I don't get any notifications - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

I don't get any notifications

The notification alert problem, I think has being adjusted lately but not that effective as it was before

• -1 1

You can check your settings about your notification when you click your notification icon, Then check if the settings are okay. If is okay and you are not getting notification then you know that there is no quote

Never get any also. Since I reach 400

plus counts. I am not receiving anything. Even my contents are day day deducted. After 20 deleted posts not I am suffering for another 10 deleted posts. Is this preventing from earning that much in a day or what?

• Useful or interesting 1

be sure your notify me of replies is active in every comment.

but if you didn't received after active this then it is site bug problem.

don't worry about this

It is necessary to turn on notifications to respond to the members who quote your response, so do not hesitate to go to set notifications and see the various options and activate the necessary ones.

20 hours ago, Upright said:

The notification alert problem, I think has being adjusted lately but not that effective as it was before

Well, you are definitely right, the notification is not working at all and I think it has been a month or weeks when it starts to not working I hope they will fix this immediately because I want to receive notifications to know the updates in my account.

On 1/11/2020 at 2:15 PM, SuperCrypto said:

Why I no longer get notifications when others quote my comment. Just last Wednesday, it was the last notice I received. Is there a problem in the forum and does everyone get with it?
Or is there a specific setting that I need to place in order to receive notifications 

I read same issue with this and i think many also experienced it. maybe the forum is having a technical issues but since this post is too long,i am sure they fixed it already.

I am also dont get any notification for following members, quotes and any others.Few days we don't get any notification

• -2 1

4 hours ago, ram007 said:

I read same issue with this and i think many also experienced it. maybe the forum is having a technical issues but since this post is too long,i am sure they fixed it already.

Yes, the problem has already been fixed by going to the Publications Tuning section and searching for the command to send a notification when a member quotes my comment and activates that option and clicked Save. And now it works fine.

1 hour ago, SuperCrypto said:
5 hours ago, ram007 said:

Yes, the problem has already been fixed by going to the Publications Tuning section and searching for the command to send a notification when a member quotes my comment and activates that option and clicked Save. And now it works fine.

I haven't received any notifications since January 8. Friend, can you tell me the details on how to handle it with pictures, how to handle notifications that don't work. I am really confused and I don't clearly understand what you are saying here. Thank you I hope you reply to this post.

You probabily have to change your Account's Settings where there is Notifications options that you want to enable ofc.

There are alot of them that might be missclicked as mistaken and you need to retify them.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

I am not receiving any thing also since I reached the count of 400 plus I am not seeing any notifications at all and also my topics has no response from the members which is not normal? My topics will just be gone and no one reacted?

I think there is some technical issues right now in the forum, me either i dont get any notifications i think admins and moderators must do something about this dilemma.

forums notifications need some customization for every users.if are facing some thing then use the notifications settings to make it correct.as you are done with changes you will get notifications upon you wanted

I see a lot of posts on this subject, but for me all great. Notification are coming in. Try changing settings maybe this can help?

I also don't getting any notification from few days.I was wondering what happened to form.May be they change few things in form to run fast the form.I hope this problem will solve sooner.

• +1 1

On 1/24/2020 at 12:10 AM, Man said:

I haven't received any notifications since January 8. Friend, can you tell me the details on how to handle it with pictures, how to handle notifications that don't work. I am really confused and I don't clearly understand what you are saying here. Thank you I hope you reply to this post.

The same problem occurred with me some time ago with notifications, but it can be solved as follows: Go to the notifications in the top right and click on Set notifications, you will find many options around. Look for a notification notification when someone quotes my response, enable the option and click Save.

16 minutes ago, Kinza said:

May be its network issue but its not.

Its normally you not received a any notification you not avail and many time silent notification you check notification area.

No, it's not a network error, because when I reset the settings correctly, the notifications start working again and I also discovered many useful notification options.

3 minutes ago, Which said:

Oh wait, so it seems other people has the problem as me. My last notification was the one on last wednesday. No matter how I check the setting for notification, it just won't give me any new notification

Simply, my brother, go to the list of notifications and choose to set notifications. You will find many options. Find and activate your options for you. Then click Save.

23 minutes ago, alexjpro said:

Hello, i think that there is a box where you can check and they will send you notifications via email i believe. Just tick it and notifications will be sent directly to your imbox.

But I do not need to send notifications to my email Thank you, my brother.
I will just activate receiving notifications in the forum and from here I will be able to reply to all of them.

On 1/11/2020 at 2:15 PM, SuperCrypto said:

Why I no longer get notifications when others quote my comment. Just last Wednesday, it was the last notice I received. Is there a problem in the forum and does everyone get with it?
Or is there a specific setting that I need to place in order to receive notifications again?

Hi! I have same struggle as yours last few days and just yesterday I knew about the settings about the notifications. You can see it on your right side part. You can edit.

3 minutes ago, Seijcat said:

Hi! I have same struggle as yours last few days and just yesterday I knew about the settings about the notifications. You can see it on your right side part. You can edit.

True, I have set up notification settings in the appropriate way as I found several options for notifications. Also previously I did not know her but now I know her well thank you.

On 1/24/2020 at 1:28 PM, Bijoy970 said:

I also facing this problem. From few days I haven't received any notification. I want to know how to solve this problem. If anybody know about it please tell me.

On 1/24/2020 at 1:30 PM, Warrior said:

Until now, when people have reacted and quoted my posts. There is always a notification found on my account, I have never found an error that does not receive a notification when someone quotes my post.

what you feel, the same as I feel this is the last proof I got a notification. for any notifications in this forum

Screenshot_18.png

• +4 1

I also do not get any notification message for a while, I do not know why I do not get why I made a strong request to the authorities to give it a proper solution within a few days.

On 1/11/2020 at 7:19 AM, Migo said:

There is some settings about notifications, you can check them when you click on notifications icon, but if the settings are fine then I think no one quoted you at all, check them to find out why

I've just read about this problem about on local board and there people say that in some cases the problem stats even after changing of settings. 

There is an option to clear a browser and try to set settings again. 

• +2 1