Why much people still think Crypto is gambling? - Page 24 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

Why much people still think Crypto is gambling?

There some people that have such feelings about cryptocurrency because of the market volatility. But it make crypto to be different and help crypto users to buy low and sell high and make profits. 

• +2 1

Hello my friend, these people may have a different view of encryption and they may consider it a gamble, which is not always the case. They think that this work is not always like that. They have no idea about the forum and how to make payments to us. This is annoying to see people describing this wonderful work as gambling who cannot provide this description

• +4 1

I do not recommend gambling because it is a process in which there is risk in the hope of obtaining the desired result, and therefore, what we did using the cryptocurrency is very similar to the gambling that we invest, trade and play without any idea with the result, there is always a loss or profit, expect everything. 

• +3 1

Those who have compared Critocurrency to gambling, I think they don't know much about this forum, they don't have any knowledge or experience about this forum. Here we work hard to make money. The money we get from here is our wages. I would say those who told this forum to play gambling, they said they were completely wrong, I could not agree with their argument. This forum has given us such a great opportunity to work.

Believe me any one that will say cryptotalk is a gamble it means that person did not get the concept of the forum 

• +2 1

Hello my friend. Many people think it's like playing crypto currency. But cryptocurrency gambling is not a game. The way the price of cryptocurrency currencies is increasing. You will invest in knowledge. You can make a lot of money. That's why other people think it's like gambling. It's not like gambling at all. Thanks.

I don't take crypto to be gambling at all. Gambling require you to put in something or money before you can patake in it and crypto is not like that.

• +1 1

Because of lack of knowledge cryptocurrency and trading most people always gambling. It doesn't matter because alot of people gambling every day. They losing and trying again and again. You can't blame them all. Because of wrong concept they can't understand the right thing. 

You cannot change the mentality of some people. They will always think hat bitcoin is  gambling. They think so because they faced loss in it.

In my country they see this as a biggest scam in the world because of the fake news spread by the most bias network called abs-cbn.and also crypto sometimes is like a gamble specially if you are investing using it.

you need to know the first time the crypto appeared and was famous for gambling. and the biggest contributor in using crypto transactions is gambling. it becomes the view of the general public that crypto is mostly used for gambling.

There are a lot of people in the world who don't know about crypto, they say it is gambling without knowing what the crypto is or what it is doing, and most people call it gambling.  No thanks to the crypto gamblers who know about crypto in advance and express the right opinion

People say that the cryptocyrrency is gambling because the price of the cryptocyrrency changes many times in a day therefore there is big chance of losing and winning the money like gambling thats why people say the crypto is gambling.

I don’t think they are right. Cause it's not any gambling rather that it is a work of knowledge. I think which are take it as a gambling they won't earn profit from here. If you understand it or if you have enough knowledge about it then it will very helpful and profitable for you.

This is simply because of their level of thinking because they do not see what is behind this wonderful field that will change the course of things on the level of the world sooner rather than later because it has already begun to do so.

• +2 1

There are additionally betting destinations in crypto acquiring and Cryptocurrencies isn't a resource and doesn't have an incentive until someone is willing you to pay for it. Also, the Rate of revenue on ventures what we get in Crypto is exceptionally high.

On 1/11/2020 at 2:58 PM, hmind said:

I sometimes get sick and annoyed too when hearing some people who don't understand crypto problems easily consider it gambling.  Why and why do they think and mostly directly like that?

Because many do not like to learn and do not want to read, he just may have heard that there is a gamble in it, so he thought it was all a gamble

• +3 1

Most people have these notions that investing in cryptocurrencies are some forms of gambling, because it evolves staking and hoping for the prices to rise in the shortest possible time. 

Yea many still think crypto is a gamble, also many think crypto is a hyip program but those who believe it that its actually an investment opportunity makes money from it.

I think, people are not new to talking like this because foreign trade and investment is also considered as gambling because you risk your money as the size of crypto just because most people are not bad for gambling and business all both from the same family.  As you are investing for good profit and you can end up with some good loss.

This is very possible because I also personally use to get stumble as lot of individuals confront me with their illustration of why they are seeing the cryptotalk is practically a gambling in disguise.

And I therefore always answered them that the more you work is the more you get paid.

Thus, you won't be paid for ordinarily until you work and that's why it should not be viewed as GAMBLING.

I never heard of it because there is a difference between gambling and trading. A cryptocurrency is a currency in which investments are made and profits are made from the investment. A cryptocurrency is a currency that the whole world knows about.

I think some of them do it for their lack of knowledge about cryptocurrency. And some of them do it as most of the time coins price is unpredictable and you can win or loose at the same time.So its quite the reason why they do it.But if we can do it with patience and skills non of it will seem like gambling. 

The reason why people think that cryptocurrency are still like gambling is because, you have to stake money for a while in order to gain investment back on the money. 

People who are unaware of the crypto world thought it completely as gambling but its not gambling as a whole. Maybe it is taken as gambling because of daily trading. But to aware people about crypto world we should creat their interest in crypto.