Is satoshi nakamoto still alive - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

Is satoshi nakamoto still alive

Is satoshi nakamoto still alive, I wonder why he/she will still be hiding after giving us this great opportunity to make money with digital currency he created  

• Useful or interesting 12
  • -4 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 6
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

14 minutes ago, kingsbtc said:

Is satoshi nakamoto still alive, I wonder why he/she will still be hiding after giving us this great opportunity to make money with digital currency he created  

Noone knows who Satoshi is, or even if it is just one person or a group of people. Whoever he is I hope he is alive and well and enjoying his life to the maximum. He created a financial instrument that provides freedom and prosperity to the world. He disappeared because his creation was ready and it was better for Bitcoin to run alone.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

To my knowledge, Satoshi Nakamoto is still alive. But he is now hiding himself. No one has seen him yet.And this Satoshi Nakamoto is the inventor of Bitcoin

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -1 2

I'm surprised after hearing that Santosh Nakamoto is still alive because he has created a webpage from which we can make a lot of money, yet he is hiding there but I cannot say whether he is still alive.

• Useful or interesting 2

We do not know what is the meaning of Satosi Nakamoto, even his whereabouts also we do not know where, whether still alive we also do not know. What is clear is his discovery has made us feel lucky.

• +1 2

I don't even know if Satoshi Nakamoto is still alive.  However, I think that Bitcoin's Satoshi may be wrong in Nakamoto as different people are creating false propaganda campaigns.  So I think that Satoshi will remain in our market but throughout his life.

3 hours ago, kingsbtc said:

i think its better if he stays hiding because if he announced who he is he will definitely be targeted by gangs and even governments to make him stop this bitcoin and dump his 1 million bitcoin.

Yes you said that right he or she has given to all in this world a great currency to works with fast for over financial problems and this the best work that have given by Santoshi nakamoto great 

• +3 1

Satoshi nakamoto is still alive and some of the news about him is he is in belgium some say he is in britain and if such type of news are circulated somebody might be knowing about him and he has got a 1 million bitcoins asset on his hand.

• +1 1

I can think that the Nakamoto promotion we received through Satoshi coins may actually be fake news.  Because in that case, I do not know exactly what Nakamoto is, a part of the Satoshi bitcoin.  Nakamoto is the founder of Bitcoin or not.  However, Satoshi will remain in the crypto currency forever.

The bitcoin creator is still alive but only people claims this because Satoshi nakamoto is full of mystery.Nakamoto is so mysterious that his  own excictance is being questions by many but the fact that people are claim his still lives is the only thing we know about him.

• +3 1

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

I think Satoshi Nakamoto the creator of Bitcoin is still a live but he wants to be like his creation, so is anonymous like Bitcoin and cryptocurrency not detectable, maybe this is what is think Satoshi Nakamoto.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

That's an impossible question is answer, since its unclear if satoshi nakamoto is somebody name or group name or even a random name created as user name bearing the tag of being the creator

I think the identity of the creator ins't that important and whether he is still alive is mostly irrelevant, the most important thing is his legacy, he left his creation in this world and as of today it is still growing and developing and more and more people each day get to know about what he made, he may/may not be with us here today but his name is forever cemented in our minds.

• +2 1

5 hours ago, juma1 said:

I also always wonder if he is truely alive or even maybe he never existed because the person who brought the existence of Bitcoin has always remained anoynomus 

He existed. How come we have Bitcoin now if he never existed? Maybe he just wants to keep his privacy and doesn't want people knowing stuff about him. Just a speculation.

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

Satoshis nakamoto he is the inventor of bitcoin that's every one knows but no one knows that person is real are any group of peoples to involved behind bitcoin  but he never want to show  his identity but many experts say the person satoshis nakamoto still alive

Well we can never be sure who he is and where he is. After becoming filthy rich with bitcoin, i presume he just wants to remain anonymous to everyone. This might be  mostly for his personal security.

Because if he reveals his identity, he will be hunted by the governments of many countries (they will want to control the cryptocurrency due to the fact that, in their opinion, many criminals use it)

22 hours ago, kingsbtc said:

In fact, the world does not know who the real Satoshi Nakamoto is, so he has to declare himself. No one will know whether he was alive or died long ago. This is the problem.

No one knows exactly who Satoshi Nakamoto is or if he is one person or group of people. It is not possible to know whether he is alive or a hypothetical figure adopted by a group of programmers and everything that is said about him is considered unconfirmed rumors.

Edited by SuperCrypto

No one can know that satoshi nakamoto is alive, no people are know satoshi in real life or personally, this is the creator of bitcoin and thanks to him by creating bitcoin many people are getting some money with it.

Yes it is a pity Sathosi Nakamoto is very mysterious.  Sometimes I think Sathosi Nakamoti is not a person's name but the name of a group of people.  And they are still watching us all . I would said i am respect them/him so much 

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

23 hours ago, kingsbtc said:

I wonder why he/she will still be hiding after giving us this great opportunity to make money with digital currency he created  

We don't pretty much know if he is actually alive or dead, though one main reason that he chose to hide his identity and not disclose it to the public is to prevent law enforcement following his tail, and might even pressure him to stop Bitcoin (which is quite impossible in the current state/situation).

Government is known to oppress anything that they find against them, and Bitcoin, being a decentralized currency that could be used in illegal activities, makes it hot in the eyes of the government. And so his decision to hide his identity is actually a commendable, smart move.