Trading is boring. - Page 10 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Trading is boring.

Maybe there is a moment, day, or time that a trader could feel tired or bored but let's face it if a trader only has traded for a living then he/she have no choice but to keep on doing that even if every day and 24/7 because that's the path you've chosen, so do it to the fullest because you trade to increase your wealth.

Trading needs passion, love and calm, so if you are in a bad mood or feel weak, it is preferable to turn off the screen and go out of your home to try to relieve pressure because any wrong decision may cost you a lot of your money 

• +3 1

Honestly, trading makes us feel bored, so we must distribute your work to intermittent periods of the day so that you do not feel bored for sitting for long hours on the same routine.

• +1 1

Trading needs a lot of patience, all you have to do is patience and you will reach what you want. Try to help yourself by developing your skills. This is one of the most important things at all.

I have been thinking that trading is boring too but just after I found https://tradesanta.com/en it has changed. You definitely should try this, easy and attractive)

• +3 1

Trading is not boring this is so much good for us because through trading we can make good money in the market and also we called this business which we will do online like forex.

If trading is boring for those who trade online, it is best not to trade. Because there will be a lot of losses and it is right for us to trade in free time because we can benefit a lot through free time by thinking right.

• +4 1

Actually being a trader is not boring at all, but if what you need in a hobby the first thing you have to do is set several alarms on the rise and fall of cryptocurrencies to always be aware of all the occurrences of cryptocurrencies.

I can recommend that you read a book, this distracts the mind a lot and if you are too exhausted to do this, you can watch a movie, go for a walk, everyday things or things with your friends, this distracts the mind a lot from the statistics and actions in trade.

Try to do the things that you like and are passionate about, this will go a long way towards your success.

• +2 1

Yes trading is boring you are absolutely right. I often get so bored and thinks to quit it but these feelings are not for that time when our investment is going to get some profit and the market is showing positive response. It means we get bored only when we are in loss.

• +4 1

Trading is a very good thing, it is not a boring thing, it makes our day pass well I am learning about trading and I wish that I could learn early and start trading. It is a good way to get rich and it is very good to earn from home. I am not studying and I am also learning trading simultaneously. When I learn trading, I will earn millions sitting at home If you do not have experience and no knowledge, then you will be bored. 

• +4 1

Bored sometimes appears in trading waiting for the coin movement never go up, many things you can do to increase your income such as making articles on cryptotalk forums and sometimes I play dice on yobit, yes to eliminate boredom and stress in trading.

• +4 1

Hahah trading is boring for those who are new in trading. And when they were unaware from trading they hear that it is most profitable and you can earn lot of money from trading. No doubt it is good and I see many people are earning lot of money but in start you can't become millionaire from trading it require massive period to achieve this. 

• +5 1

Trading is the Best option for invest crypto currency because only in trading we can manage a huge profit.Trading is not boring at all, it is exciting if you know how to trade well.You can't make money without making at least a simple effort for it you know.Trading can be boring when you lose your funds on cryptomarket.I found that all successful traders, they practice this work with love and passion.

Well for me it doesn't happen that often because trading is my second job so i am always busy but when it does happen and it's completely natural i try to go for a walk or play with my pet and take a break a little so i get my energy and motivation back. 

• +2 1

I agree with you cuz personaly, I do not loke trading so much , it's not my cup if tea ,maybe because I do not have much information about trading, that's why I found it boring but it stil great thing anyway to get good profit and it needs a lot of time& effort.

• +1 1

Absolutely boring
And no person can practice or work in day trading
The trader must be very patient and patient in order to reap the great benefits in the future

Between every period and period of time, you can meet with friends to break the routine, watch a movie, or read a novel for self-entertainment.

• +3 1

So dear you are right . Trading is boring so there are many things to do . There are many hobbies such as drawing is my own hobby. There is also playing games . Bicycling is also my favorite work to do . So there are many things to do . 

Thanks.

Trading is the best way for earning. In my opinion trading is not boring if you have more knowledge about crypto trading. If you have trading skills and experience then it is good for you , you can earn a good profit. 

15 minutes ago, Annazoa said:

If you are a day trader then must be you are going wrong, because when you are a day trader your trading needs your full attention you have to stick with your monitor screen all the time, you cannot do other activities in that time. 

Day trading is a bit addictive and hard sometimes because you need to spend most of your time glancing at the computer to spot out some entries and exist so it's limiting from doing other activities as you said and it's good if you are making profits not losses.

• +2 1

well simply do not work only on traiding! there are several domains on the internet!
There's freelancing, there's something new about traiding to listen to every second and if that doesn't suit you! pay your NETFLIX and enjoy watching!!

Trading has two scenarios. If you are an experienced trader, then its a game and if you are new or don't know the strategies it's full of stress and loses , its my own experience. It's you trade with experience and knowledge you see the patterns , candle shapes , supports and resistances and place your trade with a proper risk management. Once you place your trade you are free to close your mobile and go to your hobby a notification comes if your ta is good then it will be some profits otherwise only small lose , and you will see what you did wrong .

THANKS please take knowledge from experienced members because they learn a lot in this field thay lose they gain .