Solution for another free way to earning crypto. - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Solution for another free way to earning crypto.

Yes, you are absolutely right, that most bounty programs and airdrops have become fake especially in the recent period. Therefore, in order to distinguish between fake and safe, you must conduct the necessary research on this project and avoid giving your passport or ID cards.

20 hours ago, Dark_Sky said:

Having a plan is a wise choice, you can discover a strategy that you can use to make your currencies grow and possible for you to achieve success easily by having it. 

Well, this is true mate, you can get some experiences in other members how they can earned money properly, just make sure that you're giving a trust from it to continue earned money.

There's always a downfall to everything we do yes i agree that in bounty campaign most of the time after the campaign it ends up with nothing that turns it to a scam. Before i experience it also yes i am frustrated because my time and effort is wasted for nothing. But i never stop and turn my failure to strength to continue reaching my goals and dreams in life.

I noticed as well as bounty campaigns and most of the airdrops are 90% scam or just won't get their cryptocurrency to any of existing exchanges, so I guess we need to wait until something new comes out and allows us to earn from it.

• +1 1

On 6/6/2020 at 7:46 PM, Gooooku said:

There are alot of scammers sites and i suggest you to research all the sites watch the comments and ask some experience users how they are doing . You spend a month or a year and you may get scammed so best trusted and earning site is cryptotalk 

That's right you can learn new knowledge from watching and doing research on what site to avoid and what's legit. 

Don't fall easily on scam trap, be wise always. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

That is very good of you my friend, bounty is also good way of earning but you need to join legit bounties if you want to earn good and another way to which you can earn in cryptoworld is either faucet or Aidrops you can earn some cash on them but the problem is that they don't pay the way Cryptotalk does.

In my experience, this forum is one of the best sites from which to earn money.
I tried many other websites but most of those sites were fraudulent sites.

you should to confirm before working in any faucets and airdrops if it safe and trusted, for do not lost your time when you work on it, you can earn on it, but not big quantity.

I have tried alot of bounty programs but the distribution period is very long and it's very difficult to remember which airdrop we have joined and some are fake and scams. Likely we can get only 1 good bounty programs in 10 bounty programs. We can earn good but you have to spend a lot of time and follow the instructions very carefully.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 6/16/2020 at 2:56 PM, Rezort said:

I noticed as well as bounty campaigns and most of the airdrops are 90% scam or just won't get their cryptocurrency to any of existing exchanges, so I guess we need to wait until something new comes out and allows us to earn from it.

Well, not all of the bounty programs or campaigns is actually scam, we didn't avoid being scammed by joining here, i also experience to be scam in airdrops by waiting for seven months for nothing but i didn't affected the other airdrops because not all of them are scam.

There are many ways for us to earn cryptocurrency, we can try some airdrops that is a free bitcoin for us. You may also some crypto activities like trading and investing to make money, both things are risky so be careful.

Joining Bounty is really a perfect Way of earning without too much efforts for good result we must have good social media accounts with good followers , I joined Many bountys and generate a good traffic through them . hopefully here we Will see some bounty also .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

It's true that airdrops or bounties can be profitable if you find the right project you're going to work in. You must only focus on the legitimate bounties that could be paying and avoid the scams, which you can do by only gathering them from trusted places like crypto forums. Good luck!

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

I am doing bounties and airdrops from last 6 months but scams are available everywhere. But cryptotalk is real and they are paying their amounts on very time and there is no cheating. 

2 hours ago, Kami505030 said:

I am doing bounties and airdrops from last 6 months but scams are available everywhere. But cryptotalk is real and they are paying their amounts on very time and there is no cheating. 

Some bounties and airdrops are not so good when it comes to earning that's why I recommend cryptotalk because it's very easy to earn here and all you need to do is to post useful content. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Basically you can only earn without crypto forums.  And its medium is investment. If you are trading or investing through trading or investing.  Then in a very short time you will be able to earn more in more crypto.

On 1/12/2020 at 1:46 AM, bitcoin-shark said:

in fact, you must never give up even if at the beginning it may seem that nothing works and you don't earn, however you have to diversify and not focus everything on one thing, for example write here on the forum, do the bounty on bitcointalk, do faucet and airdrop and use sites paid to do surveys or clicks that pay in bitcoin seems like an excellent strategy

Well said, if you want to earn money, you should try many platforms or website, even though trying many websites are hard, it's okay, it is worth it if you make a profit for all those platforms.

its very useful and very much knowledgeable for the beginners who want to earn crypto coins free and its coreect that we should not trust any such scam sites for earning it may cause some problems to us. so think before to do everythink.

I like your content that you created my friend. We must find and work hard for the other incomes here and not stay in one forum, we must learn other things here to have an extra earn and to learn some new knowledge about of the other forums. Never give up just work hard and have patience this are the things that the members here had.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This forum is the best option Better than any other site, and in my opinion, bypassing the Bitcoin Talk site and making getting money from the bounty is a thing of the past And it began to attract a lot of users and entrepreneurs, not just beginners Therefore, commitment here and working seriously is the best option to enter the crypto market from its widest doors.

• +2 1

Good morning my brother, thanks for your advice every single thing have there solutions but we need to find those solution. I used to search different kinds of earning program and sites but now I only trusted cryptotalk.

You are mean that there is some that pay in coins as BTC and ETH but for what reason and where is this? And do you earn good btc and eth because I am not see this happen. I will try to find but I hope that you will give some more details to help us understand because this can be important.

• +1 1

I have seen only limited bounties paying in btc or eth but there are some that demand to have a big rank to make good profit. I hope to make my rank in cryptotalk better and if this opporunity appears to make some more from it. This will come with more experienced and wealthy people joining the forum too so we must focus on bringing them in here by being more interesting.

• +2 1

في 11/1/2020 الساعة 15:55 ، قال نيكولاس 1234789:

للمبتدئين والمبتدئين ، والمقام الأول ، والمقيم لكسب المال ، والمرح. معلومة منذ عام 2019 أن معظم برامج المكافآت هي عملية احتيال ولا يتم تصدير المعادن في البورصات أبدًا ، وهذا صعب بالنسبة لنا. يظهر برنامج المكافآت اللحظية هذا مع مدفوعات العملات المشهورة (BTC و ETH). حتى بكميات صغيرة يمكن استخدامها في التقرير. أحاول أن أقول لكل مشكلة. خصصًا لأيابك. هل تستسلم أبدًا ، وربما إذا كان لديك بالفعل الإجابة ، فيرجى مشاركتها معنا.

My friend, there are platforms that give you new currencies, and their value is not very small. You can store them until they increase their value. For example, there is the UNISWAP platform that gave 400 tokens of its currency to its workers before the date of September 1, which is equal to 400 tokens, 2000 dollars.

be sure to always check the source of the income and how they are providing you the income, one of the main things you must keep in mind is that they will never offer you anything for free, there will always be a catch.