Is satoshi nakamoto still alive - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

Is satoshi nakamoto still alive

We do not know if Satoshi Nakamoto is a person or a group of people and until this moment is anonymous so we do not know if he or they are alive as we only know is that he found the idea of cryptocurrencies that are used in a wonderful way.

It seems that no one knows where Satoshi Nakamoto is or who he is and where he came from, but I hope he is alive because he invented a financial tool for us that has made the world in a struggle to obtain it.

This is something which I need to learn. I have looked through it a few times and I lack answer of this inquiry. This man has given us extraordinary open door through this. Expectation he is as yet alive and bring this sort of chance.

• +3 1

In my opinion, whether he is alive or dead is not actually possible for anyone to be called a confirmation, because the reason is that until today people have no idea about his true identityAbsolutely confusing and that's why I and I have no idea about it.And we should not worry about this

• +3 1

I don't know exactly if he's still alive, but I think Satoshi Nakamato isn't a person, it's a group named Satoshi Nakamato ..and I want to say that of course he is a great inventor who has contributed to laying the foundation for the field of cryptocurrencies. All appreciation.

• +2 1

The truth is that, this has always been a mystery, nobody knows exactly who this man is, they say that he is the creator of bitcoin, others say that it is not him, that someone else created him, but we will continue to wait for them to tell us the truth.

I'm not sure he is still alive because from the rumours we have been seeing and hearing is that he was already old when he created Bitcoin and almost more than 10years have passed and he might have be already dead

No one knows information about him, whether it is a single person or group of people, male or female, dead or still alive, in every period of time someone comes out and claims to be Satoshi Nakamoto, all we can do is thank him for these great idea.

• +2 1

Hello
I really do not know if he is still alive or not, but the thanks to him that he invented cryptocurrencies, and I really want to know if he was with us on this platform, it might be a great idea to be here, right !? It would be a nice to meet him too.

Wonderful topic my friend and very useful. 

It is strange that all of those who have made great inventions have appeared in the open, but this person preferred to remain in hiding, and I think that the name Satoshi belongs to a group of developers and programmers

I don't know any personal facts about the creator of bitcoin. But his name is really well known in the crypto world. I googled it and found out his date of birth. From what i see he is still alive and kicking. Keeping bitcoin to be still the number one in any coins that existed.

• +1 1

No one can answer this question except Satoshi himself.  I hope Satoshi is healthy and happy in his life.  Satoshi introduced a whole new system in the world of financial management. Nobody knows if Satoshi is one person or a secret organization that you don't want anyone to know.

• +3 1

According to what I heard, he is still alive, but as a person who does not appear in the media and I have not seen him before, this person must give him a greeting of respect for what he offered us.

• +3 1

I think satoshi nonamki is still alive and he is hiding himself from the world . he is the person who invented the best coin of the world the Bitcoin . 

Even today, despite many years of efforts by various people, Satoshi Nakamoto's true identity cannot be determined. Even today, he has not moved his Bitcoins, which until now lie on the original wallet. Snute is speculation that Satoshi Nakamoto is dead, or that he is in prison or that there is a group of people behind him, not a single man.

• +2 1

No one actually know where he is, who he is. But this man is contribute huge to crypto world. Im very thankful to him. I hope one day his identity will reveal to us.

This is in the event that Satoshi Nakamoto is just one person and not a company or a group of people, but no one knows if he is still alive and what is the reason behind concealing his identity throughout this period.

• +1 1

The main goal of cryptocurrencies is not to gain, but rather to get rid of the defects of the current economic system, I think that Satoshi is not one person, but a group of people, so we cannot be sure that he is dead

• +2 1

There is no news indicating his death, everyone says that he is alive, but without a trace of him, there is no doubt that he has great merit in creating Bitcoin and creating opportunities to work with it.

• +2 1

No one really knows who Satoshi Nakamoto is and if he is still alive or not, and I do not know why he has been hiding his identity for so long and how knowing his identity could affect cryptocurrencies in general.

• Useful or interesting 1

As I would see it, regardless of whether he is alive or dead isn't really workable for anybody to be known as an affirmation, in light of the fact that the explanation is that until the present time individuals have no clue about his actual identity Absolutely befuddling and that is the reason I and I have no clue about it. And we ought not stress over this.

I think that he is not still alive because in 2009 bitcoin was released and at that time the satoshi  nakamato was too much old and now this is the year of 2021 and the satsohi nakamato has been died for his too much old age.

• +2 1