Trading is boring. - Page 6 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Trading is boring.

yes exactlty i totally agree with you and of course trading is boring and innoying specially when the trader have no skills and strategies to lean on with and definiteflly a waist of time and money 

On 1/14/2020 at 11:48 PM, Amir Vao said:

When we see any movement I think it won't be booring for us. In these day bitcoin show us some move. And one of my friend take some profit through trading. Now he is so happy.

If you do not have good knowledge of trading then I am sure it is boring to you. Because sometimes you will lose. But if you have good knowledge, it will not be boring for you. Watching the market all the time will not help you raise prices. Enjoy while making money, you can still earn a lot of things, while trading with cryptocurrencies.

Trading can get very boring and you would want to break the monotony of trading after a while. In this case i would suggest exploring other ways to earn or even just taking a break from it all together and get away from it all. Go on a family holiday, go and sit outside away from technology. Just getting away from it all and having that break is very good to have. And i would recommend it every couple of weeks at least.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 3/8/2020 at 6:47 AM, Naca2 said:

If I feel tired in trading and also I feel bored and want to release the burden that is now getting closer, I usually play with children, and take a day off from trading.

When trading is getting boring for be i usually gamble, i hope i had a good destruction like you, you know, kids and all.

Trading is real boring but we have nothing to do because we need money. It will be a bit easy for us when we will learn how to trade, but for me i trade crypto and at the same time i do sports betting and at least i get some money for my needs.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

for day trading its very boring for them , just to keep watching small change in value of the currency all the time and look for good opportunity , but for long trader we just keep order as lower as possible for buy and as high as it possible for sell 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/20/2020 at 12:48 PM, Luv4me said:

You don't have to stop the order, this is we the stop loss features comes into use, just use it to be safe

If a person knows his job and loves it more than he will always feel excited every day. For me trading is never boring, it takes away good sleep from excitement. When trading often trade always makes me awake. Because if I sleep maybe my money will take a huge amount of money. Try some of the additional activities when trading, like promoting the other monetization sites.

4 hours ago, MaksS said:

Trading is not boring, it is very good for us, because with the help of trading we can make good money in the market, and we also called it a business that we will do on the Internet, so trading in the Forex market is a market and analysis. simply.

Yes, but you must not forget the fact that often happens, because no matter how much money you get from trading, I'm sure you will feel bored when trading, and this is natural if felt by every trader, especially traders who use TF 30 minutes or 1 hour. To overcome this, most traders will leave their workplaces and look for new things to find their mood.

Trading might be always be boring when you are not that experts and too complex to understand the trading, the best way to avoid boring, is just have a good coin that always prosper in the market

Yes, sometimes I feel bored and trading the same way, but you can place a pending deal instead of observing the market throughout the day

Life is great and enjoy it

trading isn't boring, it is thrilling in case you recognize how to exchange nicely. and i myself is project with the aid of the manner the cash is converting its value regular. I began doing buying and selling in a small amount but then I want more so I put a few cash and benefit from it! For me it's miles interesting maybe because i'm just new in buying and selling.

It is better for you to choose a specific time of the day in order to practice trading and not fully practice trading. I think it is much better for you and its effect is more comfortable on your psychological state.

every wise traders never bore from their passion and their business. So never become bore for you if you love with your business activities. So enjoyed this market trading with keen informative mind set and then earnings with low risk is also possible for us. I love with trading activities. 

We don't trade to be amazed or have fun, we trade to have extra income besides what we earn through fiat. I'm sure this is the main purpose for everyone who is involved in trading. If we achieve success in our trades, then trading will no longer be a boring task for us but those who keep losing in every trade, will get bored soon and leave the trading world. The method to enjoy trading is to increase the percentage of profitability and this is possible through more investment or more skills.

I disagree. Trading is actually not boring if you understand it and making returns (profits) from it. At first, for someone who is new to trading and the market, everything looks gibberish and you feel dizzy looking at it. I believe your determination and targets will make it look real and interesting.

• +3 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

trading can sometimes be repetitive and boring but you have to think about the result, that is, the gain on the accumulation of crypto if it is really boring to take short breaks every now and then can help...

I have been working in the trading field for a very long time, and frankly, I rarely feel bored and tired, deal with boredom, and avoid it by playing sports and playing guitar and sometimes I go out to play football.

I think you should revise your strategy and manage your time. You should not be 100% devoted to trading, create yourself some strategies and change the time frame.

Tired of trading every day is normal, because it is done every day. To overcome boredom, I usually play with children. I think it's the best way to get rid of stress and boredom after a long day of trading. Of course everyone will be different depending on their respective hobbies.

• +2 1

Trading indeed makes us feel bored and tired, this is because it takes too long in the market and is done every day. To overcome this, so I don't get bored anymore, I usually do sports such as playing ball or swimming, this makes my immune system stronger because with exercise my body becomes fresher.

• +1 1

Trading can be boring when you lose your funds on cryptomarket  and you seem to lose all hope you can choose to do something else and later on go back to trading take some time out and maybe get laid

you are right, for me i have some periods in my day to trade, i'm login and check all exchanges then i decide what i do buy or sell, after than i close all them, in the afternoon i check it if i get my objective or no.

If you are bored in trading that means you are not interested in earing money as in trading you earn money easily you just need to make few clicks and read some charts as well.