Solution for another free way to earning crypto. - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Solution for another free way to earning crypto.

I assemble to you, friend.Scamming is now almost  everywhere. So free way to earn money allways attracts the new member. For new members taking some experience will be best 

Free ways to collect digital currencies for beginners only because most of them are scams and you can't rely on them to build a real project.

6 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Mark wood its true crypto world become filled  with scammer and scam project but its not mean that all is fake.. We all need to find out the ability of good project like last yobit dslr airdrop... We all get there real money and not scam anymore.. Thus you can find out lot of airdrop which is legit... Also the bounty is good if you able to find out good one.       

Indeed there are many real airdops as you mentioned DLRS tokens which trade start last night so we should know about these that which is real and which is fake so it only depends on your experience if you have experience you must know about these..

I think beside trading, you can track airdrops and earn money from that or participate at yobit cryptotalk program to earn money from posting useful posts

It's really hard nowadays to find a website that really pay for us ! because most of them are just scams ! we all know that Cryptotalk now Is the best way to earn and learn at the same time.
This forum is really unique! I have worked with many sites but what I see here is something shiny and unique!

16 hours ago, Mosharraf said:

Yeah my friend @Honny143,,,I think cryptotalk forums are the best way to make money online, we know that it is very difficult to make money in bitcoin and altcoin forums, again there are many who work on airdrop and faucet sites but they don't get any money, so my recommendation to them is  Cryptotalk  Forum will be the best source of income for them, not working on Faucet and Airdrop sites, it is easy to earn money by posting in this forum.

@Mosharraf its true earning are learning wise there is no doubt cryptotalk forum really best, if we work in this forum then there is not need to work in another site,

because this forum and yobit exchange completes our wish, like recent airdrop so many members earned good amount, so from my side yobit and crypto talk both are best.

• +1 1

On 10/20/2020 at 7:55 PM, Honny143 said:

bitcoin talk altcointalk and faucet pay these sites also legit, but need hardwork to earn

@Honny143 not only this popular crypto discussion forum but still there has lot of forum from where you can earn crypto but the main thing you need is knowledge...if you dont have enough idea about crypto world then not only in this forum but in no forum we can work then earn money.... Also if a member dont like pay per post campaign then they can join in bounty earning section..            

• +4 1

6 minutes ago, Mosharraf said:

@Honny143,,, yeah friend...Cryptotalk  and Yobit  are great sites for us, we can learn a lot from the Cryptotalk  forum and you will find all the information in the crypto world in this forum, you can safely invest and trade in Yobit , two days ago from yobit Airdrop we  As a result, we have become more convinced that yobit is a very good platform

Of course @Mosharraf cryptotalk and yobit exchange really good in their business, especially I believed in yobit airdrops because in crypto market, so many exchange released airdrops but that airdrops not profitable without referrels,

but yobit exchange airdrops always profitable for us like recent dlrs airdrop, so many members earn profit through this airdrop.

6 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Honny143 not only this popular crypto discussion forum but still there has lot of forum from where you can earn crypto but the main thing you need is knowledge...if you dont have enough idea about crypto world then not only in this forum but in no forum we can work then earn money.... Also if a member dont like pay per post campaign then they can join in bounty earning section..            

You're absolutely right @Dorjoy12  in crypto world there are so many similar forums offers pay per campaigns, so surely we need crypto knowledge to work in this forums,

exactly iam not sure how much bounties profitable because still I never join bounties, but so many times i heard some members earn good profits through bounty programs.

• +3 1

15 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

iam not sure how much bounties profitable because still I never join bounties, but so many times i heard some members earn good profits through bounty programs.

@Honny143 why didnt you join in Free TON signature campaign in our forum because i will received reward almost 180 usd for first week campaigns.. Still 4 weeks to go and as you are a sr members so you can get per week 250 usd without any doubt...     This signature campaign is too much profitable..          

• +4 1

There are many ways to earn from cryptocurrencies that differ from one site to another and from one platform to another.  Therefore, we have to do a good search for the site before we work on it and make sure of the legitimacy of the site and if it correctly pays users in order to avoid working on fraudulent sites.  The best thing to do is to work on legitimate platforms and invest in cryptocurrencies on those platforms.

There are many from where you can't earn but I think they can fix it but in many cases it is seen that in many cases it is gone then we don't have anything to do but we should see and hear When I think crypto currency has created a good platform for us to make money from what we can do in different ways

13 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Honny143 why didnt you join in Free TON signature campaign in our forum because i will received reward almost 180 usd for first week campaigns.. Still 4 weeks to go and as you are a sr members so you can get per week 250 usd without any doubt...     This signature campaign is too much profitable..          

Well @Dorjoy12 I really don't know anything about this signature campaign, you know any information means still this campaign running are ended, if now I join this campaign then pay me so pls give some information about it.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

5 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

Well @Dorjoy12 I really don't know anything about this signature campaign, you know any information means still this campaign running are ended, if now I join this campaign then pay me so pls give some information about it.

