Trading is boring. - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Trading is boring.

When we face same activity every day, boring and tired is part of it. Some people try to avoid it by doing hobbies, cleaning house or just play with their children. How you handle tired and boring because if we are daily trader every activity that I mention look's hard to be done. Any other opinion?

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 1

To some extent, trading is actually boring. What I do after putting a order to buy or sell, is. I go out for football training in the morning. Visit friends in the afternoon, go for walk in the evening. Or even read book related to forex trading.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Trading is boring and I know why you're saying that because you are sitting in front of the computer or mobile of getting the profit done do that then it's board you try to do stop loss or set the target 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

If the trade is boring for those who trade online, then it is better not to trade.  Because there will be a lot of losses and it is right for us to trade in free time because we can benefit a lot by trading with proper thinking through free time.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

In order to achieve success by trading properly, we need to complete trading calmly.  Because if we start trading in some trouble, then we will not understand anything in our trading, but we will lose.  In that case, if trading us in a quiet way, it should not be boring.  In this case it can actually be done in our free time.

• +1 1

Trading is a repetitive activity and it makes us boring. But I do not prefer trading every day. Sometimes I do trade for one day and next day I take rest. It helps me to refresh my mind.

• +1 1

6 hours ago, nicolas1234789 said:

When we face same activity every day, boring and tired is part of it. Some people try to avoid it by doing hobbies, cleaning house or just play with their children. How you handle tired and boring because if we are daily trader every activity that I mention look's hard to be done. Any other opinion?

Maybe you are not putting enough money or leverage in it because when i trade, it's usually too thrilling for me. I have to calm my nerves constantly when i do it.

I assure you that trading is not boring if you have targets set. If you are not profitable then it is better to try and figure out what you are doing wrong. You don't need to watch candlesticks all day to trade. You can buy a low fib price and look up to charts again after days.

Trading is  boring when you are not getting profits.and if you are always lose.but if you are winning trade is verry verry good ways of earnings and this is not boring

Yeah, I am really boring, this is because we are waiting for the price of coins that we trade to increase, but indeed must be faced or because we are careless about losing the opportunity to get profit.  This is truly a great struggle against boredom.

Trading is not boring , if you know how to trad 

you should learn when you buy and sell and to reash it you should work then you will make money and making money is not boring 

trading could be boring when the market is not volatile and this is why i love to see bitcoin either pumping or dumping because altcoins start moving as well.

2 minutes ago, Albert said:

Yes I am agree with your comments because most people used secure and safety trading site and I think most people like good trading site so I think trade is no boring because most people used trade

Trading is not boring because you are earning a lot of money in just a single prediction and also it has a lot of benefits that can sustain financial into  each individual.   

Business is making money by investing in capital through capital investment. If I am a businessman, I have to find out the specific time for the family. However, the business has to earn its popularity by providing a lot of time.  No, I adapted it.  You do and it will not hurt the businessman.

Yes some times is boring when you see that the price is down, but all depend about the person emotion if is able to support the panic and stress when the market situation in red all cryptocurrencies prices.

• Useful or interesting 2

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

For me if you are not passionate from the work you are doing i can call it boring, crypto trading is not boring if you are putting some passion from it. trading really helping me right now. 

On 1/11/2020 at 10:16 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

Multi-tasking is the solution. Whenever I get tired of staring at charts and prices, I open Youtube and watch my favorite videos in a new tab. I pause videos every few minutes to check prices. You can read crypto news while trading to make positive use of your time. But I usually don't get bored by trading because I like that amazing moment of price jump when I sell fast and earn profit.

I don't think trading is boring. If you benefit from trading, does it still bore you. Indeed, in trading things are done only about buying and selling.

On 1/11/2020 at 8:46 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

Carrying out successful and profitable trading, following plans and strategies, and remaining patient make trading completely different from what you thought, you must be patient and disciplined, and follow the trading plan and other important things that ensure you make profits.

9 hours ago, Mitchel Starc said:

Trading is not boring rather i would say it is challenging but for that you need to have enough experience and knowledge in the crypto trading field.

Trading is not boring because you can earn now a lot of profit if you just have a good knowledge and skills in trading but still it takes a lot of time before we got the proper earnings.

I am interested in trading, if you get bored you probably have a problem there. Trading is still trusted and used much, even more than investment

On 1/11/2020 at 2:46 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Trading is boring if you spend all your time watching the market. Being in crypto is more convenient way of earning money than having a job,that's why,setting buy and sell orders and stop loss is helpful,.watching the market all the time wont help you increase its price. Enjoy while earning money,you can still make lot of stuff,while dealing with crypto.

I think trading is not boring things.If you have not much knowledge about trading then you feel boring in trading.Trading is very good options for earning