ones that always provide real money right away are those of Coinbase earn.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

Sadly bounty hunters suffer since 2018. The only ones that are still getting paid well are the signature campaigns of bitcointalk. But this is only for a few people that probably know each other and don't allow anyone else to grow on that forum as they only rank up their alt accounts to profit more from boutnies. This is the main reason that bitcointalk is total pointless to even visit now. Sadly the social media bounties are not paying anything that is important and most of the times aren't paying anything at all. You might spent months and months promoting a coin and end up getting nothing in return.

On 1/11/2020 at 2:55 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

True. It is sad that many sites and crypto projects just choose to waste the time of people and their energy only to turn out to be scam. There are thousands of them on the Internet now, so I urge people to be vigilant before falling into these traps. 

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Good evening mate, Sure we have a lot of problems applicable to this certain issue mate but always remember that there is always a solution to any problem and i think that the solution is Perseverance and dedication to earn more and dedication to learn more.Happy posting mate.

• +1 3
  • +2 2

Thanks for the advice, but may i ask what are those bounties that pay with ETH and BTC? Or can someone provide me a link to those bounties?

• -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

why peoples try and works in bounty programs are scam and fack I think in internet through everyone knows airdrops and bounty programs fack but in our greedy ness and in short time gain lot of coin we join but here so many genuine site to give free satoshis but no one want works just want free coin to became rich 

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

Good evening mate, Sure we have a lot of problems applicable to this certain issue mate but always remember that there is always a solution to any problem and i think that the solution is Perseverance and dedication to earn more and dedication to learn more.Happy posting mate.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

On 1/15/2020 at 8:43 PM, ETheHedgehog said:

Thanks for the advice, but may i ask what are those bounties that pay with ETH and BTC? Or can someone provide me a link to those bounties?

Today it is hard to find some legit bounties but still we are need to.focus on the legit bounties also to avoid hacking and phishing of information.