@Honny143 the signature campaign still running and you can be approved next week maybe.. To get more details Just go on bounty section of our forum and there you can see a thread about  Free Ton signature campaign.. Just open and read full details..          

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

20 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Honny143 why didnt you join in Free TON signature campaign in our forum because i will received reward almost 180 usd for first week campaigns.. 

@Dorjoy12 Same here I'm also waiting for getting the Rewards of a first week. Though I didn't get selected for second week I'm good with the profit from first week. Are you selected for second week? 

• +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Most bounties are fake.We all should know that if they promise to give us huge amount like 50-100$ then those are fake.Cause bounties give not more than 10$.So you need to research about bounties if they are connected to any legit platform.

1 minute ago, Ridam said:

@Dorjoy12 Same here I'm also waiting for getting the Rewards of a first week. Though I didn't get selected for second week I'm good with the profit from first week. Are you selected for second week? 

@Ridam not at all brother 😂because i am still full member and they said for second week they wont take any full member but i am still hoping that in 3rd week they will take some full members.. Its really profitable signature Campaign as full member will received 180 usd for first week..              

• +1 1
  • +4 1

9 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Honny143 the signature campaign still running and you can be approved next week maybe.. To get more details Just go on bounty section of our forum and there you can see a thread about  Free Ton signature campaign.. Just open and read full details..          

Oh thanks @Dorjoy12 to give this information I surely read that topic, and try to join this signature campaign maybe lam also eligible to earn some money through this campaign,

But can you do one favor my friend next time if you know any signature campaign, then pls firstly info me because iam too late to know this type campaigns information, and not miss some earning opportunities.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

16 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

Oh thanks @Dorjoy12 to give this information I surely read that topic, and try to join this signature campaign maybe lam also eligible to earn some money through this campaign,

But can you do one favor my friend next time if you know any signature campaign, then pls firstly info me because iam too late to know this type campaigns information, and not miss some earning opportunities.

@Honny143 i will do my best but you can also easily understand about it by see different members profile pic.. If members profile picture become like we have diamond Every where then you can imagine new signature campaign started.. Also try to check the bounty section every day one time.. Hope you will be notify soon 😁                 

• +3 1

48 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

If members profile picture become like we have diamond Every where then you can imagine new signature campaign started.. Also try to check the bounty section every day one time.. Hope you will be notify soon 😁                 

Oh no 😭 I notice this diamond picture on so many members profile, but I think 🤔 foum changed their profile picture, but now I understand this diamond symbol members join signature campaign, now surely once I visit bounty section to know latest campaigns.

Edited by Honny143
  • +2 1

6 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Ridam Its really profitable signature Campaign as full member will received 180 usd for first week..              

I will also wait for third week and as the campaign will run upto 5th week we have many opportunity to grab and selected for the spot in coming week. @Dorjoy12I also didn't get selected for this week but I don't have any issue regarding that.😊

@Honny143 There has been other bounties on the forum too. Yo-Bounty had also happened so stick with the bounties section to get informed about them. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

9 hours ago, Honny143 said:

@Mosharraf its true earning are learning wise there is no doubt cryptotalk forum really best, if we work in this forum then there is not need to work in another site,

because this forum and yobit exchange completes our wish, like recent airdrop so many members earned good amount, so from my side yobit and crypto talk both are best.

Not only your side mate, even I have the same feeling, I have joined alot of online site that will make you earn ,non is legit, most are scam,though am new to me crypto world but the only legit airdrop I have come across is the recent yobit airdrop, very legit , so yobit and cryptotalk are indeed the best i have come across

11 minutes ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

Not only your side mate, even I have the same feeling, I have joined alot of online site that will make you earn ,non is legit, most are scam,though am new to me crypto world but the only legit airdrop I have come across is the recent yobit airdrop, very legit , so yobit and cryptotalk are indeed the best i have come across

@Jaafar Fahad Hassan before join this forum and yobit exchange I have also same experience like you have, but when I received my first payment in this forum then I realized how legitimate this forum,

so still I considered this forum and yobit one of the best earning platform's, not only earning but we learns so much useful knowledge in this forum.

We all know that there aren't many honest websites in order to get digital currencies! But at the same time Cryptotalk is nice because I believe it has become unique in reliability!As for me, I tried many methods of collecting digital currencies, but in the end, I reached a dead end!Cryptotalk is the best of all

10 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

@Jaafar Fahad Hassan before join this forum and yobit exchange I have also same experience like you have, but when I received my first payment in this forum then I realized how legitimate this forum,

so still I considered this forum and yobit one of the best earning platform's, not only earning but we learns so much useful knowledge in this forum.

My brother a senior member of this great forum oriented me about it, so developed interest and devoted my time to learn it, now as I type you, am very happy to be here, to be in this transparent and very legit platform.

guys we have many ways to earn for free but you have spent time. with out spent noting you can earn so you can use faucets for earn free you can get airdrops its also an good way to make in crypto and other ways are opportunity like cryptotalk